Brothers and Sisters,

PFA has a great tool for all members. It's the PFA State Groups. This is a specific place for you to go/join on this site, to learn of those in your area/community/district/state. There you should be able to meet those in your area that will be a trustworthy loyal neighbor - the unwavering patriot that will stand with you in times to come. Just like all groups you will find friend and foe. But at least you will then know who is friend and who is foe - Who you can rely on and who can rely on you.

There are several areas we need to focus on.

Preparing to take care of ones family in a survival mode, defensive mode, and becoming part of a local net that can be trusted.

We need some folks to step up and lead in these areas. I'm not asking for recruiters of other groups/orgs to run in and have a free for all to recruit members for your established or just started group or org, I'm also not speaking about recruiters using PFA membership for endless fundraising and sales pitches.

I'm speaking about specific honorable leaders with integrity. Leaders that will lead in areas because of their love for our republic and their love for their families and neighbors. Leaders that want to lead because it's the right thing to do.

We need leaders who are willing to openly lead, offer great advice etc. and set directions. We are in need of leaders to help organize local meetings wherein patriots can personally vet and know who is a trusted friend you will be able to rely on and who to weed out as foe. We are past the time of fighting with foes. It's a waste of time at this point so we just weed them out.

Gentlemen, have you made sure your home is secure in essential supplies if the economy collapses? Have you made sure the women and children in your family can defend themselves if something were to happen to you? Women have you done these things too? Who in your area can teach you? Who in your area can you teach? Is anyone in your area looking for this type of education?

Gentlemen are you prepared to be the spiritual encourager in your family in hard times? Is your bibles dusted off? Are you gaining wisdom from Scripture?

By the way, if you're an atheist and have a problem with people talking about Scripture, then move along, Your screeching and insults are not welcomed. PFA is a Christian safe zone. Intolerance of true Scriptural Christians and Scripture itself is not welcomed here.

We also need leaders who are encourager's. I personally am thankful for my true Christian friends who do not tickle my ears with feel good, taken out of context, verses...but who, in love, give the hard truths of the whole Bible in context which truly feeds the soul, spirit and body.

If you are willing to be a leader in the areas I listed, please contact me in private message. In subject, type in Leaders and also in context of private message please list your state, district and town or city.

If you are already a state group leader and want to continue leading and take an active role, then please send me private message and let me know you do, otherwise if I see you are not active I will assume you are not interested.

Instructions to join PFA State Groups:

1. Notice under PFA banner, you will see 2 rows of tabs. In the center of the 1st (top) row you will see "State Groups." Click that.  Example below:

2. It will open up the first page of PFA State Groups. If you do not see your state group on that first page, scroll down that page to the bottom til you see boxes with numbers. Example below. Click through the pages until you see your PFA State Group.

3. Notice you will see some PFA State District Groups. If you are in one of the districts that have state sub-group, feel free to join that too.

4. When you click on your PFA State Group link, you should find on that Group page an invite to join the state group. I believe it is in the top right corner on page. If it's not there, note where you can add comment and it will tell you there that in order to comment there you will need to join that group.

5. You will not need to create another user name or password. This is all part of PFA (Constitutional Emergency) network.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me here (in comment section of this post). That way if someone else needs that question answered they will get it here too.

Twana Blevins

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks.

• Thank you Twana.

• Johnny.......thank you for welcoming new members and encouraging them to also join their State Group......by joining our State Group, we can bring relationships with other patriots right down to the town, county level.  Most of us have email lists that include our local friends.........send them a note and suggest they join PFA and then join their respective State Group......it's a way to fulfill all or most of the gaps that Twana mentions.......Active State Groups brings power right to your neighborhood.......and a network of trusted friends and acquaintances.

• Super post Twana.  I need to focus more on my State even though it is like spitting into the wind.

Semper Fi

• Right there with you!

• I live in Florida much of the year and Twana is right...........When there is a hurricane warning.....WATCH OUT!!!!! Water and ANYTHING with a Chef Boy-Ar-Dee label is gone

• Twana,

We met in DC at the 11-11-11 event; I am still hoping to find a group in the Saginaw area, but so far nothing. I did send in a "vetting" form some time ago.

I am willing to do whatever I can. We were involved in forming the first tea party group in Juneau, Alaska prior to moving to Michigan last September.

Also, have functioned as mentor and chaplain - fifteen years - primarily with people coming out of prison.

We are involved in tea party in Midland - nothing yet with PFA.

"Lemmeno" if I can plug in somewhere within reasonable drive from Saginaw.

For God and Country,

Bob Head

• THE CURRENT DROUGHT IS GLOBAL THIS YEAR.  THE CORN CROP IS GOING TO BE MISERABLE.  COMBINED WITH CORNS CONTINUED USE IN ETHENAL IS GOING TO DRIVE OUR GROCERY BILLS JUST THAT MUCH HIGHER.  AS IF A THREE TO FOUR FOLD INCREASE OVER THE LAST TEN YEARS IS NOT ENOUGH.  SHORTAGES ARE POSSIBLE SO STOCK UP NOW ON DRIED, CANNED, OR FREEZE DRIED FOODS WHILE YOU STILL ARE ABLE.   

THERE ARE PLANS IN THE WORKS AT HOMELAND SECURITY TO RECLAIM FOOD HORDES FROM US. 

AGAIN AS WITH WEAPONS YOU BETTER LEARN HOW AND WHERE TO CACHE ITEMS YOU AND YOURS WILL NEED TO SURVIVE IN PLACE AND OR HOW TO PLAN YOUR ESCAPE TO THE HILLS AND LINK UP WITH LIKE MIND WARRIORS AND PATRIOTS.  FAILING TO PLAN IS PLANNING TO FAIL. 

GOD HIMSELF ONLY KNOWS WHAT IS COMING DOWN ON THE UNITED STATES.   WE HAVE KILLED MORE OF OUR OWN CHILDREN THAN HITLER, STALIN AND MAO KILLED IN THEIR PURGES.   THEY HATED THE ONES THEY KILLED WHILE WE SHOULD HAVE LOVED OUR OWN CHILDREN.  WHAT DOES  THAT SAY ABOUT US ?  HEAVY DUTY, 

I LOVE THIS REPUBLIC AND SERVED HER FAITHLY IN INFANTRY, RANGER AND SPECIAL FORCES UNITS AROUND THE WORLD.  WE ARE GREAT BUT WE ARE NOT PERFECT BY ANY STRECH OF THE IMAGINATION.  I DO NOT WALK ON WATER EITHER BUT I TRY.  PROBLEM IS I JUST KEEP SINKING:)  

LATER, RANGER ROD 

• A couple of years ago I did a study of the salaries we pay our federal legislators and their staff.  I found California's Senators staffs were the largest and the highest paid in the country. Over $4 million each per year each.  I wrote them at the time and as you might expect I never received an answer.  I will take me some time to find the study if anyone is interested. I remember publishing the study and challenged others to check out their legislators and what they pay their staff.  If you haven't done that you will be surprised. 

The reason I bring this up is to direct you to the source once again as they have notified me of new information that every patriot should find useful in identifying and questioning our public officials of the people's money they spend and the necessity for it. Please check out legistorm it will be a great tool for any patriot who is interested in what their tax dollars are used for in the government offices in Washington DC.  Everyone should make sure legistorm is in their favorite list because I think it is a great tool to use to let your Congress thieves know you know..

Semper Fi

• Over $4 million each per year each.  ???????????

This reply was deleted.