INTERNET CENSORSHIP IS HERE!

I have many people on my confidential email list that are notified when I post a new article on my blog involving Constitutional issues. No one else has access to the list and I don’t do forwards. However, several years ago I began having problems with some of my emails being blocked. It started with members of the U.S. Army who had subscribed to my blog using their military email addresses had my emails blocked.

When this occurred I received the following notifications: “The message that you sent to an @us.army.mil user with subject "The Politics of Fear" was not accepted for delivery since it contained URLs that Army Cyber Command has disallowed.” Apparently someone in Obama’s Pentagon has decided that American soldiers should not be allowed to read articles about the Constitution they have taken an oath to defend. My inquiries to Army Cyber Command about the reason for this were ignored.

A few months later similar inquiries made to AOL were ignored when my emails to subscribers with AOL email accounts were being blocked. I experimented with these emails and finally determined that it was my signature on my emails that included links to my blog, the United States Justice Foundation, the Constitutional Law Alliance, and even to my books were triggering the blocks. We changed the URLS to those links and that seemed to solve the problem, at least temporarily.

However, recently I have been getting additional indications that my emails are again being blocked. This is occurring with Comcast emails, and now with some Verizon emails. In the case of Verizon some of my subscribers have reported they receive my emails on their Verizon account, but they are blocked when they try to forward them to their contacts.

Also, I have noticed that in the past when I made a new post to my blog, I would usually receive email comments from scores of people on my list. That has recently fallen off to just a hand full. Now I have been getting info that my emails are being blocked to addresses that do not appear to be connected to Google addresses and even addresses that are not connected to the large servers. I suspect that I have not received notifications of all of the emails I have sent that have been blocked.  

I have received confirmation today that his problem is being experienced by other conservative blogs, websites, and newsletters. This is clearly an all-out effort by internet companies to censor the Internet and try to eliminate the free speech of those of us who dare to disagree with the leftist agenda.

The purpose of this article is to inform Americans of what is happening and to ask for the help of my subscribers. Please acknowledge that you have received the email informing you of the posting of this article. That way I can isolate the emails that are being blocked. I am also sending out the emails without my signature containing URLS so I can try to determine if it is those or my email address that is triggering the blocking of my emails.

I will inform you of the results. I am far from being an Internet expert, so I would also appreciate any suggestions about how to protect my emails and blog from these attacks.

Michael Connelly

mrobertc@hotmail.com

Michael Connelly blog

www.usjf.net

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Michael , I am receiving your emails through our AT& T server.. Thank you for alerting me of this problem... I always refused your emails as valuable information, please keep me on your email list. I have not upgraded my IPad and I'm considering, not doing so! I understand Microsoft is attaching government spyware to the new windows iOS upgrade! This could be the problem! I have an article that I received today, giving details.. There is a suggestion that we can follow through to avoid this spyware.. It is in the new windows upgrade.. Wishing you good luck resolving this!

Peggy
  • There have been problems with my emails also.  Not sure why.  It happens when I click on links or forward sometimes.  I have not paid that much attention as to which urls or topics are being rejected.  I will start keeping a log on rejects and blocks.  Life is now becoming a record keeping vocation.

• Got the email
  • A correction in my email.. I always valued your emails as valuable information! ( I don't understand why my emai said refused your emails as valuable information! I DID NOT TYPE THAT, it printed that without my knowledge! I want you to know this!!
    Peggy Bacon
    • Wow, okay, I thought I was losing it somehow. This is happening to me on my smartphone.Things I am not typing are being received as part of my sent texts. I do not see it on my end. I only see it when it is forwarded back to me. My outgoing message has been added to with things I did not say at all. This is causing great confusion. Verizon says they just don't see how this could be happening......

But it is. I can read on my phone and the recipients phone side by side and the last half of the text is added to with sometimes completely nonsensical things.

Anyone with an explanation, please feel free to comment.

• Came through lima charlie here
  • Yours always come through on my gmail ... I read & sometimes forward ... no indication of trouble yet ... will keep you informed if things get spotty.

News Feed

Escape from Scientology

Wiley Drake Show
    USTREAM.TV
    Wiley Drake
    Wiley Drake is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Wiley Drake and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the…
  • I got it but you are right every thing is censored now... face book is not letting me post thing they don't like my cox E-mail is doing funny thing when I open things from western / j or Tom Fitten...NO MORE FREE SPEECH..

• Cox in the California is where I encountered the most problems.  They are Liberals, and evidently are doing their mischief, monitoring and censoring. 

This reply was deleted.