The facts we know:
1. The Election was given to Hussein obama
2. We're stuck with Hussein obama/them.
3. The Constitution is no longer the law of the land - We have a despot Government, The 1963 Congressional Record of the Communist Goals of America have been fulfilled.
4. Socialism/Marxism and even islam is being indoctrinated into our youth and citizens through:
5. We live in a land of selfish people who are only concerned with themselves and sadly not even concerned about their kids. But hey, what do we expect from a peoples who find no fault in demanding we all pay for them to kill their and anyone elses babies.
6. We live in a land with wide open borders with jihadi terrorists and thug drug lord gang bangers flooding across daily doing much damage and preparing to do more. We also have illegal invaders crossing our borders to drain us and our country of all it's resources.
7. People who claim to be conservatives are not united. We have over 10,000 tea party groups because we have over 10,000 different agendas and most refuse to work together even though they calm (in front of their members) they will . We've opened our arms to folks who are foe because we needed to play the numbers game to win an election and in the end they revenge voted.
8. Obama, with Clinton and the Muslim Brotherhood, are using the whitehouse to run the muslim caliphate. Most American Citizens will not acknowledge that truth because they will not do their own homework and prefer to listen to folks who tell them there is such a thing as moderate muslims. However, if they'd just read the quran, hadiths and suras they would know the truth for themselves. But many folks don't want to know the truth, they prefer to believe what they prefer to be true and to hell with the factual truth.
9. The DOJ is totally corrupt. We can get no justice through them.
10. The Judicial system is totally corrupt. We can get no justice through them.
11. The U.S. Congress is spineless and will not do their job.
12. The U.S. Senate is ran by Marxists
Knowing all this plus more, what do we, as PFA members want to do with PFA? We know what is coming and we know it's going to be bloody.
Then we need to think about if we want to keep PFA open.
This is just the start of the discussions we need to have. I need your input as active members.
I will not listen to anymore chatter about campaigning for another election. No smack talking like we're right before a football game. If that is all we got then we are done.
I don't mean to be rude, I just want to be straight up with you all and it's time we're all straight up.
I think I am going underground.
We could also create a special group for those interested in the 'deeper discussions' to communicate and use encryption to protect it. It's widely accepted that, using sufficiently strong encryption, no known government agency is able to break it. This would serve as a short to mid-term solution.
"It's widely accepted that, using sufficiently strong encryption, no known government agency is able to break it." Don't kid yourself, I work in gov. IT and I've seen some of their tools. Anything can be broken in time and any "security" placed on this site or any other is childs play to break. If you put something on the net it can be seen, it can be read, and it can be traced.
Anthony and Paul, do you mean a VPN like Witopia?
Anthony what an awesome idea.
Anthony, if NSA can break the codes of countries like the former Soviet Union and other enemies of the US there's no way we can come up with an encryption system that they can't break. At one time some number of years ago there was an encryption system, I believe it was called PGP (not sure), that was very good but I think the feds forced the developer to turn over the codes because they couldn't break it.
coming in late, but I think this is a great idea!
I don't know what we need to do Twana...though I thank you for all you have already tried to do. Last night's election was a crushing blow and I am seriously considering leaving the USA before we get to the point where we are not allowed to. My heart is breaking for what we have lost.
I have been talking to my husband (trying to twist his arm) to leave the country. I just don't know if I have the energy to start somewhere else. ;(
I agree with you Barbara. I thank you...Twana. You have been an inspiration to me. I am still crushed and my heart is breaking for what happened too. But, I don't think that everything is lost. Since coming to this country as an immigrant, I know it is the best place in the world to live. I cannot let it go that easily.
We tried the Soap Box.
We tried the Ballot Box.
We have one box left, and it is in danger.
Now in no time to stop the message.
Twana, I have faith in your competence to run this organization.
Yours in Liberty,
It was a good run America....while it lasted.
Welcome to the new USSA (Un-united Socialist States of America)!
The average age of the worlds greatest civilizations from the beginning
of history, has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these
nations always progressed through the following sequence:
1. From bondage to spiritual faith;
2. From spiritual faith to great courage;
3. From courage to liberty;
4. From liberty to abundance;
5. From abundance to complacency;
6. From complacency to apathy;
7. From apathy to dependence;
8. From dependence back into bondage "
Where does America stand, I would say with currently over 50% of Americans on some kind of government subsistence, we're about halfway between steps 7 and 8.
Currently 63% of the budget is entitlements, add in full implementation of Obamacare next year and that increases to around 78%. That leaves 22% to pay for everything else. The remaining 22% has to pay for the cost of running the government, the military, and interest on the national debt. Hello more deficit spending!
Thanks to a whole lot of naive, ignorant, and greedy voters, we can look forward to:
Higher taxes (on everybody)
Lower take home pay
Higher unemployment (double-digit will become the norm)
Higher inflation (thanks to all that money the Fed printed)
More National Debt (Obama will not stop spending)
Higher gasoline prices (get ready for $7 to $9 dollar a gallon gas, like Europe)
Higher food prices
Higher electricity bills (as coal will be outlawed)
More government regulation
Much Smaller Military (thereby losing our Superpower status)
More people on food stamps, SSI, unemployment, welfare, etc.
Oh, and for you senior citizens over the age of 70, get ready for those death panels...they're coming!
Oh, and for you idiots that think the economy will improve under four more years of Obama, well are you in for a big surprise.
I challenge anyone out there, especially those who voted for these Communists, to email me in a year, or two from now and tell me I'm wrong! That is one email I'm sure that I won't receive.