Replies

• Rep Keith Ellison is attempting to be elected to the Democrat National Committee Chair...........all the liberals need is this enemy of America to do the Democrat party to total extinction. As it is the liberals are in their last gasps of survival, maybe Ellison will arrange the burial.  On the other hand Ellison could spark major upheaval in the United States.

There is no doubt Rep Ellison is a full-fledged member of the Muslim Brotherhood and no friend to the United States of America. It's bad enough that Obama is fanning the flames of unrest rather than urge leftist protestors to stop destroying property and attacking people.

We best alert our Democrat friends of the threat of Keith Ellison..........surely our liberal friends has some allegiance to America.

• I don't associate with anyone that is a liberal so I have no one to alert.

But we must eliminate Islam by any means necessary.

• Lee......write a letter to the editor of your local or otherwise paper.........maybe some of them will read truth...

• The Virginian-Pilot is my local paper, ultra liberal and rarely publishes a letter to the editor from any conservative minded individuals, and why that paper is almost out of subscribers.

• Lee Vail, I find it very hard to have a civil talk with any liberal.

Lately I have begun to think:  The way liberals talk and reason, they sound

as though they have taken to sharia and the study of the koran...In the last twenty

or so years, liberals have gone so far left, and in the last eight years they are

off the rails..I can remember when the left and right could actually talk, and negotiate..

Today its not happening.. Today it's my way or no way..

We all need to really watch them.  When Paul Ryan returned after he 

was appointed Speaker of the House, he waltzed in sporting a full beard.. Now that

bothered me...I am not an alarmist, but there is something there..

Observe please...

• Lee, we might not have to wait too long, because when the economics crash in this country and everybody is flat broke, and mark my word 100 years of fast-tracking "Liberalism" in this country has brought us to our own demise, there will be a liberal reckoning coming in this country that will affect generations. I may be one of those conservatives that may not survive, but before I die, I will be taking a whole lot with me. It will be a blood bath in this country before it is over. Donald J. Trump will not be able to stop what is coming or has been done to this country fast enough to reverse, what the Left and the Right have done or failed to do, to set this country on the right path.  Make your peace with your God and hope for the best.

• President-elect Trump may be on the verge of selecting Marine Corps General Mattis as Secretary Defense...........WOW if he does..............that would be a "home run"..........

• You bet it would... overjoyed at the thought!!

• Pay attention; You're gona love this one;

This is from 1995, - Clinton; Talk about Hypocrites;

"DT labelled as racist for his call deport illegals....

1995 and one BC..
    >The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public services they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That’s why our Administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more, by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens.
    In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan.
    We are a nation of immigrants, but we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it."
    The press/news is as far left as it comes and only reports as 'IT' see's fit...
    • "IT" is the new communist party... and we must thank God above for DJT and his unabashed, tireless efforts!

Ellison & Co STOLE that seat from Coleman... more and more ballots were "discovered" so he could scrape votes to present a win... total LYING, CHEATING fiasco!

This reply was deleted.