Please Support Lowes

As many of you have heard, the Lowes Home Improvement chain has pulled it's sponsorship of what an reality TV show that it considered to be "bigoted, shameful, and un-American" and "profoundly ignorant."

The TLC reality series was/is called All-American Muslim.

Lowe's decided to pull its advertising from the freshman series after a Florida-based conservative group Florida Family Association threatened a boycott of the chain, calling the series "propaganda that riskily hides the Islamic agenda's clear and present danger to American liberties and traditional values."
In a statement posted on its Facebook site Saturday, Lowe's said "It appears that we managed to step into a hotly contested debate with strong views from virtually every angle and perspective - social, political and otherwise - and we've managed to make some people very unhappy. We are sincerely sorry. We have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, across our workforce and our customers, and we're proud of that longstanding commitment."
"Individuals and groups have strong political and societal views on this topic, and this program became a lighting rod for many of those views. As a result we did pull our advertising on this program," added Lowe's.

Here's the article:

I plan on delivering a written statement tomorrow to my local LOWES store, citing my total support for their decision.  Maybe if more folks would let them know that we stand with them, we can at least slow down this "Islamization of America".

Thanks,

Max

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have already sent an Email to their headquarters, telling them of my support for their actions. We need a lot more individuals as well as companies who have the integrity and especially the courage to stand up for us and our country.

• I support Lowe's for pulling the ads just as I'll support them for calling a Christmas Tree a Christmas Tree.

Merry Christmas!

• William, I understand you're very busy... if it's too much trouble for you, then we'll try to get along without you...

But thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to respond to this request...

Merry Christmas!

• My wife and I read this Sunday and we went to LOWES and bought all new cabinets for our kitchen.

• well said William S.MERRY CHRISTMAS !

•  

The lowes stores were started and owned by patriots as in Retired Miitary . They took the oath and can bet I will suport Lowes beings they are correcting this . Just goes to stand they remain Patriots even though they cater to all customers.

• Have any of you ever watched this show? I watch it because I need a good laugh such propaganda and people probably fall for it. Did you know that Muslums hate dogs and cannot pray if they have dog hair on their clothes...lol

I support LOWES 110%

•  Hi Wanda, I have two Muslim neighbors who both have dogs, and their dogs stay in the house.  I didn't know that about the dog hair. LOL  learned something new.

• I ALWAYS SHOP AT LOWE ' S . HOMO DEPOT PROUDLY SUPPORTS GAY PRIDE AND SAME SEX MARRIAGE .

THE LOWE ' S STORES ARE CLEANER , BRIGHTER , BETTER ARRANGED  AND BETTER MANAGED .

• In total support of Lowes stores. And today I called AT&T with a support question and at the end of the call the representative actually wished me a Merry Christmas and I returned the wish. It was refreshing to hear.

This reply was deleted.