Hey, this wasn't my quote, but the Black Panther quote!  Good thing FL is a cc state.  Sniff... sniff, sniff ... sniffffff ... I smell "martial law" blowin' in the wind!

Hello, big sis ... does this constitute a threat?  Mr. sloth ... does this "offend your sensibilities?"  Or bozo, does this wreak of racism?  Where are they on this?  Nary a peep and I am outraged!

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/08/14/NBP-Threaten-Cracker-Republican-Tampa-Convention-Wont-Be-Tolerated-Our-Feet-Will-Be-On-Your-Necks

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  I really wanted see this video.  I have even gone on The Blaze and can't find it.

I pray to God that they don't carry through with these threats.

• And the Military is training to battle THE TEA PARTY.  I guess the Military is afraid of the new black panthers.

• Well, folks...WHATEVER these subspecies @$$HOLES THINK they're going to accomplish...THEY ARE WRONG....DEAD WRONG!!  If there's ONE THING I DO KNOW, it's that Florida has a VERY LARGE, LEGALLY IMMIGRATED CUBAN-AMERICAN POPULATION.  MOST ARE 3RD and 4TH GENERATION, AND ALL TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF THEIR 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS.  I've been privileged to have served with, and have some of these fine people, PATRIOTS, as close friends. 

This much I KNOW...THEY WILL NOT PUT UP WITH ANY ATTEMPTS BY NBPP, NATION OF ISLAM, OR ANY OTHER SUBSPECIES TERRORIST ORGANIZATION to come into THEIR COMMUNITIES, and DISRUPT THEIR LIVES, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!   Miami-Dade County SWAT is comprised of almost 90% Cuban Americans, who DON'T TAKE SH*T FROM ANYBODY, MUCH LESS FROM THE LIKES OF THE NBPP OR NATION OF ISLAM IDIOTS!  If Malik Zulu Shabbazz, or his MINISTER OF HATE, King Samir Shabbazz, even THINK that they're going to go ANYWHERE NEAR Dade County, MUCH LESS THE SITE OF THE RNC, and cause trouble...THEY ARE SADLY MISTAKEN.

Among the people of Miami Dade County, is my Father, a retired Air Force Officer, with 1 tour in Korea, and 2 in Vietnam.

He flew SR-71's for The Company after leaving the Air Force, and he is a man who takes NO SH*T from anyone.  Like the officers on Miami Dade SWAT...my dad is also A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH.

He was the one who encouraged me to military service, and was proud to learn that I had gone Army SF, and had qualified as a Sniper.  He taught me that FREEDOM IS NOT FREE, and WHEN FACED WITH TYRANNY, REAL MEN STAND IN THE FACE OF THEIR OPPRESSORS, WEAPON IN HAND, AND DEFEND THEIR LIBERTY WITH RUTHLESSNESS EQUAL TO, OR BETTER THAN THEIR ATTACKERS.

He is 79 years young, and is STILL LETHAL within the effective firefight range of his 9mm and .45 ACP.  His community is ARMED TO THE TEETH, and has implemented a NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH (read Neighborhood SWAT team) that lets NOTHING escape their notice, or interdiction, should the situation warrant it. 

THEREFORE.. to Ms. Michelle Williams, and the Messr's Shabbazz, I would extend the following advice (read WARNING)  WATCH YOURSELVES IN FLORIDA, OR THE THROATS HAVING FEET (AND WEAPONS DRAWN) UPON THEM MAY BE YOUR OWN!!  DO YOURSELVES A FAVOR...DROP THE RACIAL BULLSH*T..BEFORE IT GETS Y'ALL KILLED!!  The folks in Florida, as well as in the Sovereign Republic of Texas..DO NOT TAKE KINDLY TO YOUR KIND OF TERROR THREATS!

POWER TO THE HONEST, LAW ABIDING, LEGAL, WORKING PEOPLE!!

ENTITLEMENT MINDED WELFARE PARASITES NOT WELCOME, IN FLORIDA OR THE REPUBLIC OF TEXAS!!!

END ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!!  SUPPORT CIVILIAN MILITIA BORDER INTERDICTION!!

RESPECT OUR SOVEREIGN BORDER, OR DIE IF YOU CHOOSE TO CROSS INTO OUR REPUBLIC ILLEGALLY!!

God Bless, Protect and Restore the Sovereign Republic of Texas. De Oppresso Liber.

Warfighter

Proud Southerner, True Texian Free Man, Soldier of the Sovereign Republic of Texas.

•   Well stated Warfighter  from another True Texian and Proud Southerner. Remember The Alamo my fellow Americans as we Texian's will fight again for Our Rights and Freedoms.

• Well stated Warfighter.

No threat...just the facts.

• Reminds me of Walter Brennan's line in the old TV series The Sons of Will Sonnet, "No brag, just fact."  I hope I remembered the name of the series correctly.

• War fighter, Glad to have and yours on our side.  However, I am in California where the illegal alien invaders and other assorted criminals and politicians who support them rule.  If you are a legal tax paying citizen here and want to carry a gun, you will have every government agency as well as the criminals all over you and end up broke and in jail.  We have plenty of veterans here, myself included, of a but no armed group.  The best we can do is join and support the Oath Keepers, a great bunch of patriots, but probably infiltrated with government agents to make sure it stays impotent.

Dave

• There are no "subspecies"; there are merely different species.  When taxonomists "find a 'new' species", they become all excited about some "bug" that has a slightly different spot on its wings.  There are a whole lot more differences between the human races than between these critters that only Ph.D. holders can differentiate.  DNA evidence can differentiate between/among the human races, and "the man on the street" can do it a whole lot more cheaply.

The time to tell the truth about things is soon coming.

• This among other reasons, is exactly why the democratic party needs to be defeated come November 6, 2012!!  If they are not defeated, the seeds of a very bloody, racially polarized, civil war will have been planted!!!!!!  The Black race will be hurt, for generations to come!!!! 

This reply was deleted.