Dear President Obama,

This nation is in a state of hurry up and wait.   We are in a hurry for you to leave the White House but we wait. The Constitution of the United States is safe and sound in the hands of angels and it is protected by American patriots like us. We know you will try and inflict a final mortal wound into its belly with a dagger covered in the blood of political correctness and the stain of your moral turpitude. 

We the "American Patriots" across this nation are not afraid. We are a nation built by black, white, red, and yellow people from all corners of the world.  A nation strong and united under the stars and stripes brave and proud.  We do not bow to foreign Sheiks, our navy ships never dip their ensigns first, but we do return this salutation to other nations that salute us as we sail the seas in peace with them.

You Mr. President are just an empty suit with no moral compass, no courage or respect for this country.  Your hands are in your pockets when our flag is raised, your coffee cup in your hand when you step off Marine 2 totally disrespecting the Marine protecting you.  You make our brave warriors hold umbrellas for you when it rains and you put your feet up on the desks in the oval office wiping your feet on our treasured history.  John F Kennedy and Ronald Reagan would take you by the ear like a miscreant school boy and remove you from this hallowed place. 

You are in good company with John Boehner that worthless drunk of a coward who will not stand up for the Constitution.  Instead he capitulates like a church mouse cornered by the rectory cat pissing in his pants when he must make a decision.  A coward and a disgrace to this nation.  A waste of tax payer money.  He should go home and wash his hands, kneel before God and ask forgiveness as he just participated and enabled the future economic  collapse of this nation an event that is just around the corner.

We are prepared to defend and protect the Constitution of the United States and return this nation back to a free Republic sir.  We are not your slave and you do not have control of what we purchase including insurance.  You have no such authority.   The war that is brewing will be decided upon what happens in January when the weak gutless cowards in the Republican party return to work with a super majority.  The freedom of our nation is not in their hands it is in our hands the American Patriot.  The Thomas Paine's  and George Washington's of the 21s Century. We are in the shadows but we are everywhere in every state.  We  will not permit the Constitution to be shredded anymore. 

Your departure from the White House is requested immediately for multiple counts of constitutional violations.  Your not welcome in the people's house anymore sir, nor is your wife and her 30 plus hand maidens sucking the tax payer dry like a pregnant momma pig with leaky titties.   Pack your stuff Mr. Obama and go back to Hawaii in peace and enjoy your pension.  The US Secret Service, the FBI the CIA, US Marshals and the other alphabet agencies (many of whom who paid me visits over the years because the Communists are scared of me and blasphemed my good name) These folks are with me sir.  I do not roll over and hide from my constitutional duty to help keep this nation free from Communist miscreants  like you.

Go home Obama.  Clean out your sock drawer and fold up your Muslim prayer rug and go home.  Wipe the saliva off your chin from your morning sippy cup of halal goats milk and start over with Michelle and your children.  Re-read the Constitution,  shake hands with police officers that protect us stop bashing them, visit the graves of veterans that died so that we are a free. Obama go home in peace.   Mr. Biden and Mr. Boehner must also step down also and we request they be replaced with Americans  who will lead this nation until new elections can be arranged.  I do not tire Mr. Obama I need little sleep.  I am a highly trained Navy veteran able to stay awake 9 maybe 10 days unlike the terrorists you feel sorry for  and whom Hillary Clinton has empathy for. They struggled with 7 days.  We will not lose this nation to the Communist forces you lead.  I promise. 

Senior Chief Geoff Ross

US Navy retired

Surface Warfare Air Warfare Airborne

Navarre Florida

Master Diver

850-313-1893

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wow!  I love it and everyone on the planet needs to hear this! I hope Odumbo got the letter! Not that it would move him on his disasterous course.

• I am with him 1,000 %, it is time for ALL of us to back him every step of the way!!! Thank you Senior Chief Geoff Ross, may god ,be with us all, & God Bless America !!!

• LOVE IT

BOY THIS SAYS IT ALL

THE FRUSTRATION OF AMERICANS IS AT A FEVER PITCH U PUT IT PERFECTLY

WE NEED TO DO ALL WE CAN NOW 

• This writer knows how to express the way our Nation feels.

