Constitutional Emergency

I have a prayer request.

There's a great lady I've known since I was a child. She's very sick. On top of that, she's being abused by those to whom she has given everything.

It breaks my heart. Seems there's nothing I can do alone. But maybe, if we join in and lift her up together, God will provide a way to heal her.

She's well over 200 years old, but way too young to die. Her name is  America ...and I love her. Will you please help me pray for her?

PLEASE KEEP THIS prayer request GOING. 

2 Chronicles 7:14 is God's promise. 
If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Views: 489

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amen!  Good will triumph over Evil, if enough us request it, and keep our Faith as a Priority.

I pray for America every day. I also pray that God will have a full measure of the love and compassion He holds for mankind when he gazes upon the unworthy, lawless people of America and that He will reach down from on High and save us from ourselves!

AMEN !

IT WILL TAKE AN INTERVENTION FROM GOD TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY & RELIGION FROM THIS EVIL ((((((( THAT WE THE PEOPLE HAVE COURSED BY STEEPING OUT OF THE LIGHT & INTO THE DARK )))))))) YOU WILL HAVE TO PRAY HARD VERY ,VERY, VERY HARD TO GAIN FORGIVENESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It may also require prayer and FASTING, but I'm not afraid of a little work. How about you?

I pray for her daily,  and will continue.   GOD Bless America.

We need all to pray.

I host a monthly public Prayer on the Common for the soul of America.  This needs to happen in every town in America.... 2cd Saturday of each month at 9:00 AM EST

Thanks Harry - for the reminder that we all should pray without ceasing for our country. Been doing it for a long time, as well as for our useless so-called leaders. God will answer our prayers on His own time table, so DON'T sop praying if you do not see any progress, God does answer prayers.

Amen...help ourselfs and God will help us.

I have been and will keep praying for America and Americans, so many are asleep at the wheel, and so many have been corrupted and deceived by false preaching. Please read and enjoy this and pass it on if you really want the Lord to change America, it starts from within.  

To all of you who claim to be Christians I strongly encourage you to learn these scriptures in your Bible and don't be deceived by counterfeit preaching. I can tell you that based upon scripture, at least 90% of the preachers in Christianity are preaching a deceptive message, and the fruit they are bearing is a lot of hypocrites and that is why most people have no respect for Christians. It is by grace and through faith that we can be Born Again, or saved from Gods wrath, but never in the Bible does it say it is "only" by faith or "only" by grace, it says the opposite as you will see in scriptures below. We are commanded to repent, to stop all the known sin in our life and to not willfully sin in order to receive the Holy Spirit in us, which is what makes us saved.

So please learn these scriptures and live by them if you want to inherit the kingdom of heaven. I will add to these at different times.

JN 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
JN 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever. ( Notice the IF, IF you don't obey then it doesn't happen.)

JN 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

JN 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. ( IF we don't obey then we don't abide in his love )

JN 15:14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. ( So IF we don't do what he said we aren't considered his friend )

1JN 3:22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

1JN 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

1JN 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

1JN 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1JN 2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

1JN 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

1JN 3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

1JN 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

1JN 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

1JN 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1JN 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

1JN 2:29 If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.

1JN 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God guards himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

JAS 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. 1COR 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

1COR 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

1COR 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

MT 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

MT 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

MT 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

MT 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

MT 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

MT 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. ( So the fruit of most preachers today are the many hypocrites, and that is bad fruit, so that means the preacher wasn't a good tree. Most people who call themselves a Christian commit willful sin, that is terrible, but most do it thinking they can get away with it, due to the false preaching.)

HEB 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

HEB 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

HEB 10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

HEB 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? ( This is clearly saying that if we commit willful sin we will punished worse than those who despised Moses Law, don't sound like we will be inheriting heaven if we willfully sin, unless we truly repent and stop willfully sinning )

HEB 10:30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

HEB 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

HEB 12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

HEB 12:15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled; ( So most preachers deceive us and make us think we can't fail Gods grace, they are wrong )

MT 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. ( So there goes many preachers who preach a deceptive gospel and make many hypocrites, in the fire. )

MT 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

MT 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

MT 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

MT 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

2TIM 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

2TIM 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

2TIM 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

2TIM 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

Many people pluck scripture out of context and unrightly divide it, like Romans 10; 9-10 and other scriptures that say believe and you shall be saved, and they run with that and twist it to lead others to believe that is all you have to do without applying the rest of scripture with that. We need to understand that in all of these cases the writer is assuming that person has already repented but hasn't yet accepted Yeshua - Jesus as the Messiah or Savior.

2PET 3:16 As also in all his epistles ( Pauls' ), speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

2PET 3:17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own steadfastness.

2TIM 2:15 Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

2PET 3:18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever.

I am praying!

Also, go to http://billygraham.org/story/franklin-graham-launching-50-city-tour...

Franklin Graham is going to each and every state capitol building to have a prayer meeting on the steps of each and every building.  Tell your family and friends to show up in support and pray when he comes to YOUR state capitol.  Go to the above website for the dates for YOUR individual capitol.

We need to all come together in Washington, there is no better time than now, things have gotten much worse since Colonel Riley tried to rally the troops. 

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service