Constitutional Emergency

Open Letter to the Reverend Al Sharpton from Senior Chief Geoff Ross USN (ret)

Dear Al  Sharpton,

Greetings from Senior Chief Geoff Ross USN (Retired) Navarre Beach Florida.

I can understand,  what with the price of gas being so low that you can now afford to fill up plenty of gas containers and  keep  throwing them onto the fires being stirred up by your race baiting Communists all over the USA.  Now I am not sure what sort of a reverend you are but in my church we don't go around inciting chaos and hate against anyone.  

The Police officers in all department's across this nation put their lives on the line for us all daily and we are sick and tired of tax evading punks like you running your mouth trying to install hate and discontent among the masses.  Now I don't care if you hang out with that Long Legged Mack Daddy Communist Obama, he is probably paying you to stir the pot but take some advice and stand down and stop being a race bating  Communist. 

In 1987  you threw gas onto fire and disrespected the brave police officers  in the Tawana Brawley case— . Brawley, an African American teenager, claimed that she was raped by a group of white men—some of whom were allegedly police officers. The case was later dismissed by a grand jury, which reportedly concluded that the teenager had made up the story. But this came after months of media frenzy around the case, largely encouraged by you .  In fact Al you were  sued by the district attorney working the case for making slanderous remarks. You sir were  found guilty and you were fined for your comments. Your nothing but a manure  stirring Communist Al.  Why in 1990 you faced more charges when you were tried and acquitted of stealing from the NYM.  Your quite a nefarious character Al. You claim to represent the black community, how about you start representing all Americans dude.

You can't even let an man alone who was being robbed by four of your brothers on a subway in New York.  Bernhard Goetz shot four African-American men on a New York City Subway 2 train in Manhattan on December 22, 1984, when they approached him and tried to rob him. At his trial Goetz was cleared of all charges except for carrying an unlicensed firearm.  Al, instead of marching for more gun rights for self defense in New York under the 2nd Amendment you  led several marches protesting what you saw as the weak prosecution of the case.  Your a poodle  piss race baiter Al.    You  said Goetz's actions were racist and you requested a federal civil rights investigation. A federal investigation concluded the shooting was due to an attempted robbery  by 4 black men and not race.  Al you are a disgrace dude. 

In 2001  you were  jailed for 90 days on trespassing charges while protesting against U.S. military target practice exercises in Puerto Rico near a United States Navy bombing site. You were  held in a Puerto Rican lockup for two days and then imprisoned at Metropolitan Detention Center, Brooklyn on May 25, 2001, and you had  the Federal Bureau of Prisons ID# 21458-069. You were was released on August 17, 2001. So why where  you protesting  the US Navy and my brothers in arms Al ?  Are you some kind of Communist sympathizer.

During the Crown Heights Riots,  Al you were  seen by some commentators as inflaming tensions by making remarks that included "If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house". Your a race baiter dude.  There are federal laws that protect us from people like you.

Al, you were  quoted as saying to an audience at Kean College in 1994 that, "White folks was in caves while we was building empires.... really dude...... are you trying to build good relations or start a race war ?  Just asking.  You don't even like Mormons and made this comment about Mitt Romney running for President. "As for the one Mormon running for office, those who really believe in God will defeat him anyways, so don't worry about that; that's a temporary situation.  Al,  you are a walking talking race baiting Communist.  We kick people like you out of this country of equal opportunity.

On May 9, 2008 the Associated Press reported that your so called businesses owed almost $1.5 million in unpaid taxes and penalties. You owed $931,000 in federal income tax and $366,000 to New York, and your for-profit company, Rev. Al Communications, owed another $176,000 to the state. Why can't you pay your taxes dude ?  Some folks go to jail for this .... why are you still a free man ?

In 2009 the Federal Election Commission announced it had levied a fine of $285,000 against your 2004 presidential campaign for breaking campaign finance rules during your  presidential run. Al you are a bad guy, a crook and a race baiter.  You just like to stir the pot and throw lighted matches onto gasoline cans so long as its against whites, Jews or Mormons.    Stand down dude.  You are part of the problem.  Start being an American instead of an Obama Communist sympathizer.  I support and salute the brave police officers all over this country that stand up like real Americans and in their courage protect us. Unlike poodle piss,  race baiting Obama ass kissing Communists like you.

Senior Chief Geoff Ross

United States Navy Retired

Surface Warfare - Air Warfare - Airborne

Navarre Beach Florida

Views: 1706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, dog-gone it Wade, I just couldn't get here any sooner.  February was colder in Ky. than in Tenn.  I used to resent the excruciating labor exacted from all our farm work plus the 3 saw-mills Dad owned at separate times and the "hill side" logging.  But by the time I was 18 yrs. old I was thin as a rail but strong as clydesdale horse -  well, there'about's anyway.

Our generation and the one following are facing a greater challenge than our founding Fathers faced with England - King George.  Grater than WW11.  Why:  The enemy has been let in the front and back door; he comes and goes pretty much as he pleases.  So, he is here wearing civilian clothes.  The "triangle of evil" has sponsored him to create the chaos needed to bring the NWO (New World Order) into full operation/power.  The "triangle of evil" is the United States, China and Russia.  Gods Word, the Bible has predicted the outcome and the world is rapidly situating to accomplish the event.  

So, Harry Riley, what should we be doing with our civil, economic/political/ and spiritual lives?

You'll catch up, James. I've slowed down in my 'older' age. Its hard getting my right foot ahead of my left foot going up a hill. I just try to get there in time for supper.