• Thanks for all the beautiful words to this fraud in the WH! He will never leave on his own, he will continue to stir the pot. Personally I would love for him to be arrested and go to prison. I hate to think that we have to give him the same lifestyle he has now, it's not right by the taxpayers to pay this legal he isn't even an American. God help us all. God Bless America Again 

• Sir, My hat is off to you for you eloquence and your accuracy regarding the status of the worst president in American History. I am NOT a career soldier as you were a sailor but, I AM an Army Infantry veteran of the Tet Offensive in Vietnam in 1968 and, could not agree more with your astute assessment of this fraud and charlatan who abrogates his oath of office every day and should have been removed for multiple causes long ago and might have been had we, the people, held him and those in congress both responsible and accountable in their duties and obligations to their AMERICAN CITIZEN constituencies; not illegal immigrants , Jihadist Muslim elements and gang banging inner city indolents and miscreants while promoting a racial divide by "never letting a perfectly good crisis go to waste," as Rahm Emmanuel advised,  rather than a national unity in time of crisis HE exacerbated when he could have addressed and resolved at least some of it but CHOSE not to. Kudos to you, Senior Chief and, I hope to serve with you should that become a necessity. God bless the United States of America and all who defend and uphold her constitution against all enemies : foreign and domestic ; aye, even though in this administration it is impolitic to publicly so state!  In a nation of 28 million honorably serving  VETERANS of the various services, I am sure you will have far more support that those who think otherwise! May they be in for a very rude awakening when the day of reckoning comes..

• AMEN! And THANK You Sir

We must get rid of the RINOs, evil admins & other communist aholes.

• Thanks Senior Chief Geoff Ross - America will survive with Patriots like you, plus the millions that belong to the "Silent Majority", but will become rather vocal when the "Straw" is places on the load that breaks the Camel's Back, as the old saying goes. The word "Vocal" meaning more than just being vocal in speech. Americans are patient individuals, but there is a limit on this patience and the tyrants in government have pressed us near to that point that will bring out the Patriot spirit that lives in millions of true American Patriots.                                          The American voters thought before the Mid-Term elections that we had some strong willing Patriots in the Republican Party and gave them a "Super Majority" in both houses of congress to return the American Government to "We-The-People" and under the "Rule-Of-Law", unlike that of the Obama Administration.          The current Speaker of the House Boehner and other republicans just proved that they are not worthy of the trust the American voters bestowed on the Republican Party, they have NO integrity. They only proved that there is NO honor in politicians, with 67 republicans supporting anti-American legislation. It will be interesting to see what kind of excuses many of them will be spewing to try to redeem themselves. So, Mr President and other Traitors in teh democratic party, it appears that you have won over to your side, at least 67 republican traitors that will be at your beacon call, unless they can magically grow a "Back Bone" and began supporting the Constitution of the United States, which they will swear when they take their oath of office in January 2015.       In the best interest of the United States, it would be wise for you to go in peace and cease and desist in your illegal acts against the Constitution, as pointed out in the above letter. Millions of Patriots stand with Senior Chief Ross to ensure that America survives and is passed on to our children, as it was passed on to our generation by the "Greatest Generation" in the history of our great nation. We a Fed Up with your destructive policies that have set the United States on a course of self destruction, from with in - By our own elected officials that were elected to protect it from all  "...enemies foreign and domestic ...", only to learn that you and your administration are the enemies of America, plus the added 67 republicans that recently revealed that they were only sheep in wolves clothing.                                            

Martin L. Church,

Chief Master Sergeant, USAF, Retired

Patriots of America - Member

• I'm with ya Chief !!!  Although there's still one thing that bothers me... Why this man is still in office defies all rational thought.  He should have been gone months, if not years, ago.  We keep hearing this expression that "no man is above the law"... I can respond to that with a simple, "Daah" but the guy still hangs his golf clubs in the White House while he keeps hurdling over law after law...in fact, he's so far above the law that we may have to re-define the word:

Law : B.O. (Before Obama)

1. the principles and regulations established in a community by some authority and applicable to its people, whether in the form of legislation or of custom and policies recognized and enforced by judicial decision.
    Law : OROT (Obama's Reign Of Terror)
    1.  the principles and regulations established by Obama and are not applicable to him.
    And where are the American people? They should have ran this guy out of town...  And where are the sheriffis and federal marshalls...they have the authority to arrest anyone who breaks the law...you can't say no to this, if you do, then you are saying it's OK for him to be above the law.  Some will say it's the Congress' job to impeach him in the House and try him in the Senate...then so be it, but there's nothing saying he cannot be arrested and spend his time in jail while he awaits trail just like any other criminal.
    Norman E. Hooben
    Master Sergeant, USAF, Retired
    ps: The Sergeant at Arms of the U.S. Senate  also has the authority to arrest the president.
    • As chief law enforcement officer of the Senate, the Sergeant at Arms is charged with maintaining security in the Capitol and all Senate buildings, as well as protection of the members themselves. The Sergeant at Arms serves as the executive officer of the Senate for enforcement of all rules of the Committee on Rules and Administration regulating the Senate Wing of the Capitol and the Senate Office Buildings and has responsibility for and immediate supervision of the Senate floor, chamber and galleries. The Sergeant at Arms is authorized to arrest and detain any person violating Senate rules, including the President of the United States. 
      See http://www.senate.gov/reference/office/sergeant_at_arms.htm

This reply was deleted.