Well well well, I guess we now have proof positive that this current impeachment hearings conducted by Adam Shifty Schiff is nothing more than another bogus witch-hunt to try to convince the American voters that President Donald Trump is under impeachment. It's all just another bogus smoke screen
It just what we said when Shifty started all this garbage.
Trump was right again, - They've got NOTHING,,,, NOTHING AT ALL. If they actually had something that could be used to impeach him they would use it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-house-wont-vote-now-formal-impeachment-inquiry

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• FOX NEWS article:

Pelosi announces House won't vote now on whether to begin impeachment inquiry

Pelosi ;
    "There's no requirement that we have a vote, and so at this time we will not be having a vote," Pelosi said. "We're not here to call bluffs -- we're here to find the truth, to uphold the Constitution of the United States. This is not a game for us. This is deadly serious."

Well Nancy Pelosi finally got something right, This is deadly serious.
    Now these people who are constantly proclaiming that THEY are fighting to preserve their Democracy are actually correct, yes they ARE fighting to preserve their Democracy. The problem is that America is NOT a Democracy. It never was, never has been and hopefully never will be a Democracy.

America is a Constitutional Free REPUBLIC.

A Democracy is mob-rule, those who have the largest, loudest, most vicious mob, make the rules.
    Under a Democracy those who make the rules, (those with the largest mob), can decide what you and I can have, and what you and I cannot have. If (when) THEY decide YOU are making too much money they can decide to take it away, any time THEY decide. If (when) THEY decide you should not have something then THEY can take that away from you.
    Under a Democracy the Governments grants you what ever the Mob rules that THEY decide they want to grant you. But under a Democracy what ever the Government grants they can also take away.

America is NOT a Democracy, it is a Constitutional Free Republic.
    So what's the difference?
    In a Constitutional Free Republic, our rights are NOT granted by or from the Government, they are GOD given inalienable rights granted by our creator. Therefore the Government can NOT take away that which it has not granted, The  Government can NOT take away our rights to free speech. The Government can NOT take away our rights to worship as we chose. The Government can NOT take away our rights to keep and bear arms.

Under a Democracy the people do NOT have any "Rights", only prevledges granted to them by the MOB.
    There are no rights to free speech, no rights of religion, no rights to keep and bear arms. Under a Democracy those are not "Rights", only prevledges granted by the Government MOB.

The only aspect of our American system that even resembles a Democracy is in our election systems, those with the most votes wins the election. But that is also why the Founders also created the Electoral College system in our American election system for who will be the President. The Founders realized that the numbers of people who lived in the most populated cities would easily out number those who lived in the rest of the country. So to insure that those others who lived outside those big cities would also have an equal say in the presidential elections the Founders created the Electoral College system.
    Without that Electoral College system we would once again return to a system of MOB rule.

• ROOSTER:

THE SPEAKER ANNOUNCED THAT THE PEOPLE WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO W/THE IMPEACHMENT NOT A THING NO VOTE NO NOTHING.

ADAM SCHFF MR BALLOONHEAD IS LEADING HER CHARGE IN THE WRONG COMMITTEE AS A WITNESS THAT ALONE IS HORRID.

SHE AND HIM ARE ORCHESTRATING, ALONG W/THE MSM IMPEACHMENT OH EXCUSE ME A COUP D'ETAT AGAINST THE PRES W/O DUE PROCESS OR HIS LAWYER CALLING WITNESSES OR ISSUING SUBPOENAS.   IT IS AN EGREGIOUS ABUSE OF POWER.

IF WE THE PEOPLE DO NOTHING NOW AND NOT EVEN CALL OUR SENATOR BOY I CAN BUT IMAGINE.  THIS IS A KANGAROO HEARING AND IMPEACHMENT IT IS NOT.   

SHE IS IGNORING THE CONSTITUTION AND THE PEOPLE WHOSE GOVT I BELIEVE IT IS YES.   SHE IS NOT HOLDING A VOTE IN THE HOUSE AND SHE AND SCHIFF ARE ON THEIR MERRY INQUIRY.  

NO CRIME NOTHING YET THE DEMS ARE TAKING OVER AND SUBVERTING THE GOVT THAT IS TREASON

• Bonnie, I hate to say it but you're absolutely right. This is NOT an impeachment - it's a coup D'Etat. And if they actually attempt to remove Trump the American people had better stand up and stop them FAST and HARD.
      McConnell is saying he expects a full Senate trial and hearing by Thanksgiving..

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/mcconnell-trump-impeachment-senate...

McConnell Seeks Senate Trial as Early as Thanksgiving
      Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., is telling Republican senators to get set for an impeachment trial of President Donald Trump as early…
  • The Dems know they have zero candidates that could beat Trump in 2020 election...

There only hope is to get Trump out of office before 2020 election

This reply was deleted.