THE STAR TREATMENT

Music superstar: 'We've got a Muslim president'

He 'hates farming, hates the military, hates the U.S. and we hate him!'

Published: 41 mins ago

Hank Williams Jr.

Country-music legend Hank Williams Jr. unleashed another round of less-than-flattering words for Barack Obama, this time Friday night at the Iowa State Fair.

According to the Des Moines Register, after Williams performed the song “We Don’t Apologize For America” a chant of “USA, USA” broke out among the crowd.

The singer responded with a smile, telling the audience he was their mouthpiece and added:

“We’ve got a Muslim president who hates farming, hates the military, hates the U.S. and we hate him!”

The crowd apparently loved what it heard, responding with “loud and enthusiastic” cheers.

The Register says when reached for comment Saturday, Brad Anderson with the Obama campaign in Iowa said, “That type of absurd nonsense doesn’t really deserve a response.”

In July, Williams Jr. told Rolling Stone magazine Obama “hates America in the first place, forget about the flag.”

Last October, the music legend received massive publicity when he appeared on “Fox & Friends” and blasted a golf game between Obama and House Speaker John Boehner.

“It’d be like Hitler playing golf with [Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin] Netanyahu,” Williams said at the time.

The video clip went viral, prompting ESPN to permanently drop Williams’ “Monday Night Football” theme from its football program after 22 years.

“I was right,” Williams told Rolling Stone. “ESPN might have done me the biggest favor in the world. It has snowballed since October.”

In that magazine interview, Williams again discussed his belief that Obama is a Muslim, saying, “You know, we’ve got a president that does a call to the Quran or Mecca or whatever.”

He explained his opinion of Obama has gotten worse since he was first elected in 2008.

“I mean, it’s a zero,” Williams said. “If I was at my office and I could get to my Internet and list the things like where our economy is – you don’t want to go there with me. I mean, the guy is the worst. Giveaway programs, hates America in the first place, forget about the flag. …

“We have borrowed ourselves into our poor grandchildren. Now my opinion has gone down. It was pretty low to start with. It’s really gone down since then. I mean, there’s a whole lot of us out here, we flip the tube off when that guy comes on. We’re not listening and we ain’t watching.”

To help publicize his anti-Obama thoughts, Williams recently issued a 10-disc album titled “Old School, New Rules.”

One of the song lyrics say, “Hey Barack, pack your bags, head to Chicago, take your teleprompter with you so you’ll know where to go.”

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• RIGHT ON HANK! We need more like you standing up and telling it like it is. Can't beat those good ole country boys.

• Love it! Thing about it is though, he's preaching to the choir. The folks that attend his concerts harbor that exact sentiment and have for quite some time. Maybe at least he can get enough fired up to vote and make a difference. You know what the o is thinking though, "That's all those gun totin', Bible clingin' folks that live out there in flyover country anyway, screw them!"

• LOL That's the best thing I've heard yet. Hank knows how to tell it like it is.

• Hank & Ted.  What a ticket!!!

• Gotta love Hank!...Tells it like it is and I couldn't agree more!

• HANK and LEE GREENWOOD, they know how to sing it like it is.

•          Hank Williams Jr. resonates with America….Bravo to him!!!  Hank Williams Jr., the movie 2016, the TEA Party, and every conservative American,  all agree.  What are missing are our Congress and Judicial System.  I fear we have been sold out to Saudi Arabia, hence Obama’s bow to the King of Saudi Arabia and Congress’s failure to pass drilling for oil in America.  Not drilling here only enriches Saudi Arabia.  Follow the money……

An additional …..Bravo….to Sheriff Joe Arpaio, the patriot of patriots.  He is staying the course as well.  We must support the principles of our Declaration of Independence......

• With out a doubt Mr. Williams is expressing the opinions and thoughts of millions of us who feel exactly the same,it is just sad that so many uneducated members of our society can not see the truth that hussein was bought and paid for to destroy America,they do not want to believe this can happen in our country.Well it,s already happened this conspiracy to plant this un American started when he was fifteen years old by G Soros,Bill Ayers and many,many more including J Abrahams,The New York Times,The Washington post,ABC, CBS NBC,CNN and must i go on,i think you get the message,we must get obuma to start packing his bags and go to his real country not this one that was fabicrated for him to destroy our constitution and country-Can you name one real American president who has ever had all his records sealed from you and me,maybe you should ask WHY?.

This reply was deleted.