prayer

THE CONGRESSIONAL PRAYER CONFERENCE OF WASHINGTON D.C. WILL BEGIN EACH DAY IN PRAYER FOR
"Operation American Spring"

Chairman Wiley Drake says, "Starting at 8:00 am D.C. time, Prayers will be offered on what he calls a "Telephonic Prayer M...See More

(4 photos)

1-712-432-1690 access code 399430#

Call in anf lead in PRAYER

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am so excited to see the direction this Operation is taking.  I feel fortunate to be a part of something so amazing.

• This is AWESOME.......  OAS may be the catalyst for more than a resergence of our Constitutional Republic, we may inadvertantly begin something Christians have been Praying for in this Country for a long time.........   REVIVAL....  God be Praised!

• Richard, I cannot agree with you more!  This is long overdue and the Christians are not shutting up!  Thank God and thank you for your guiding light and love.

• Join us

• Please excuse my ignorance, but do I call in to join?  Is it a link I use?  

• Linda, scroll up to Wiley's main discussion topic at the top of this page.  All the info you need is contained in his post. You may have to click where it says more to see the complete post..

• Well, that explains why i'm not understanding it.  The See More button doesn't work for me.  I'll need to work on that to see why.  Thank you!  

• Try clicking on the (4 photos), that is what I ended up having to do..

This reply was deleted.