Constitutional Emergency

OBAMA DOES NOT SUPPORT AN OIL PIPELINE FROM CANADA, HE SUPPORTS A HUMAN PIPELINE OF HORROR FROM CENTRAL AMERICA

No amount of warning can raise citizens of the United States to reality. Sinister forces, of which Barack Obama is the primary tool, continues to create distractions that take the American attention away from the consolidation of control over every element of American infrastructure designed to enslave the nation.  There is only a small window to defeat the evil political conspiracy that will shackle every American under the age of 50 into slavery.  The rest of us are expendable and will be of no value nor of any threat to the destruction being leveled on the United States.

Views: 1279

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The simple fact is, we have a Republican Congress that could begin cutting off funds to the State Dept. Dept. of Energy, EPA, Justice Dept, HHS and other our of control Depts. and Agencies. We could and should write up articles of impeachment against Pres. Obama and many of Dept. Heads.

I doubt we would want to impeach the President, but the American people need to have a clear explanation of why he is impeachable. We should however move ahead full steam to impeach men like Eric Holder.

I so agree with you Barbara .... we are being overwhelmed on every front, it seems to me.  Our local police is only concerned with giving out tickets.  My sister was just telling me that a mcD's employee had just received a $137 ticket for going 68 mph in a 65 mph limit area.  Only 3 miles over??? Unbelievable cost for such small infraction.  All the police dept in KS and MO (both Kansas City's) and surrounding metro area cities,towns, etc have now fancy big police vehicles ... yes at taxpayer monies .... where are our military, state militia's etc when we need them?  I don't know about you but it is so depressing to me ... I am 62 turning 63 later this year and I am really emotionally exhausted at this point.  I say we need God's help at this point because the evil in this world seems to be taking over.  I believe George Washington's Vision (for 3 perils on our soil) will happen.  If you have never heard of this please check it out.  A good internet version is on www.propheticroundtable . com I believe... if not com ... check other endings.  I know the first part is correct.  BTW, I have known about this vision for many years now but rarely do I hear anyone else in the patriot group mention it.  I believe in its authenticity because my Dad used to have a paper copy of it that had the Library of Congress # on it.  Unfortunately I don't have that # . For a vision to be from God it has to be 100% fulfilled.  Two perils on our soil have already happened.  Well, 2/3 of it has happened already as per the vision.  I would love for any others that are knowledgeable about this to feel free to comment.   The areas of the world that the "hordes of armed soldiers" come from seem to be on target, IMHO.  Like I said ... any comments are very welcome.

There is a stinking turd named obama whom with all of his muslim cohorts came to our fine country for the primary goal of changing the US OF  A into socioislamic society.  We have done a lot of things to try to stop this incursion but nothing has worked.  We keep on waiting for the next election and hope it will turn out for the best.  I am tired of waiting, plenty damned tired!  It's time to do something people.  I spent every cent that I could sprape up to participate in Operation American Spring on May the 16th, it may have been worth the 3200 mile round trip if more than a few hundred patriots had shown up.  Can you tell that I'm pissed?  Apathy has taken over this country, unless it looks you straight in the eye well don't worry about it.  I will be going to the border if at all possible to join the human chain that will be stretched out across the Laredo sector.  Ya'll keep on talking about what needs to be done that will really fix the problem (yea, right!)

The pawns are even being persecuted because they are not allowed any ministerial/Christian counseling/services, either. etc. 

IN Pennsylvania a day or two ago, I heard a RADIO AD for "CAMPAIGN BLUE"...it is a ".gov" website for Health and Human Services (HHS) about Human Trafficking.  I wonder if the word BLUE refers to the UN?  It seems as if the Administration is doing the Human Trafficking...check this link:

HHS CAMPAIGN BLUE

Great to listen to everyone and I agree totally.   It is abt global govt/progressivism/the UN/ and on and on power money and the like.  

WE ALL AGREE ON THAT so now i ask WHAT IS OUR PLAN.   THIS IS WHAT WE NEED.  

I AM GNG TO THE RED STATE GATHERING IN AUGUST THE 7TH TO BE EXACT, I AM GNG TO TRY TO SPK TO AS MANY CONGRESSMEN AS POSSIBLE AND ERICK ERICKSON OF SAME.   I WANT ANS AS MUCH AS ALL OF U AND AM TIRED OF LIP SERVICE.     WE NEED A PLAN.   GO TO A TV STATION ?  TRY TO GET ON HANNITY GOOD LUCK THERE.    BUT, WE MUST TRY TO GET A DEFINITIVE PLAN TOGETHER AND DO IT.   GO BACK TO DC; TRY TO GET T PARTY GROUPS THERE?  

EXCELLENT....THANKS COL RILEY FOR SHARING.....BACK ONLINE NOW......

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service