I need two answers from each person:

1. Do you think elections are going to fix our country?

2. Do you acknowledge we cannot win elections with the massive voter fraud?

Please do not use this post for discussion. It's a poll only. Folks answer the poll and when another person(s) comments it sends an email to folks who've answered the poll. So be considerate and do not use this for conversation and fill up folks email boxes.

This is strictly just for the poll answers.

Twana

You need to be a member of PatriotsForAmerica3 to add comments!

Join PatriotsForAmerica3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• the only way an election could "fix" US, is if all the good ole boys where out, and none of their people were in, but how dio you really know who is "tied" to who. so i guess the answer to the first one is no

as for the second one, if you acknowledge this fact then the answer to it is no too

• YES AND YES

• One think I've notice on ALL these Conservative sites. We post complaints & NEVER go any further. How many of you have complained on Voter Fraud? How many of you have looked into UR State voting laws? How many of U have read  or webs surfed 2 find out about voter fraud? WHEN we see a problem, we need to take the next step=What can "I" do to help resolve the problem? If we DON'T get pass the first step-we can't change anything. My research has show me in our last election, it "MAY HAVE" been stolen threw WEBSITE VOTING & WEBSITE VOTER REGISTRATION. Either way THESE R BAD LAWS - we know we have problems with absentee voting SO Y introduce web voting? If UR state allows website voting or registration. COMPLAIN 2 ur legislators REGULARLY, complain 2 UR LOCAL Election Board. JOIN "True The Vote" get some knowledge & get involved in poll watching! The other big fraud is the poll workers themselves. See if in your inner cities BOTH parties R being represented at the polling place (IT'S A LAW-THEY NEVER FOLLOW) I wrote letter(s) 2 Governor & State Secretary, because of Philadelphia & GUESS WHAT. The Governor got some BRAVE people to go into these 1 side inner city election polling places THIS LAST ELECTION! Some trouble,but it needs to continue till they understand FRAUD is not excepted! ALSO check if UR WHOLE state has paper ballots (most of the time inner cities do not) Demand paper ballots at ALL polling places etc.. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE NOW take the next step where U R!      

• Then your answer is NO and YES from where we are as a nation right now.

• #1) Are elections going to fix our country? Even if there was a complete and total civil war, and assuming that we win that unholy mess, someone would have to be "elected" to lead the country back to a free Constitutional Republic. So in this respect, the only possible answer must be YES. (Where is George Washington when we need him?)

#2) YES, there is obvious and massive amounts of voter fraud. Fixing that should be focus #2 on our agenda. (Surviving the interim is focus #1). One of our first initives should be to try to figure out how people like Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Barny Frank, and John McCain, and all the others, can continually get 're-elected' time after time after time. The system seems as though it is set up so that as long as they are still breathing they are automatically reelected. And to hell with what any voters do. As long as Ted Kennedy was alive and breathing there was no way to vote him out. What kind of open free democratic election system allows that? There is a lot more here in terms of voter fraud than just simply rigging the ballot boxes and machines. The system needs to be repaired if we ever expect to restore our Constitutional Republic.

• you can say that again

• with massive voter fraud.and in our faces with no-less how can anyone trust the process  it goes with out saying that we need a better system 1 NO  2 YES

