Does anyone know anything about HR 1388 and exactly what it is?? It will create a Uniformed Force of 250,000 members, that's a force greater than the number of troops we now have in Iraq, a virtual army. A force of 5,000 per state if evenly divided, more realistically the force will be deployed according to the size and population of each state. It talks about a volunteer force, yet speaks of 3 year obligations as in a Draft, and a pay scale of from $17,000 to $22,000.The bill mentions but does not elaborate in any detail exactly what its mission is or what authority it may have over any community in which it is deployed. It would apparently be controlled from the White House through the Cabinet, and would be another layer of government with powers that might usurp State Sovereignty relative to established organizations like Education, Conservation, Health, Natural Disasters, etc and Public Safety at City, County and State levels.Public Safety seems over broad with no specifics. What is the purpose of City Police, County Sheriffs, State Troopers and the National Guard, if not Public Safety? Just What would this Uniformed Public Safety Force be responsible for? Would it have the power to usurp local agencies?The 'p'resident The Marxist Imam Obama talked about a "Civilian Security Force" on a par with the US Military to react to Natural Disasters, and "Civil Unrest".Is this that "Civilian Security Force" created by a "Judas Goat Bill" that will if enacted will result in a USSR of America Brown Shirt Organization? ? ? ?See HR 1388 at: http://www.opencongress.org/bill/all

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well, there's some interesting parts.

"leverage Federal investments to increase State, local, business, and philanthropic resources to address national and local challenges;

"encourage national service efforts to address pressing national challenges, such as improving education for low-income students, increasing energy conservation, and improving the health, well-being, and economic opportunities of the neediest individuals in the Nation;"

encourage the continued service of the alumni of the national service programs, including service in times of national need;

‘It is the sense of Congress that the number of participants in the programs authorized under subtitle C, including the Volunteers in Service to America (VISTA) and the National Civilian Community Corps (NCCC), should grow to reach 250,000 participants by 2014.’

‘(9) DISADVANTAGED YOUTH- The term ‘disadvantaged youth’ includes those youth who are economically disadvantaged and one or more of the following:

‘(A) Who are out-of-school youth, including out-of-school youth who are unemployed.

‘(B) Who are in or aging out of foster care.

‘(C) Who have limited English proficiency.

‘(D) Who are homeless or who have run away from home.

‘(E) Who are at-risk to leave school without a diploma.

‘(F) Who are former juvenile offenders or at risk of delinquency.

‘(G) Who are individuals with a disability.’

NOW, the fun part. Subtitle E

‘It is the purpose of this subtitle to authorize the operation of, and support for, residential and other service programs that combine the best practices of civilian service with the best aspects of military service, including leadership and team building, to meet national and community needs. Such needs to be met under such programs include those related to--

‘(1) natural and other disasters;

‘(2) infrastructure improvement;

‘(3) environmental stewardship and conservation;

‘(4) energy conservation;

‘(5) urban and rural development; and

‘(6) other unmet needs consistent with the purpose as described in this section.’.

I haven't finished reading the bill, I'll do that tonight. However, the idea sticks, especially with Subtitle E, that the Corps will be little Green Shirts instead of Brown Shirts. Little Domestic Traitors, who used to be your children, now wards of the State in purported "defense of the Environment". Oh yeah, Global Warming is a Tax Scheme and a Slavery Scheme. Once Carbon Dioxide is classified a "Toxin", it will be illegal to be a Human without "Licensing".

I'll post anything else I find interesting once I've finished reading it.
This reply was deleted.