Constitutional Emergency

As I was searching around the net trying to figure out what in the hell to do, my computer screen jumped out and nearly knocked me off my chair when I found an Executive Order dated 28 March 2013 naming the new Presidential Commission on Election Administration in which he has appointed 9 board members and 2 co-chairs, including Robert Bauer, his personal and white house attorney married to Anita Dunn. They will decide where the polls will be, how many polls there will be and they will choose the poll workers. Doesn't that sound fabulous?? PLUS! They will decide and oversee all electronic voter machinery.

http://www.supportthevoter.gov/executive-order/

Views: 1302

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WTF!
I'm having trouble keeping up with all this cr $ p. I write to me congressman, get stock answers. I tell my friends and relatives, but I tell them so many things...now I'm just seen as a nut. I call on the military, they're being purged. NY has violated HIPAA and is taking guns from people on anxiety prescriptions. 40 press agencies signed the letter to the gov. about the block on the free press. We made a fake treaty with our biggest enemy

How can anyone defend this? I'm beside myself.

executive fiat Obama's favorite form of government

I wonder if anyone actually read the Executive Order?  It doesn't say anything like what the opening paragraph to this email suggests.  Besides, the states run elections.

Larry,

Did you click on the link and read the whole thing?

"By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, and in order to promote the efficient administration of Federal elections and to improve the experience of all voters"

just look at who it is that he placed on the Commission

and " Its mission is to identify best practices in election administration and to make recommendations to improve the voting experience."

but as you read it not one word on proper identification requirements to vote but and expansion of the Vote by mail efforts albeit"this paper aims to show that we should be monitoring the lost-votes problem in the context of voting by mail,"

lacks any response as to how that would be done.

No identification, mail in votes that may or may not make it to be counted sounds like a great result from the commission.

IT IS GOING TO BE VERY DIFFICULT TO GET ANYTHING DONE FROM THE CAMPS ( FEMA CAMPS FOR PATRIOTS  ) THE LONGER WE WAIT THE LONGER IT WILL TAKE TO GET OUR COUNTRY BACK . IT WOULD HELP IF PEOPLE WOULD TEACH THERE CHILDREN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN COMMUNISM & FREEDOM +++++ I DON'T THINK THEY KNOW ,++++ SPECIALLY THE ONES IN THE MILITARY  , ENLISTED ONES .

I am as many of you are out there, sick/tired of the injustices happening in this great country of ours, and every single one of us has the responsibility of informing those sheep that are lost and don,t know the way. Reading the above article infuriates me to the tenth degree, i have alway,s been told that we are a country of check/balances, so i ask how can one known fraud and criminal " ovomit" have both responsibilities, that in no way are his to govern. You can only put so much water in a balloon before it explodes, in my opinion we can no longer wait for someone else to take the bull by the horns, or we will be filled with shame for ever.

I have been informing the sheeple for the last 6 years and you know what, all the friggin Progressive are still Liberals, they don't care who they sleep with and who is under the covers, they just don't want us Conservatives to look under the covers. They all think BO is the Resident, (I am sorry the President as they call him), They are still sheeple and when the shooting starts, they will die as sheeple because they are too Stupid to yank their head out of BO's ass to see the light.....yea, I know, it's not PC and just a little Crass, but I don't really care anymore.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service