As you know during Obama's second term, his administration brought thousands of Muslim "Refugee's" into this country mostly under the cloak of secrecy and relocated them under the cover of darkness and using retro fitted UPS cargo aircraft so as to not be identified to many locations across this nation into as many strategic locations to create  widely dispersed groups to occupy sections in every state. His reason for doing this was not as much for humanitarian purposes but rather for a more sinister purpose in my opinion. 

While some may contend he was only trying to take care of his "brothers", I ask you to recall that the images that were posted around the internet showed the majority of refugees were made up of fighting aged young men and not so much as family units consisting of women and children and old men and women. This should have raised red flags at the time but was never addressed in full. I might also add these refugees were never vetted and were seeded throughout our country and allowed to  group in numbers sufficient to take over entire cities and communities and create Sharia zones where only muslims are permitted to enter, and driving out all established residents who had lived in these communities most of their lives.. Churches located in those zones were seized and converted to mosques.

The following is a reprint of an email I received and perhaps you did too, by Dr. Ben Carson on Muslims. Please read it to the end to better understand how this potential threat that now exists in this country. Understand also that those Muslims who were elected to Congress cannot swear their oaths of office because of their unbelief in God that goes against their Muslim theologies. They cannot support nor defend our Constitution because it was was written in Biblical theory. Just something to think about.

BEN CARSON on MUSLIMS

Subject: BEN CARSON on MUSLIMS – An ABSOLUTE MUST READ !!!

Dr. Carson is a very intelligent man, both in surgery and in critical thinking.
Everyone must read this as we welcome Muslims into our mainly Christian country.
Please read this in its entirety, and then pass it on.

Subject: Dr. BEN CARSON on MUSLIMS

This has been the underlying premise that has kept Christianity and Islam at war for almost 2000 years. They cannot and will not assimilate into any society that does not embrace their theocratic views. Europe has already suffered a recent invasion of Muslims under the guise of refugees that will destroy Europe as we and they knew it. To ignore the same here will be at our peril.
This denial has been the downfall of every non-Muslim nation who has refused to or has been afraid to believe it – do not fall into the trap of thinking anyone who is aware is racist or paranoid – the informed always have the advantage.

I want adults and children to understand this regarding MUSLIMS.

CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS?
This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish. And send it on to everyone.
Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities.

Can a good Muslim be a good American?

Theologically – no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon god of Arabia .

Religiously – no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam. (Quran,2:256)

Scripturally – no. Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically – no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially – no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically – no. Because he must submit to the mullahs, who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America , the great Satan.

Domestically – no. Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34)

Intellectually – no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically – no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually – no. Because when we declare ‘one nation under God,’ The Christian’s God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in thee Quran’s 99 excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation…Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both ‘good’ Muslims and ‘good’ Americans. Call it what you wish, it’s still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

The religious war is bigger than we know or understand!

Footnote:The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within.

SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.

The Military wants this message to roll all over the U.S.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This did not originate with Dr. Ben Carson.
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/muslims-worship-moon-god/

Ben Carson: Muslims Worship ‘the Moon God of Arabia’?
    An essay denigrating American Muslims has been circulating for at least a decade and did not originate with former GOP president candidate Dr. Ben Ca…
  • Tif; "Politically Correct" !!! ???
    Really !!! ??? Being "Politically Correct" will get you and the rest of us killed. 1,400 years of history of Islam's rampage of murder and destruction; Two crusades to free the rest of the world from the bastards and you white-wash it all by being "Politically Correct"........ Tif - You are better at reading things than that, try reading some of the history of Islam and India, other countries in the Middle East. Read some of the history of Turkey and the Muslim Caliphate, The Ottoman empire. Trying to play nice - footsie, be nice, will get us all killed.
    Are there some good Muslim people ? Yes - sure, there are always some good in any religion or groups of people, but in general and over-all, NO, remember what they say - the Silent Majority is irrelevant, It's the radical factions that rule.

Mathias, Thanks for the input on that, I have no idea who actually wrote it.

• This Is Islam! Pakistan: 10-year-old girl forced to marry a 40-year-old man...?

8143135075?profile=original

8143134876?profile=original8143135257?profile=originalDo you have any children? Do YOU have any daughters?

Or Grand-daughters?

Don't forget - the first thing they will do is female circumcision,,,,,,,, without any anesthetics or pain killer.
    If you don't know what that is, - They carve out her Clitoris, Wide awake with no pain medications.
    Welcome to the glory of Islam.

• The mere fact that this is a fundamentally  Christian nation makes us targets of the extreme muslims whose religion is founded in the total annihilation of all Christians. Combine that with extreme Muslims promise to take over this country from within and now we must ask where does the loyalty of those Muslim's elected to our Congress  lie. If they support the Koran and Sharia law and didn't swear their oath to this country and the Constitution how is it they remaining to sit in our Congress?

In my article I attempted to point out that Obama transported tens of thousands of young fighting age men to this country and distributed to over 190 cities in this country My intent was to outline the threat of a possible attack against this nation by these Muslim warriors triggered my a predetermined signal from Obama at the time the Democrats try and start a revolution in this country. When beheadings begin we will be forced to take action and it is my belief there will be blood in the streets. I am willing to bet there caches of weapons already positioned and will be used by the extreme radical Muslims in their brutal attacks when they receive the go signal.

When it comes to brutal savage attacks there is no political correctness. I will go a step further and say we are facing this threat because we were made to believe that we were required to be PC in the first place.  

• Patriot Vet, Thanks for posting this. The threat from these Radical Islamists that Obama brought in here is about to get real nasty.
        Pay particular attention to the other thread that I posted about the new escalation of tensions with Iran.
        If we end up in an all-out war or some kind of serious confrontation THAT could be the trigger that these radicals have been waiting for. And make no mistake about it, John Kerry would have no problem helping to stir up that kind of trouble within this country.
        You KNOW damn well Obama would have no problem supporting the Muslims if things turn nasty, in fact he SAID so. We could be facing some very serious problems within the next few weeks or months.
        If I had the opportunity to advise Trump on anything I would advise him to lock up Kerry, Obama, and Valarie Jarrett RIGHT NOW.
        When any type of real military confrontation with Iran starts Obama WILL give the signal to that bunch of radicals he brought in here.

Beating the war drums:

Sen. Tillis: US Can't Allow Iran to Continue Its Actions

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/thom-tillis-terrorism/2019/05/15/...

This reply was deleted.