Replies

• brought a tear to my eye. there are those who never knew and there are those who will never forget. the latter are better people for knowing. God knows that those who cry when they see this well they just 'get it' those who are not moved by this will never get it. MERRY CHRISTMAS and may God move those who are numb to what freedom really means. 

• It speaks for itself~ Thanks~

• I've seen this earlier,,,,,,,,, Over the past three or four weeks I've lost three more old friends. Two were veterans.

Treasure what you have and those whom you hold near and dear, and Pray to GOD that this place we call America will not fall to those who can never understand the message in this video.

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone.

Thanks Harry.

• Thank you brother Ron.............

• Salute  from  another  Ron,  Yur  stuck  with  me,  Love  the  members  here,  God  will  punish  those  that  have  screwed  up  our  freedom..

• I shall go the the grave saluting other fathers son for doing what is right and answering that call.My own chose to follow the advice of his high school counsel  and is caught in that web of homosexual decei. My older brother who I admire  has no children.-but my father had two sons -one volunteered for the draft --the other  enlisted  and served eight years as a Medic

T'anks for the video.

• Thank you for your service Robert and that of your brother...........will pray for your son......

• This was ,sent to me some time ago and I was so moved by it, I placed it in archives for further reference during the holiday seasons and on other special occasions as it does indeed come and speak straight from the heart and NO words are necessary. God bless  America and American citizens. God bless you all and a Merry Christmas Happy Channukkah or Kwanzaa and a happy New Year THOUGH IT IS INCREASINGLY  POLITICALLY INCORRECT TO ESPOUSE EITHER SENTIMENT IN WHAT THIS PRESIDENT THINKS OF IN ERROR, AS HIS AMERICA!

• Political incorrectness is great shows we are Americans and proud of it....Never be politically correct that is communistic!

• Well said...Semper Fi Nam 66-67

This reply was deleted.