Hey, gimme a break, James; it wasn't that cold in Kentucky back then. If you'da hollered, I would have told you it was warm (I don't lie like Barry).You just didn't want to come out into the nation you was inheriting. Who told you it was going to turn out like this before your mother forced you to come on out into this world?

Paul Wade, something made Dad snuggle up.  and it was early Feb.  As for my age, I've  had few health problems but never holed up after an operation.  Went to doing work that was too much for an old man, but I made myself do it anyway.  From an early age I sensed there was a ruler of the universe.  Now I know him. 

I began an intense study of International, communism, politics economics and religion back in 1967 when the revolutionaries were burning and looting in Detroit, the Watts area of Los Angeles and elsewhere.  The communist operatives were also killing people here and there in different places.  I believed from the very beginning they were communist operatives.  That proved to be true.  A Methodist Preacher said they were just young men sowing their wild oats.  I differed with the Pastor and began my 47-48 year study and am still engaged.  I have watched our government grow an under class (Called a Proletarian class) in Russia.  Became the Michigan State Chairman of the American Independent Party  in 1977 and have done as much as I possibly could to alert the State of Michigan as to where both the democrats and republicans were taking the nation.  Recognized the Hegelian dialect for what it was and how both major party's were using it to gradually shift the nation farther and farther to the left. It never stopped.  Gradualism works like a tranquilizing pill on the population.  And the other pill was the "American Dream." The nation was pulled away from vigilance to chase after a ghost and if anyone was accosted to be alert as to what was going on you got put on the "looking narrow" list.  But we did have a few successes.   Well, anyway Paul W. thanks for your comments and spread the word  "the communists are now running the nation and congress sits inert and complicit."  God's Word is the only stable thing in the universe.  Find Him or make yourself available for Him to find you.  I found Him when, at the age of 14 -1/2 I came to the end of myself realizing I had nothing to offer to help what was happening in WW-2 and it was wringing my soul.  God came to the rescue. He is there and  

Yes I understand about Sharpton. But there is the big issue, more than just character assassinations. The overwhelming issue is the miss led Statutory Grand Jury,in both Ferguson and Eric Garner.

Some people don't realize that a grand jury is not an actual trial....it's the step BEFORE a trial. When a case is dropped by a grand jury and officers acquitted it is not just saying that they are not guilty but that we don't even need a real trial to determine that.What makes these cases particularly egregious, sometimes in the face of video and other evidence is that the result is often pushed by prosecutors who work for exactly the same government system as the police. In fact, for most criminal cases, the police are part of the prosecution team. So essentially we have cops out raping and killing people, the public saying "Hey, wait this guy looks guilty from the video etc. we should have a trial to find out for sure." And the prosecutors defending their own collegues by saying "Nah, we don't even need to have a real trial and hear evidence."

Can we forget magic blue costumes which allow rampant abuse for a moment and imagine what would happen if a citizen without a uniform performed these acts??? "Yes, this Down's Syndrome man was making noise in the theater where I'm an usher and I feared for my safety so I killed him." Or "A man was illegally selling loose cigarettes outside my building so I put him in a choke hold until he died." Or "I shot my neighbors dog because I have a gun and I can." What would happen to these civilians? Would they be charged and have a trial to determine guilt or innocence? We can't imagine a case where the evidence would not even be heard...other than for those with a magic badge.

That's not justice. From Bruce Fine

Mark Schmidter~

Ditto! 

Check out this website:

The Free Thought Project:

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/ 

Yep. We need to start sending our 'elected officials' opinion letters - rather than allow 'unelected officials' to  distract us from the Big Picture and all the other important issues. 

The new congress start their new jobs January 2015.  They need to hear from all of us, daily.  Particularly with snail mails and faxes. 

Gramd Juries are a way to free up the overload of the courts. They look at all the evidence and decide if there is enough evidence to convict someone and save the courts a lot of time with frivalous lawsuits. There was nowhere to go period with the Ferguson case, nor the Garner case in NY. If you are stopped by the police, it is a good idea not to disobey the cops orders, if you are told to put your hands up or behind your back do it! Whatever happens with their detainment, it can be worked out without being shot.

Excellent advice, now if some don't follow it, it's there fault. It is the law and if they can't follow the law, then the cops make them.  The Garner video put in doubts and I'm thinking that Obama et al. had something to do with the decision of the grand jury.  Like make this one really bad so we have something to protest about that one wouldn't normally do, as in Ferguson.

Police no longer "protect and serve". They are more likely to shoot first and ask questions later, if any questions get asked at all. In the aftermath, grand juries rarely, if ever, decide to bring them to trial. Don't have to agree....read it for yourself. It's becoming the norm, rather than the exception. The police have become federal/state puppets that are not here to serve the populace. 

Nearly every county in your state has their own military vehicle(s). Did you ever wonder why?

www.nytimes.com/2014/06/09/.../war-gear-flows-to-police-departments...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/06/09/county-sheriffs-chilling...

War gear. Used for WAR. Nothing in there mentions "keeping the peace". Keep it in mind, with the understanding that YOU are responsible for your own safety. Most cops that I and others have come into contact with in the last few years assume that THEY ARE the law, rather than faithfully EXECUTING THE LAW. With an example like our false douchebag of a president, what can you expect?

Keep your powder dry.

I have a feeling all this is due to Obama!

By the way, your first link doesn't work now. 

The common man used to be considered innocent until proven guilty; the courts of today assume the accused to be guilty until they prove themselves innocent. What happened to the educations in our law schools that takes you from innocent until proven guilty to guilty until you prove yourself innocent? Could it be because "g" comes before "i" in the alphabet?

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service