• No

Yes

• #1-NO

#2-YES

• 1) Maybe

2) YES

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
I'm just testing this new PFA design to see if things work properly.
I want to see if this little forum post shows up over in the left side column like it's supposed too.
This new NING software is a lot different than the older vs 2.0 system.
I hope we can get some new site features like a better chat screen and capabilities there. Also better capabilities in videos and lots of other things they promised.
 Well so far everything that is here seems to work. Members may notice that we have…
3 hours ago
Jason Paul Speer replied to Oldrooster's discussion What happened to our America?
yesterday
Jason Paul Speer replied to Oldrooster's discussion What happened to our America?
"Let it be known know the holy spirit is poured out in abundance and this is our greatest weapon against the enemy. They don't understand why they're Coronavirus hasn't diminished all of us old dinosaurs in a way that they quite expected. They did use the mainstream fake news 2 counterman the elections and steal it. I don't know what's going to happen but I hope Trump doesn't give up the White House and if it does break out I'll be here holding the Ozark plateau"
yesterday
"I dont have m much time to talk. I've been behind the scenes on the front lines fighting against a criminal Army that the Democrats and the shadow government are using to leverage persons criminals cartels I see them setting up in preparation for a power vacuum"
yesterday
This was copied from the Modern Militia Movement Web site.I was having a brief conversation with a retired Air Force Officer who had helped coordinate the airlift for Katrina. To say he’s well-versed in disaster management is an understatement, along with quite a few other topics. One of the things we talked about was the logistics needed in the event of a larger-scale disaster. Best case scenario, the whole thing dies down and the virus mutates on into something harmless. But we neither plan…
yesterday
Morning Star posted a discussion
Trump Explodes On Reporter:  "Don't Ever Talk To The President That Way." President Trump also stated: "What they did is they used COVID in order to defraud the people of this country." {Hear/see at approximately the time stamp 7:40 - use closed caption feature - of the following video} https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U28NNnto_MEVideo posted by Dinesh D'Souza
Saturday
Oldrooster replied to Oldrooster's discussion The NEW America:
"The KRAKEN. Many people are wondering what that word means.Here are two explanations of what KRAKEN is.It is in fact a Department of Defense hacking and surveillance program. https://gellerreport.com/2020/11/kraken-is-a-cia-hacking-program.html/
Sidney Powell's exposure of this KRAKEN program.https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2020/11/22/sidney-powells-k...
Once you read these two items , Consider this:1) We now know why they did not want General Michael Flynn to run the Intelligence…"
Friday
Oldrooster replied to Oldrooster's discussion The NEW America:
Thursday
The NEW America:
What has America become? Now after the 2020 Election where the news media is being allowed to decide who won the election, the Electoral College has not met at this point, and most of the States have still not announced their final vote certifications. But the whole world appears to have accepted that President Donald J. Trump has lost and that Joe Biden has won. Forget about the massive amounts of voter fraud, the main-stream media claims it never happened.
We are expected to…
Thursday
Oldrooster published an article
These are the Rally points and logistic locations in and around D.C. metro area.
Wednesday
Oldrooster commented on Oldrooster's article Description National Weather alerts
"Description:This is the NOAA RSS feed for National Weather alerts across the entire US. You may click on any posted alerts to see what the national weather stations are posting."
Nov 24
Oldrooster published an article
Description: This is the NOAA RSS feed for National Weather alerts across the entire US. You may click on any posted alerts to see what the national weather stations are posting.
Nov 24
I am still in the process of working on the web site upgrade.Our hosting system has upgraded their web site hosting systems to their newer version of this NING software application. Upgrading from version 2.0 to vs 3.0.The whole web site is being transferred to a new platform.And that means I have to rebuild the entire site.Well most of it anyway.The new design studio software they are using is a nightmare to figure out. But I'm learning.I would really like to get the new home page to look as…
Nov 18
I went to the Rally for Trump in Dallas Texas Saturday Nov. 14th, 2020.Crowd size turned out to be around 1,000 - 1,100 people and did increase a little after things got started at 2:00 pm.
Group was mixed, Whites, Blacks, and everything in between.Age groups also covered the full spectrum from kids to old people, (like me).Some Bikers showed up, about 12-15, several showing Military veteran status.Col. Allen West was present and gave some good interviews, some with news media people, and…
Nov 14
Important timing.
Something that is of critical importance is the timing of everything that is happening right now. The “Fake News Media” is and has been declaring Vice-president Joe Biden the winner of the 2020 elections. But NOT one single vote from any State has been certified by any States Attorney Generals as of this date. This main-stream news media is trying to convince the American people that Joe Biden won the election without having all the LEGAL votes counted yet. Timing and current…
Nov 11
Latest Activity
Nov 9
More…