Constitutional Emergency

Views: 787

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

>>>  WAKE  UP  AMERICANS  <  EVERY MUSLIM MUST BE DEPORTED OUT OF AMERICA EVEN IF THEY WERE BORN HERE , SINCE WE NEVER KNOW WHICH ONE OF THEM WILL ATTACK US NEXT , RAPE OUR WOMEN , DESTROY PROPERTY , OR COMMIT " ANOTHER ' DIS - HONOR MURDER OF A WIFE , DAUGHTER OR SISTER . 

-----------------------------------------------------------   allah  fubar   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any particular muzzie has a greater chance of killing someone than any given AR-15.

My AR is simply the most stupid thing I own.  It just sits there.  Does not do a dang thing, and as far as I know, it's never gone out and killed anyone.

The islamic problem relates directlly to the Palmetto  infestation.  They only appear when a rotting condition exists.

The only way that is resolved is a concentrsated application of the one thing that truly upsets them.  General Pershing

used it when he was the Govenor of the Philipines.  Pigs blood is a good deterent.  The other thing is to profess

by force if neccessary the believe in the Lord God.

One more thing, Obozo is going to be suprised, as he can never wipe away the fact that he is an infidel to those who are islamic.  His constant refrain that he is of their ideolgy does not cover his acceptance of the Rainbow click.  Nor

does it exempt his admission.

PEOPLE, PEOPLE--it's been reported over a couple of conservative sites that the Manchurian muslim BaROKE Hussein OWEbama told a senior UN official that the U.S. WOULD BE A MUSLIM NATION BY 2016--and he's IMPORTING MORE EVERY YEAR--protecting them by REFUSING to allow federal agencies to monitor their activities.  

Join ACT, and attend your local meetings, what you find out, will blow your mind.  They are here, and they are breeding, lying and planning your demise.  They don't have to do anything, but out-populate us, and check their Birth Rate.  Americans are busy having abortions, while, these people are easy to overlook, for instances, where I live ,they have disguised their Mosques, but ,it has been exposed. They now have 30-31 Mosques, operating right under our noses.    Deception is part of their belief, it is perfectly acceptable for them, to lie to you, as lying is not against their beliefs.   They want your Country, and they have a lot of help, in our Government, check how much Saudi money is financing our present Institutions.  Do your part, and present Legislation, to your State's Government, outlawing Sharia Law.  This is the real "War Against Women".  Read Nonie Darwish book, "Infidel" to understand their mind set  .Abuse occurs when no one resists. "For good men to do nothing........................

It's not the Somali immigrants that are the problem. It's the government that brought them here. Keep your priorities straight.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service