The facts we know:
1. The Election was given to Hussein obama
2. We're stuck with Hussein obama/them.
3. The Constitution is no longer the law of the land - We have a despot Government, The 1963 Congressional Record of the Communist Goals of America have been fulfilled.
4. Socialism/Marxism and even islam is being indoctrinated into our youth and citizens through:
5. We live in a land of selfish people who are only concerned with themselves and sadly not even concerned about their kids. But hey, what do we expect from a peoples who find no fault in demanding we all pay for them to kill their and anyone elses babies.
6. We live in a land with wide open borders with jihadi terrorists and thug drug lord gang bangers flooding across daily doing much damage and preparing to do more. We also have illegal invaders crossing our borders to drain us and our country of all it's resources.
7. People who claim to be conservatives are not united. We have over 10,000 tea party groups because we have over 10,000 different agendas and most refuse to work together even though they calm (in front of their members) they will . We've opened our arms to folks who are foe because we needed to play the numbers game to win an election and in the end they revenge voted.
8. Obama, with Clinton and the Muslim Brotherhood, are using the whitehouse to run the muslim caliphate. Most American Citizens will not acknowledge that truth because they will not do their own homework and prefer to listen to folks who tell them there is such a thing as moderate muslims. However, if they'd just read the quran, hadiths and suras they would know the truth for themselves. But many folks don't want to know the truth, they prefer to believe what they prefer to be true and to hell with the factual truth.
9. The DOJ is totally corrupt. We can get no justice through them.
10. The Judicial system is totally corrupt. We can get no justice through them.
11. The U.S. Congress is spineless and will not do their job.
12. The U.S. Senate is ran by Marxists
Knowing all this plus more, what do we, as PFA members want to do with PFA? We know what is coming and we know it's going to be bloody.
Then we need to think about if we want to keep PFA open.
This is just the start of the discussions we need to have. I need your input as active members.
I will not listen to anymore chatter about campaigning for another election. No smack talking like we're right before a football game. If that is all we got then we are done.
I don't mean to be rude, I just want to be straight up with you all and it's time we're all straight up.
I was shattered with the Election news. I thought about leaving this Country, but there is nowhere I want to go. My father was a WW11 Vet, I am so glad he didn't live to see this day. The bottom line for me is I have to many people that I love to not keep on keeping on. I don't know if any of you believe in Spiritual Dreams, but I have had what I believe to be several in my life (I have seen somewhat of what lies ahead). They have given me hope that out of what is coming we shall prevail. I just have to keep on being the best I can be where I am, and helping those around me with what is coming. I have lived through the loss of all my children to a childhood disease. I figure if I can survive that, I can survive anything. I plan to make the best of what lies ahead. I will still be involved writing and calling the powers that be to express my thoughts on issues that are important to me.
I plan to make my life count even if it is only in little ways.
Shirley Burgess, this is Rev. Beasley I would like to communicate with you personally, about your comments in the lost of your children, if you see me on line would you please call me out, are contact me via my e-mail, you can find me on facebook Rev. Royce Beasley. Thanks God Bless.
Shirley don't give up. You know you are not alone and we all need to keep on keepin on.
I also belong to that "exclusive club that no one wants to belong to"...with you.
I have made that statement several times now. My daughter died (at 16 in a car accident) and I survived that. There is nothing that anyone can do to me now that I can't take...standing on my head.
I'm glad to talk with you if you need.
Thank you Ken. Sorry for your loss. I am a survivor as I can tell you are also.
FOLKS, it won't be long before they get a taste of what they've asked for, within 48 HOURS after elections--the following companies began LAYING OFF employees or will within next month: Westinghouse Anniston 50 JOBS, Research Motion Ltd--make of Blackberry smartphones--200 JOBS, Lightyear Network Solutions 12 JOBS, Providence Journal 23 full time JOBS, Hawker Beechcraft CLOSING 3 facilities in Little Rock, Mesa, San Antonio 240 JOBS, Boeing will REDUCE JOBS by 30% at Boeing Defense, Space and Security, CVPH Medical 17 JOBS, U.S. Cellular 980 JOB CUTS including 640 in Chicago area, Momentive Performance Materials 150 JOBS, Rocketdyne 100 JOBS on Wed., Brake Parts 75 JOBS in Dec., Vestas WIND Systems--Wind Turbines 3000 JOBS, Husqvarna AB 600 JOBS, Center for Hospice NY 40 JOBS, Bristol-Meyers Squibb 480 JOBS, OCE North America 135 JOBS, DARDEN RESTAURANTS will CUT EMPLOYEE HOURS back to 28 HOURS PER WEEK because OWEbama care rules consider 30 or more hours FULL EMPLOYMENT and qualified for insurance, United Blood Service LAYING OFF 10% of Southern region JOBS. LOCKHEED MARTIN to announce 123,000 LAYOFFS--OWEbama told them NOT to notify employees 60 DAYS in advance because of the elections IN VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAWS, SO HE PROMISED THEM TAX DOLLARS TO PAY THEIR LEGAL FEES FOR THOSE VIOLATIONS. The following companies have CLOSED this week or will so by January: Caterpillar plant in Minn, Albrecht Sentry Foods, Target-Manassas Va., Target-Kissimmee, Fla, Target-Colorado Springs, KMART-Homer Glen, Illinois, KMART--Durham NC, Millenium Academy NC, Andover Gift Shop--Md., Movie Scene-New Hampshire, TE Connectivity--Greensboro NC, Gomers Fried Chicken Kansas City, Fresh Market--Vermont, AGC Glass--Tenn, Roses Store--NC, Meanders Kitchen--Seattle Wash, Bost Harley Davidson--Nashville Tenn, Townsend Booksellers--Oakland. What a great circumstance to happen to workers right before the holiday season.
I know we need this site and would not want to have it shut down. I respect everyone here for their knowledge, friendship, and their belief in America. I've bored to death everyone in my family and friends telling them about Obama....and how bad he was..and how bad it could get. I think we are just a pebble in the stream of people who are very unhappy with the way things are going. If they think we are a threat..then it will not be our choice any more whether or not we can link to this site. It will be a virus on the computer or a site host...that will shut it down. It might not ever happen or it could be next month...but that gives us till next month to learn and talk. I do not want to hurry to quit or rush away because I am scared! Trust me... we are all scared!! I would love to stay a part of the group even if You called it a sewing circle...to take some focus off us and made it private. It would make it harder for other people who are desparate to find their way to others who are like us just trying to learn, love their country, but have not yet lost respect for other like minded people. Your choice is hard, but You have been strong, no matter what is decided. Thank you for what you have done for us all!
We must stay the course!I am a fairly new member,and fully enjoy this website!!We,that believe in this G-D greatest on earth,G-D fearing peoples USA,we must have a voice.Somehow,we must get through this!!G-D is still in control.Thanks
Couldn't agree with you more. Something my pastor reminded me of, God will always see that His church will survive. So my philosophy is simple hang tough, oppose those that oppose the Lord, and know that He will provide. He may not give us what we want but He will give us what we need.
I’m new but I’m going to try to devote more time here.
I’ve been exiting and unsubscribing to other groups and e-mails.
And especially the ones that want me to donate.
I believe the Tea Party should organize and select leaders.
It’s time for a third party, either them or a Conservative Party.
I am looking at this agreed for the most part.and posted a comment.
(Obviously) it has taken me a while to respond to your post. I've been thinking and thinking about a lot of things...including what you talk about on here.
I agree...it's time to move forward. We need to keep the "site" as a place to gather.
Personally, I'm over all the idle chit chat. It's time for concrete plans and time for action.
Or...we all just fold and...it's over.