As many of you have heard, the Lowes Home Improvement chain has pulled it's sponsorship of what an reality TV show that it considered to be "bigoted, shameful, and un-American" and "profoundly ignorant."

The TLC reality series was/is called All-American Muslim.

Lowe's decided to pull its advertising from the freshman series after a Florida-based conservative group Florida Family Association threatened a boycott of the chain, calling the series "propaganda that riskily hides the Islamic agenda's clear and present danger to American liberties and traditional values."
In a statement posted on its Facebook site Saturday, Lowe's said "It appears that we managed to step into a hotly contested debate with strong views from virtually every angle and perspective - social, political and otherwise - and we've managed to make some people very unhappy. We are sincerely sorry. We have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, across our workforce and our customers, and we're proud of that longstanding commitment."
"Individuals and groups have strong political and societal views on this topic, and this program became a lighting rod for many of those views. As a result we did pull our advertising on this program," added Lowe's.

Here's the article:

I plan on delivering a written statement tomorrow to my local LOWES store, citing my total support for their decision.  Maybe if more folks would let them know that we stand with them, we can at least slow down this "Islamization of America".

Thanks,

Max

Views: 654

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yesterday I spoke to a friend of mine at corporate and also sent an email, supporting their cancellation of advertising.

They were getting "hudreds" of calls, some threatening.

Lets give them support they deserve and counter balance barbarians.

I have seen the advertisement on several statins and considered it to be bull sht.Until they can put a stop to their Islamic

push in America,Im not willing to risk my country because a few so called good muslims get their feelings hurt.THANKS LOWES

I was in Costco Monday when an employee wished a shopper (buying a TV) Merry Christmas. I complimented him on his spirit. Then he said. I still have to be careful. That man was a preacher so I knew it was OK! Not everyone reacts positively. Some wish me Happy Channukah in return. Basically, the point is to acknowlege this special time of year when giving is more the point than receiving, but the true spirit is around love of thy neighbor.

I'm not sure I quite get your point Monica?

But just to be clear... The US of A is a country founded on the principle of law.  We have a National Constitution and State Constitutions that explain all that.  So you would like us to ignore the law and just forgive these people?  We should honor the spirit of the season and love thy neighbor? - Even if they mean to do us harm?

These muslims are the same people that flew 2 large airliners into 2 of the most iconic American buildings and killed thousands of people.

These are the same people that threaten to dominate the world...

Are we on the same page yet?

I totally support Lowe's and have thought along those lines that attempts should be made to boycott Home Depot for some of it's stands as well as the French Owned Target stores who will not allow veteran's groups on their properties to solicit , nor a number of ther organizations followinbg AMERICAN VALUES like the USMC toys for tots programs.Such organizations conducting business in this counttry have no reason to deny such good will and charitable activities other than hatred for America. Thus, they should not be allowed to conduct business here, in my opinion. If enough Americans were to boycott Target,, perhaps we could send the French back to France where they belong and have an American Corporation take over the chain to provide jobs for CITIZENS.Maybe we could convince them to take Obama with them since he hates America and Americans  as much if not more than they do.!

Any Corporation, Store, Business or Entity that stands behind their values and morals of good faith are fine by me. Lowe's might have made their decision from thought of a financial perspective, but i do not think that was all of it. I hope Lowe's has a boom during Christmas from wives buying husbands all kinds of new toys (tools) and the husbands buying the wives the stuff needed for that kitchen/bath remodel she has been wanting.

Lowe's could have been receiving negative comments for sponsoring the show. When I saw the title "All-American Muslim", I couldn't think of words that contrasted more.... Like freedom and oppression or night and day. Though Lowe's claims their commitment to diversity and inclusion, I fully applaud them for their actions.... that in so many words said  "enough is enough”.

And though freedom of religion is listed in the first amendment, you have to ask yourself, what constitutes a religion? Merely because someone once made the claim, nearly 700 years after the beginning of Christianity? It resembles something far different than a religion. What kind of religion would perform beheadings in public and video record the slaughter on top of it.

Well, I made the mistake of supporting them on their facebook page. I said "Lowe's has always been and will always be okay with me. Blessings for the Christmas Season." Immediately my emails piled up with abusive verbal attacks by muslims. One woman and one young man stood up with me against them. But the whole link reads weird now because Lowe's cut out their posts. LOL So much for the Religion of Peace.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service