Constitutional Emergency

Poll for PFA that is important for PFA members to participate in

I need two answers from each person:

1. Do you think elections are going to fix our country?

2. Do you acknowledge we cannot win elections with the massive voter fraud?

Please do not use this post for discussion. It's a poll only. Folks answer the poll and when another person(s) comments it sends an email to folks who've answered the poll. So be considerate and do not use this for conversation and fill up folks email boxes.

This is strictly just for the poll answers.

Twana

Views: 2506

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Then your answer is NO and YES from where we are as a nation right now.

One think I've notice on ALL these Conservative sites. We post complaints & NEVER go any further. How many of you have complained on Voter Fraud? How many of you have looked into UR State voting laws? How many of U have read  or webs surfed 2 find out about voter fraud? WHEN we see a problem, we need to take the next step=What can "I" do to help resolve the problem? If we DON'T get pass the first step-we can't change anything. My research has show me in our last election, it "MAY HAVE" been stolen threw WEBSITE VOTING & WEBSITE VOTER REGISTRATION. Either way THESE R BAD LAWS - we know we have problems with absentee voting SO Y introduce web voting? If UR state allows website voting or registration. COMPLAIN 2 ur legislators REGULARLY, complain 2 UR LOCAL Election Board. JOIN "True The Vote" get some knowledge & get involved in poll watching! The other big fraud is the poll workers themselves. See if in your inner cities BOTH parties R being represented at the polling place (IT'S A LAW-THEY NEVER FOLLOW) I wrote letter(s) 2 Governor & State Secretary, because of Philadelphia & GUESS WHAT. The Governor got some BRAVE people to go into these 1 side inner city election polling places THIS LAST ELECTION! Some trouble,but it needs to continue till they understand FRAUD is not excepted! ALSO check if UR WHOLE state has paper ballots (most of the time inner cities do not) Demand paper ballots at ALL polling places etc.. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE NOW take the next step where U R!      

YES AND YES

the only way an election could "fix" US, is if all the good ole boys where out, and none of their people were in, but how dio you really know who is "tied" to who. so i guess the answer to the first one is no

as for the second one, if you acknowledge this fact then the answer to it is no too

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service