Constitutional Emergency

Many of you know that I live in a small Rural community in Central Texas. Some of you may also know that I own and manage several single family rental properties.
Well earlier this week I received a threatening letter from our local Code Enforcement officer. I have one house that has a closed in back porch, and I had a tenant that lived in the house for over eight years. He never told me that the metal roof on that back porch was leaking.. By the time I found out about it, (when he moved), the ceiling was completely destroyed. The porch and the roof do need to be repaired. (No argument there). And that's not my point in posting this here. The problem is the letter I received from this Code Enforcement officer sighted some previously unknown building codes. Most of us who have ever been around construction are familiar with the older BOCA building codes. For those who are not familiar, the BOCA codes are simply a set of codes and standards that outline how to do things like electrical wiring, plumbing, and how to install doors and windows, fire places, and furnaces. They are just good-practice guidelines.

But this new one sighted by this Code Enforcement officer is totally different.

What he sighted is something called :
"The 2012 International Property Maintenance Code"
Needless to say that word "International" caught my eye. So I decided to look it up.

What I found is what you need to be aware of. Yes - You guessed it, This is pure UN Agenda 21, - IN YOUR FACE TOTALITARIANISM.
This is a 702 page document that governs and controls every aspect of your housing and living conditions. This is not simply a set of "Good-Practice" building and wiring standards. The entire first chapter, (it appears to be about 15 pages), all focuses on authority and enforcement. If your community or City has adopted this thing it pretty well governs everything in your house, and how you are told to maintain it, It grants the "Authorities" permission to enter and "inspect" your house any damn time they want too. And if they decide to, they can condemn  your house any time they choose, for nearly any reason. And (if adopted) it's all legally binding - - against YOU. No recourse. And the really great part of it all is that they don't even have to tell you they have adopted these new rules and "Codes", until they decide to inspect your house.

Have I got your attention yet? Are we having fun yet?
Take some time to read this thing, at least the first chapter. And then call your local city officials and ask them if your city of town has adopted these new "codes" into your community.

This is how they plan on enforcing control, one more aspect of your life, death by a thousand cuts.

"The 2012 International Property Maintenance Code"

Views: 1044

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

9 to 5 !!!! Gotta go to bed !!!!!!! What's that all about,,,,,,,,,, I'm 74 years old, had a triple by-pass and a new heart valve,. And I'm in it from 8:00 am to mid night. Tearing a roof down this week, and it's 104 degrees out there.

Wimp !!  - - - -  (SIC) ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Be cool,

If we lived in Texas near you, my husband would be glad to help you.   We had to put a roof back on our home in Florida after Hurricanes and it is hard work.   Hopefully you can find some helpful neighbors who could help you.   We are in Ohio right now and it is getting cooler, so hopefully Texas will get a break by the time you start roofing.  Be safe and drink plenty of water and don't over due it.  God be with you doing this task!

Rooster

NO SHOCK HERE  i thought this has been around for awhile that they have set their own standards for just about the

entire world and it AIN'T GETTIN BETTER.    YOU SHOULD SEE WHAT I GO THROUGH IN MY CO-OP.   WE ALL KNOW THE UN IS PART OF AND PROBABLY THE MAINSTAY OF WHAT IS THE GLOBALIST HOME.    WHO PUSHES THE AGENDA AND THEY ALL VOTE FOR IT B/C THEY ARE ALL THE SAME COMMIE REGIMES.    

THAT REUTERS HAS BEEN COOKING THE POLLS AND HILLARY IS NOT AHEAD.   THE MSM ARE PUSHING HER B/C THEY WANT HER TO WIN.  

I AM SICK OF THEM SAYING THAT TRUMP IS NOT UNIFYING THE PARTY IT WOULD B NICE IF ONE OF THE PARTY 

BIGWIGS ACTUALLY STOOD BY HIM YOU KNOW.     

FOUND OUR ALL ABOUT KAZIR KAHN HIS SON WAS A HERO HIM NOT SO MUCH HE IS IN W/THE CLINTONS; THE FOUNDATION; THE SAUDIS AND HIS LAW FIRM DOES WORK FOR THEM.  

UN Backs Secret Obama Takeover of Police

International org calls for federalization of U.S. law enforcement to be 'beefed up,' cover all of America

More here

It's coming, this is how Obama and Hillary plan to stop DT. As soon as they do this we all know what will happen.

Is this the only site that has this info?  When I go to the link it either never fully loads or it locks up my computer.

Okay, found it on some other sources which referred the one you linked.  Why are we waiting for the federal government to make the first move?  If it's coming as everyone believes it is we should not be waiting for them, we should go after them.

YOU HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS RIGGED AND YOU COULDN'T PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT, THIS MIGHT SOLVE THE PUZZLE.

ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security Adviser.

CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.

ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney

ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary

ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood

CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides. And now you know why it is no surprise the media is in Obama's pocket.
Ya think there might be a little bias in the news ???
It also explains the cover up of Benghazi.........

Obviously "We The People" no longer control the United States of America. According to this the International Government has total control over everything we once owned! Have we sat around twiddling our thumbs while the Criminals passed, agreed to, and allowed the International Community to take control of our Nation? Obviously the International Community can condemn any property within the USA and force the owners of the property to vacate it, then take control of said property as International holdings, or US gov't property whichever best furthers their agenda of total control!

The Obama administration loves to let criminals off the hook — and not just Hillary Clinton. On Wednesday, Barack Obama commuted the sentences of a single-day record 214 inmates. In fact, over Obama’s two terms, he has issued 562 commutations, which is more than the last nine presidents combined. Just wait until his final days in office.

Of this latest batch, The Hill reports, “It’s part of Obama’s ramped-up effort to free prisoners slapped with lengthy sentences during the government’s war on drugs. Among those freed on Wednesday were 67 people serving life sentences, mostly for nonviolent drug crimes.” Obama has focused on prison reform in a cynically political effort to appeal to Democrat constituencies. Prison reform is desirable — especially when it comes to the constitutionally dubious federal war on drugs — and some of these prisoners probably deserved commutation. The problem is how Obama goes about accomplishing reform.

Furthermore, a note about The Hill’s “nonviolent offenders” framing. The vast majority of violent crime in America is the result of inner city gangs and drugs. And more than 50 of these criminals — a quarter of those released — were in prison for some manner of gun crime, whether carrying a firearm during the commission of a drug crime, being a felon in possession of a firearm, or possessing a stolen gun. Didn’t Obama just lament it was “easier for a teenager to buy a Glock than get his hands on a computer or even a book”? So why is he releasing criminals guilty of gun crimes just to make a political point? Conservatives say we should enforce existing gun laws and protect the Second Amendment. Obama says we should trample the Second Amendment with gun control, while he releases criminals who violate gun laws and runs guns to Mexican drug cartels

The Government owns us all lock stock and barrel they own the houses they tax us on and tell us we must maintain, and when we do we get taxed again at a higher rate for doing the maintenance. we buy the lumber they tax that we buy the windows they tax that we put in the sweat equity the tax that! What part of these taxes are Constitutional? Social Security in the form that it is administered is very UnConstitutional but we trudge along and say i paid into it it's mine, Yes it is but when did the Government become the one called to wipe my ass? I like the Movie Big Daddy when the kid say's i can wipe my own ass. the big question is

THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS .

The BUFFETT Rule

We must support this - pass it on and let's see if these idiots understand what people pressure is all about.

Salary of retired US Presidents .. . . . .. . . . . .. . $180,000 FOR LIFE

Salary of House/Senate members .. . . . .. . . . $174,000 FOR LIFE This is stupid

Salary of Speaker of the House .. . . . .. . . . . $223,500 FOR LIFE This is really stupid

Salary of Majority/Minority Leaders . . .. . . . . $193,400 FOR LIFE Ditto last line

Average Salary of a teacher . . .. . . . .. . . . . .. .. $40,065

Average Salary of a deployed Soldier . . .. . . .. $38,000

I think we found where the cuts should be made! If you agree pass it on, as I just did.

Warren Buffet, in a recent interview with CNBC, offers one of the best quotes about the debt ceiling:

"I could end the deficit in five minutes," he told CNBC. "You just pass a law that says that anytime there is a deficit of more than 3% of GDP, all sitting members of Congress are ineligible for re-election".

The 26th Amendment (granting the right to vote for 18 year-olds) took only three months and eight days to be ratified! Why? Simple! The people demanded it. That was in 1971 - before computers, e-mail, cell phones, etc.

Of the 27 amendments to the Constitution, seven (7) took one (1) year or less to become the law of the land - all because of public pressure.

Warren Buffet is asking each addressee to forward this email to a minimum of twenty people on their address list; in turn ask each of those to do likewise.

In three days, most people in The United States of America will have the message. This is one idea that really should be passed around.

Congressional Reform Act of 2015

1. No Tenure / No Pension.  A Congressman/woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they're out of office.

2. Congress (past, present, & future) participates in Social Security.

All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.

3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.

4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.

5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.

6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.

7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void effective 12/1/15. The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/women.

Congress made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and go back to work.

If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people, then it will only take three days for most people (in the U.S.) to receive the message. Don't you think it's time?

THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!

BUT ................The Problem is : Majority of Americans have an " ATTITUDE " Problem .......
The ....I Do Not Care Attitude .

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service