The facts we know:
1. The Election was given to Hussein obama
2. We're stuck with Hussein obama/them.
3. The Constitution is no longer the law of the land - We have a despot Government, The 1963 Congressional Record of the Communist Goals of America have been fulfilled.
4. Socialism/Marxism and even islam is being indoctrinated into our youth and citizens through:
5. We live in a land of selfish people who are only concerned with themselves and sadly not even concerned about their kids. But hey, what do we expect from a peoples who find no fault in demanding we all pay for them to kill their and anyone elses babies.
6. We live in a land with wide open borders with jihadi terrorists and thug drug lord gang bangers flooding across daily doing much damage and preparing to do more. We also have illegal invaders crossing our borders to drain us and our country of all it's resources.
7. People who claim to be conservatives are not united. We have over 10,000 tea party groups because we have over 10,000 different agendas and most refuse to work together even though they calm (in front of their members) they will . We've opened our arms to folks who are foe because we needed to play the numbers game to win an election and in the end they revenge voted.
8. Obama, with Clinton and the Muslim Brotherhood, are using the whitehouse to run the muslim caliphate. Most American Citizens will not acknowledge that truth because they will not do their own homework and prefer to listen to folks who tell them there is such a thing as moderate muslims. However, if they'd just read the quran, hadiths and suras they would know the truth for themselves. But many folks don't want to know the truth, they prefer to believe what they prefer to be true and to hell with the factual truth.
9. The DOJ is totally corrupt. We can get no justice through them.
10. The Judicial system is totally corrupt. We can get no justice through them.
11. The U.S. Congress is spineless and will not do their job.
12. The U.S. Senate is ran by Marxists
Knowing all this plus more, what do we, as PFA members want to do with PFA? We know what is coming and we know it's going to be bloody.
Then we need to think about if we want to keep PFA open.
This is just the start of the discussions we need to have. I need your input as active members.
I will not listen to anymore chatter about campaigning for another election. No smack talking like we're right before a football game. If that is all we got then we are done.
I don't mean to be rude, I just want to be straight up with you all and it's time we're all straight up.
Just and idea for discussion...
Perhaps given technology school boards should feel pressure to put internet enabled cameras in the classrooms so t hat Parents (with a password for security) could observe when and where indoctrination is taking place. If parents once again get involved in their children's education we will get more conservatives and educated youngsters. In the 50's many women had the luxury of being involved in the schools but today two incomes are needed just to keep ahead of inflation caused by excessive government spending and borrowing. John Kennedy said: Inflation is the most insidious form of taxation." So think about it... we elect "representatives" that promise to keep taxes down while each and every one of them knows full well that inflation, the result of their government excesses, robs not only present earnings but also every dollar previously saved.
Twana. Please keep the site. We are not dead yet. Almost, but not quite.
You are absolutely right. With all of the government handouts the takers now outnumber the producers and the takers will never vote against those giving them all the handouts. My personal feeling is that short of a revolution or military coup we will never live to see our country restored to its former greatness.
Twana, Like most I cannot provide any clear answers, but the problems are manifest.
I too was heartbroken after the so called election, and have deep dispair for what was our Republic.
I agree we need to find a way to communicate and that we should remain in contact with each other... the how I leave to wiser heads.
I am a little bit piqued about the "Paulbot" comments; I honestly believe he stands closest to the Constitution as it was intended by our forefathers... that said, I didn't vote for him (but wanted to) because I learned my lesson from Nader and other third parties I have voted for because I was unwilling to settle for the lessor of two evils; they just don't win.
If we think that post election we will draw less attention, then we are delusional... It will grow more intense.
I have discovered that some of the "like minded sites" are no more... just gone! I'm glad this one remains.
Something that I found disturbing during this process was the seemingly total lack of inter-group co-operation as you stated, my feeling is that if we don't stand together, etc.
Paul Stewart seems to be a good brain to pick, perhaps he can make suggestions.
I remain a Contitutionalist, a patriot and an Oath Keeper.
I have been reading some of the post regarding this topic. Twana you are tired and need a respite from all the tension from the election. Yes there are and will be user on any site they think will gain them something of benefit. Many are not interested in the long term effects just the short term for their pockets. My conclusion is regular mail will be best to communicate to each other. A system must be developed by a private meeting of those that can organize this type of correspondences. Each person must be proven to be a true patriot that will stand in the face of problems. Our names and addresses must be protected along with phone numbers. Since this is the way must people have been communicating, we need to devise away to get to each other. I just called the Patriotic Super Pac and only got a recording. If that is part of PFA that would be a good way to start. People can call and leave a phone number and then we could go from there. One more thing I thought I had your number, but I do not find it. You might have mine, if so call me. We do need to get started. I plan on staying with the SCC GOP in Michigan and other levels of politics and TP. Never, Never, Never give up. Call on the strength of GOD. As for the Holy Spirit to kindle a fire in us to do the Godly thing - His will.
I agree.... I guess I'm a bit more outspoken than my family....
I am confused as to how the sequence of replies are made. They appear to be random. I.E. one hour ago is before 9 minutes / 6 minutes ago. When I click on the link to read replies, it takes to the blog topic and then the oldest comments are shown and the person that made the reply is not shown unless it it searched for. Am I doing something wrong? Or can the sequence be changed so the most current comments are shown first followed in order by the time submitted????
Bosque county, south of Ft Worth and Dallas has paper ballots also.
Here in my area of Arkansas we have a choice of paper ballots or electronic. I always take paper.
Please Twana don"t shut it down, we need this.
If Allen West can demand a recount, why can't we? Can we start a drive to petition that the votes be re-counted & validated as legitimate, even if it takes 6 months or more? Can we stop illegal voting by having anyone that participated fined or whatever the penalty for that is? Their has to be a consequence for illegal votes or it will never stop.
I believe only the contestant can demand a recount....by court action.