Constitutional Emergency

WARNING: F BOMB is used a few times

http://freebeacon.com/the-best-from-mad-dog-mattis/

Gen. James Mattis / AP

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
March 18, 2013 3:16 pm

Gen. James Mattis, known to his troops as “Mad Dog Mattis,” is retiring after 41 years of military service.

The Marine Corps Times is calling Mattis the “most revered Marine in a generation.

Mattis has been commander of the United States Central Command since 2010 and led the 1st Marine Division into Iraq in 2003.

According to reports, President Barack Obama decided to force the Marine Corps legend out early because he rubbed civilian officials the wrong way, and forced them to answer tough questions regarding Iran . 

Mattis was an inspirational leader of men and his powerful words will go down in history.

Here are some “Mad Dog” quotes:

1. “I don’t lose any sleep at night over the potential for failure. I cannot even spell the word.”

http://freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/James-Mattis-AP.jpg

AP

2. “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”

3. “I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.”

4. “Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they’re so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact.”

http://freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Mattis-Speaking-Flickr.png

Flickr

5. “Marines don’t know how to spell the word defeat.”

6. “Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

7. “The most important six inches on the battlefield is between your ears.”

8. “You are part of the world’s most feared and trusted force. Engage your brain before you engage your weapon.”

http://freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Mattis-2006-flickr.png

Gen. Mattis in 2006 / Flickr

9. “There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, cunning, obedience and alertness, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim.”

10. “No war is over until the enemy says it’s over. We may think it over, we may declare it over, but in fact, the enemy gets a vote.”

11. “There is nothing better than getting shot at and missed. It’s really great.”

12. “You cannot allow any of your people to avoid the brutal facts. If they start living in a dream world, it’s going to be bad.”

http://freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Mattis-Dempsey-Flickr.png

Gen. Mattis and Gen. Dempsey / Flickr

13. “You go into Afghanistan , you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn’t wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain’t got no manhood left anyway. So it’s a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it’s quite fun to fight them, you know. It’s a hell of a hoot. It’s fun to shoot some people. I’ll be right up there with you. I like brawling.”

(CNN)

14. “I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years.”

15. “Demonstrate to the world there is ‘No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy’ than a U.S. Marine.”

16. “Fight with a happy heart and strong spirit”

http://freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Mattis-Flickr.png

Views: 579

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found a facebook page for him

General James Mattis | Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/General-James-Mattis/235384483198901 - View by Ixquick Proxy - Highlight

General James Mattis, Tampa, Florida. 14277 likes · 315 talking about this.

I found a business insider article which has a letter he wrote in 2003:

James Mattis Wrote Letter Marines Combat - Business Insider

www.businessinsider.com/ general-james-mattis-wrote-letter-marines-combat-iraq-war-marines-201 3-3 - View by Ixquick Proxy - Highlight

Mar 19, 2013 ... The Letter James Mattis Wrote To His Marines Is A Must Read In Military ... In 2003, as a Major General, he once again took up the task of .

As a couple of you said Hitler did the same. He had Generals executed for disagreeing with him. But lets not forget that Stalin, and Mao did likewise. Take a look at what we have now. Dempsey the ass kisser. Look at the other Joint Chiefs! Do any of you think any one of these Obama ass kissers would lay down their sword to defend the Constitution? I think not. There are millions of Veterans out there that are willing to unite. They are not informed and don't know who to go to. We all can be leaders like the General. But just emailing isnt going to get to done. The warriors in this group need to start training their neighbors.

There is no doubt that Obama is realigning the upper leadership of all of the branches of the military. Even with some one such as Haggle as secretary of defence.

When things get tough Obama will be like any other despot. Hold up in seclusion and attempting to get away with a fortune.

Where are the remaining Flag Officers when one of the most patriotic, selfless, sacrificial warriors is treated like a scab?  Not a single General, Admiral have lambasted Obama for his cowardice...pushing a hero to resign but letting the bureaucracy do the dirty work........

Obama is the most despicable, corrupt, anti-U.S. occupant of the White House..........ever.   I pray God's condemnation on the evil ways of Barack Obama.

Now here is someone I can get behind - all the way.  I am married to a Marine and this man has it all!  

It is time for all the military leaders that are being forced into retirement or just plain shafted by obozo and his band of thieves and thugs to organize citizens like us and lead us to victory.

If anyone knows how to contact the General and those like him to lead us please do so.The clock is ticking and we need professional leadership. I am seventy years old and not in battle shape but I would rather die with honor than live in shame,I will fight until my last breath. Disgusting thing is half of America doesn't realize what the hell is happening to them. Sheep being lead to slaughter!

Will do!

BY THE TIME WE DECIDE TO STAND UP IT MAY BE TO LATE  ( HE IS TAKEN OUR MILITARY DOWN , AND BUILDING HIS OWN ) BIGGER ,STRONGER , AND WELL FUNDED ---- HIS OWN WORDS .

His words ring true for every patriotic American. We do not ssek the problems government creates for us by foreign policy and blatant stupidity. Every one of us should emulate these attiudes and advice when we are attacked. Had we done so after 9/11 and STOPPED allowing politicians to tie the hands of our troops with utterly ridiculous ROE's : WE WOULD NOT BE WHERE WE ARE, NOW!  I am sure that career politics plays a part in the difference between what we hear and what we see as action as a matter of personal expediency as a necessity: It does not change the value of the advice or attitude when they are followed, NOR THE RESULT! The question now, after 41 years of service is: who and what will Mattis be replaced BY?

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service