These evil SOBs have caused me to have so much hate in my heart for them! Just remember there are many of these evil SOBs in our country now!

Twana

Little Girl Crying 13

by, Our Correspondent | The Express Tribune – Pakistan

MULTAN, Pakistan:  A four-year-old girl was taken to a hospital in Vehari on Thursday after she was sexually assaulted allegedly by the chief cleric on her first day at a seminary. Doctors treating her said that her condition was critical.

Meerapur police said the suspect had been arrested.

The girl’s father, a resident of Nawan Shehr in Mailsi, said in the FIR that he had dropped his daughter at the Shaheedanwala seminary in the neighbourhood.

He said more than 70 children from five nearby villages were enrolled at the seminary.

He said it was the girl’s first day and the chief cleric had asked him to drop her at his office. The father was told that he (cleric) would introduce her to other children.

He said when he went to pick her up at noon, he was told that his daughter was in the chief cleric’s office. The office was locked and the cleric missing. He said he broke into the room and found the child lying unconscious.

She was taken to the district headquarters hospital, where doctors treating her said that her condition was critical. Doctors later said she had undergone a surgery.

Dr Tahira Parveen at the DHQ hospital told The Express Tribune that the girl’s medico-legal examination confirmed rape.

District Police Officer Sadiq Ali Dogar said that a police team arrested the suspect from another seminary where he had been hiding.

He said the suspect had been shifted to an undisclosed location on account of the neighbours’ threats of violence. He said two other clerics from the madrassa were also reported to have gone missing after the incident.

Residents of the area staged a protest demonstration and announced a boycott of all seminaries.

source:  http://tribune.com.pk/story/625399/four-year-old-sexually-assaulted-by-cleric/

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• All mooslimes are demon possessed.

• You got that right Steven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• "Religion of peace" my @$$!  More like "Religion of piece"!

• Lord help us JESUS! that's what is creeping slowly into our country!

we've got to open our eyes and take our country back for Jesus!

• This is very sick. That poor child. That is a religion established by satan himself and poses as a 'religion of peace'.
  • I cannot accept the concept that islam is a religion!  I cannot accept that Mohammed was a prophet!  As far as I am concerned he was a psychopathic nut-case that hated woment and created a form of autocratic government blaming it all of a God he called Allah.  What a simple name for a simple God.  I recommend people read about Ann Barnhardt, as she sums up these animals.  Another suggestion:  If we get to start shooting, make sure you hit the muslims first!  Semper Fi!  Gunny

• And we've got one ruining Our Nation... He may not be raping 4 year old's openly, but raping he is. Us, Our Children, Our Grand Children!

• A three year old girl is in critical condition in Pakastan after being gang raped by three men and then dump in the hospital parking lot!!  She has suffer sever internal organ damage and is in critical condition!!  As far as I'm concerned these heathen momsters need to be shot on sight!!!

• Don't be so damned nice!  Drawing and quartering prior to hanging and subsequent to genital removal with a butter knife is the only way these addle-pated pieces of anal extrusion will get the picture.  On second thought, James, they will never get the picture, so it is best we take care of every one of them...Semper Fi!  Gunny

• Gunny: You forgot the red ant enema, and nitric acid bath.  

This reply was deleted.