Join or Die

Join or DieIf we are to ever have an effect on our political process. It must start soon. Some of us already believe it is too late to stop this countries march towered Tyranny. If we don’t do something to affect a course change all we have done will have been for not. We are a splintered movement with out a captain. I have posted a proposal on my blog called Plan 2012 I would like to see what everyone has to say about it. So please I await your thoughts.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Green2, now is the time for preparing. As I've said before, the system is corupt top down. When the illegitimate president can tell the world on foreign soil that he is a born British Citizen and he knows he isn't eligible to be president, it is very telling to witness the international and Nation press Not Broadcast it on every channel! The rest of the world is watching us fail!. We are at war and we have an enemy imposter in the top office, Pelosi is another demon on task to destroy everything we know and care about. We must be smart my friend and we must have our resources in place to act. It must be our military that takes this to task because the fed organizations know the jigs up but don't want to lose their jobs! God help us make a difference. Game On!!!!
This reply was deleted.