Replies

• Could this be a sign of the result of the United States Constitution?

• Thanks.

• Beautiful....GOD and COUNTRY!!!

• Remembrance  &  Sacrifices  for  this  country  mounts  day--by--day..!  Hold  your  family  together..  Orders  from  Heaven.``.Amen 

• First heard this masterful tribute to our fallen in the movie, "We Were Soldiers". Profoundly moving. Sends chills up my spine and tears to my eyes.

• Col. Riley Thank You!
    I am on my way to the DAR Constitution Hall in Washington from North Carolina. Service is at 7PM each day during the month if July !
    I am a full time, 6 year, very active Tea Party member! I hope to meet with you next week. I have some ideas to get people involved and take control of congress!
    • Would love to hear your ideas Russ but I won't be able to be in D.C. in the near future.  I'm at hmriley@cox.net

• Russ:  I sent the Colonel information about CADC at DAR July 1-19, and also about CUFI (Washington Summit) on July 21-22, weeks and weeks ago.  I mentioned it to him again about a meet and greet with those people there. He was going to run it by Mr Bennett I believe it is.  Can you also spread flyers  at these events.  I also emailed Rodney Howard Brown about OAS months ago.  Is there any way you can talk to him personally??

• I am speechless, not because I don't have words, its because I have SO MANY words, my emotions have overwhelmed me. 

• Because of this Pres., the total number of dead will be more than all wars combined. May God help us !

This reply was deleted.