Replies

• For some of you that perhaps never viewed the Anonymous video.

I know little about the Anonymous organization but the video was/is appreciated.

We poured our heart and soul into OAS and it is yet to be determined how God will use our honorable efforts.

• Col. Harry Riley,

I was with you in DC, I was really disappointed the first few hours on the 16th.  Then I sat on a concrete bench at the base of the Washington Monument and prayed.  GOD reminded me that he always uses the remnant to do his will.  I understood that the OAS was not your plan, it was GOD's plan.  What will be seeing in the near future is GOD's works.  We must be on GOD's side and do his will, no matter what the personal sacrifice.

It was my pleasure to have stood next to you in this great endeavor.  May GOD protect you and all AMERICAN PATRIOTS.

• Sir, but the fact that every effort possible was and still is being made in order to avert bloodshed in the coming restoration, is something that future historians will reflect upon with all due admiration and appreciation. We are all doing what we can, and i can assure you that i will never accept the death of our constitution, nor will i yield to the ugliness of tyrrany that my countrymen should be trodden upon under color of law.

• And at least the republican s are talking about impeachment, although i doubt they "bust a grape" over it.

• I have yet to figure out why the OAS turnout was so dismal; it seems that something turned the people off. I know groups like the OathKeepers didn't back OAS, supposedly because they were afraid NObama would use OAS as an excuse to declare martial law. I imagine, with a good turnout, that could have happened. Unfortunately, now we'll never know. 

My greatest fear is that the apathy of the American people is such that anything NObama wants to do, he can do without obstruction or concern. We know we'll get no help from our corrupt, useless, and gutless Congress.

I love my country, but I fear my government.

• God bless y'all for trying. Wish I could have been there.
    • Terry,

I believe the OAS turnout was dismal simply because the NEWS MEDIA would not give it any airtime. How could people support something they didn't know anything about? I sent e-mail after e-mail to all the FOX hosts.....repeatedly.......to no avail......even to my local paper. When things get to the point that it affects people individually.....we will see a rising up. I just hope it will be soon enough.

• I agree, but unfortunately OAS is in direct opposition to the main stream machines agenda. Th ere are other ways of getting media exposure....

And i think i will write a letter to all of the networks asking why they ignored us.

• Dear Col.Riley,

Therefore, my beloved brethern, be ye steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding

in the work of the LORD, forasmuch as ye know that your labor is not in vain in the LORD.

1 Corinthians 15:58

Thank you Sir, for your service and dedication to the LORD.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they will prosper that love thee.  Psalm 122:6

Harrel and Carol Brooner

Tahlequah,Oklahoma

•          I was there.  The amassed passion among the participates was awe inspiring.  Just too few to make a difference.  Regardless of the reasons/excuses, we were there, and we did what we felt was best for this Country.  No regrets.  A highlight within my life.  Proud to have been a part of OAS!   Wish I had taken more pictures!  So, what now.  As I drove several patriots from Georgia home, we decided one of the positives to take home, was that peaceful demonstrations will not work.  And that is the prevailing attitude of the TEA Party Patriots from their earlier venture with Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin.  The perceived results were basically the same and they had millions.  We do not know the real results as of yet.

I put heart into the words of Louisiana Governor, Bobby Jindal.......WASHINGTON (TheBlaze/AP) — “I can sense right now a rebellion brewing amongst these United States,” Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal said Saturday night, ”where people are ready for a hostile takeover of Washington, D.C., to preserve the American Dream for our children and grandchildren.”

As for me, Mr. Harry Riley, in Georgia lingo, "You Did Good Boy".  I salute you, Sir.  As God is our witness, we did our best, more especially you.  Now, the hard part begins.......For God, and Country!!!

This reply was deleted.