I need two answers from each person:
1. Do you think elections are going to fix our country?
2. Do you acknowledge we cannot win elections with the massive voter fraud?
Please do not use this post for discussion. It's a poll only. Folks answer the poll and when another person(s) comments it sends an email to folks who've answered the poll. So be considerate and do not use this for conversation and fill up folks email boxes.
This is strictly just for the poll answers.
NO! and NO!
1. No - We need to start over!
2. Yes, there is no way to win - lack of "rule of law" and all the fraud.
1. No, I do not think elections are going to fix our country. Right now we have a president who was not even legal to run for office, voter fraud everywhere and our freedoms being taken daily.
2. I do acknowlege we cannot win elections with the massive voter fraud.
1. yes-stop fraud
2. yes- use photos, ADD fingerprints AND iris scans.
1. Yes, but only if order has been restored as regards illegal immigrants; not just from Mexico, but the entire world. The current penalities for being in the USA illegally do not fit the crime. Maybe a few years on a Joe Arpio style work farm for 1st attempt, 10 for 2nd and life for third. Lots of jobs in construction/guards, et al.; got to be cheaper than all the interdiction that is being attempted. Drug carriers get life for pot, death for meth, crack, coca, opiates.
2.No, rather force the CJ system to do it's job and voter fraud becomes a high crime; they may join the illegals at the camp.