Constitutional Emergency

It's Begins! "NJ Mayor: $1,000 to turn in your gun owning neighbors"

Here is an update for this video. Some folks have told me this man did this a year ago, some say two years ago and some say even longer ago. Obviously I don't know when this mayor did this AND I'm confused as to why some folks thinks it's no big deal now because it was a year or longer ago...........Didn't the second amendment matter back then too?

Twana

Views: 1401

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Corker is such a loser-since he coward to obama, you knew this would be happening. Cuba, USSR, Nazis-oh, there's George Soros the Nazis' friend who turned inhis neighbors and they were killed. Soros is praised by the left..
Corker is vying and eying governorship

LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A NEW ADHERENT TO THE GESTAPO TECHNIQUES MADE POPULAR

BY ADOLF HITLER! ALSO A DIFFERENT WRINKLE ON THE "REWARDS"- INSTEAD OF NAZI

YOUTH TURNING IN FAMILY MEMBERS, THE ISLAMO-FASCISTS WILL USE TAXPAYER MONEY!

THE REAL SHAME IS THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE GREEDY ENOUGH WHO WILL PARTICIPATE

WITHOUT EVER HAVING TO SEE THROUGH WHAT THEY ARE ACTUALLY DOING!

This is old it has been on you tube for a year now. Not saying that there will not be more of this. It is not new.

If it was a 1,000.00 dollars to get the criminals off the streets he would be doing something. He knows he could not say that because the mayor and most of the criminals running NJ would be turned in. Funny thing that most of the liberal run cities represent the highest crime rates in the Nation !

Wonder where the money is coming from???????????????

REGISTRATION - CONFISCATION - EXTERMINATION 

@cmdorsey #PJNET #TGDN  #Opslam

He did say "Illegal guns", not meant for the "Legally Registered" gun owner. As it has been said before, by it very nature, legal gun owners are not criminals, by far..... The Illegal guns are normally owned by the Criminal Element and I, as a Legally Registered Multi- Gun owner, have no problem with that element of society having the illegal guns removed from those types of people... But if you Outlaw Guns, Then Only Outlaws Will Have Guns. I will not voluntarily give up my guns, nor will I be forced to hand the over... The 2nd Amendment was design to allow the American Citizen to protect himself/herself, not only from the criminal aspect, but also against a tyrannical government. They have been in place for hundreds of years and there's nothing wrong with them. It does not specify as to the type of gun I can own.... So whatever I feel I need and it is LEGALLY gained, there should be no issues. Thinking about the mass shootings, there is one common denominator, that being MENTAL ILLNESS. Guns don't kill people. By themselves... People kill people, guns, knives, hammers, ect are all just tools used, they, the guns, are not behind the thoughts, again, it's the people.

I think it's in the part that "grew" recently; after all, if The Constitution is a "living document", it must be able to grow, right?

Ed, Nope, you are wrong, The constitution is not a living document. It is set in concrete, the same as our ten commandments as set down in the New Testament. That is why courts try to determine what the write meant when he wrote the words. They cannot change the wording, but the can attempt to offer what the writer was thinking (and most times they get it wrong).

Ron I would have to agree with you on every point and very strongly on the fact that the constitution is not a living document.

I guess irony/sarcasm doesn't work for everyone.

While trying to catch up on my reading, I just came across this article. Now I'm reading the comments and have to say Ed, that I like your subtle sarcastic sense of humor. I love your comment. I'm glad to know there are others out there that think like me ;-)

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service