There must be something to be said for a man, the only one out of 7,451 legislators and elected officials across this great nation, who is willing to take a stand against tyranny in this nation, and the evisceration of the Rule of Law and our Constitution.

New Hampshire State Rep. Harry Accornero will be joining host and founder Dale Robertson, co-hosts David Toy, Jim Seigfreid and Peggy Burgess on Tea Party Radio Monday night at 9 pm EST.  Mr. Accornero has filed charges of Treason against Barack Hussein Obama and has generated a lot of controversy, being the only elected representative in the country to actually take action of such an essential and daunting nature.  Join us at www.blogtalkradio.com/teapartyorg for another information-packed foray into what it will take to restore this nation to our Constitutional Rule of Law, and shine the light of day on the criminal actions of an Administration and Congress who have completely usurped the will of We the People.  
We will be taking calls from across the nation throughout the entire one-hour program, with an off-air after-the-show show, so please listen in and call in with your questions and/or comments.  Our call-in number is 1-646-200-4032.  You may also access the show from our website @  www.teaparty.org by clicking on the "Radio" link in the upper-right corner of our Command page.  And please join us in our live chat-room also as we are on the air, for some energizing back-and -forth commentary from our many listeners, host and co-hosts.  
As always, here at Tea Party Radio we strive to address the most pertinent topics of the day, attempt to clear the fog of political illusion and offer solutions and avenues of action to begin the restoration of this great Republic, the "last, best hope on earth." 
God Bless the United States of America and God Bless you all!
Jim Seigfreid
co-host-
Tea Party Radio
United States Patriots Union
Patriots For America

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Will the ball start to roll downhill now? I hope!

• Only if we can re-grade the "level playing field!" and get the ball in our court!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord, there is soooooo much work to get done!

• I know, and I'm tired... it's been a long 3 years. I can't wait for this year to be over. Anyway, I was trying to find something about this on the internet and I couldn't. Not enough info out there. But I did get taken to his facebook page and there's nothing written there either. I'm going to look some more.

• WE NEED TO STAND BEHIND THIS MAN!!!!!  fINALLY SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY GREW A SET AND IS DOING WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT MANY AMERICANS HAVE BEEN CALLING FOR!!!  SORRY DIDN'T See THE CAP BUTTON ON AND DON'T FEEL LIKE REDOING  THE STATEMENT!  

This reply was deleted.