Constitutional Emergency

hussein Obama is SEATING Muslim Brotherhood in his Administration

The truth is hussein Obama is SEATING Muslim Brotherhood in his Administration. They are not infiltrating as people keep saying, the muslim in chief and his marxist helper Clinton is bringing them in with open arms knowing who they are.

Twana

Newsmax

Penned by Patrick Hobin

Bachmann: Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrating Obama Administration

Rep. Michele Bachmann is raising questions about possible ties between the family of a top aide to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Muslim Brotherhood, the St. Cloud Times reported, and called for a probe of potential Muslim Brotherhood infiltration into the Obama administration.

Bachmann, a member of the House intelligence committee and former Republican presidential candidate, is asking how Huma Abedin, deputy chief of staff to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and wife of former New York congressman Anthony Weiner, received State Department security clearance despite three members of Abedin’s family having ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, an international Islamist group that recently came to power in Egypt, the Times reported.

Bachmann says Abedin’s job gives her routine access to Clinton, and says the State Department has taken recent actions “that have been enormously favorable to the Muslim Brotherhood and its interests,” according to the Times.

The Minnesota congresswoman’s claims are documented in a 16-page response letter to Rep. Keith Ellison of Minnesota, who called for Bachmann and four other Republican lawmakers to back up the information on which she based a request for federal investigations into whether the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated the U.S. government, the Times reported.

Bachmann said she relied partially on court documents from the Holy Land Foundation for Relief trials, whose members were convicted of funneling money to Hamas. In the letter, Bachmann also expressed concern about reports that an Egyptian lawmaker allegedly tied to a terrorist group received a State Department visa and met with Obama administration officials last month, the Times reported.

Bachmann said she never accused Abedin of working on behalf of the Brotherhood but questions how Abedin obtained a State Department security clearance, the Times reported.

“I am particularly interested in exactly how, given what we know from the international media about Ms. Abedin’s documented family connections with the extremist Muslim Brotherhood, she was able to avoid being disqualified for a security clearance,” Bachmann wrote, according to the paper.

Views: 1084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes i know,but now i live in suffolk county,where the majority is still conservative.and i will be retiring soon,and looking forward to relocate down south.especially to a state that is pro 2nd amendment.

Well I prefer So NV or Az or Tx. for I dont like the humidity, but I dont like the high heat but its better than sweating when the temp it only 85. lolololololol

I'm an army brat ... a US citizen by "default" because my father was a US soldier and born in the US.  I am more an American than HE will ever be!! But there is a saying, "the South Shall Rise Again" ... guess what ... and this time there may be others to join the south ... like the North, the East and the West.

Being a former Army Counterintelligence Agent and Federal Investigator I cannot understand how any of these people got a security clearance, even obama. Apparently they are simply being handed out without any type investigation on them at all. America is doomed if obama is reelected.

Ronald it will be civil war if obama is reelected because he will turn his muslim terrorist loose in the USA which is in trainning now and wrecking chemical trains for trainning against the American people... You can also bet they will be setting bombs on our roads just like the do in Afganistan against our troops...They are already blowing up power stations and our government is making the power companys keep it quite so the people dont know... thats what happens when you have the terrorist in the white house...

If this is the one that I think it is she is also the wife of that pos disgrace that was a rep. from New York, Anthony Weiner. That could provide a clue as to how she got a clearance.

Yes, a little cabal of crooks, thieves, perverts, and usurpers. Well, maybe not such a small group. Conformation that they are all working this scheme to overthrow the U.S. any way they can. When the Wiener scandal come out I remember seeing an article or report on his wife and that she had relatives that were members of the muslim brotherhood, maybe her mother or brother, anyway, the story then went away. I wondered then how in the world she had gotten any sort of clearance in our federal government. How long ago was that, a year or more I'm sure, and it is just now being questioned. Makes me wonder if the theater is just re-opening just in time for the election, if you know what I mean.

Terrorist ties are a resume enhancement with this regime. His placing known islamists with terrorist ties has been documented for over 6 months now. Including 2 high level officials in homeland security! Meantime, those who cling to outdated documents like Bibles and Constitutions are on a watch list!

NOTHING this criminal and his minions do surprised me any more....sad statement.  When will America wake up and demand AMERICAN JUSTICE?

T ELL YOU SOMETHING!    WHY DO WE PUT UP WITH ALL THIS, WHY.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service