Question to all Veterans

When all hell breaks loose here, the economy collapses and/or Bottom Up caused Top Down....what do you think is going to happen to our troops that are deployed to sand box hell holes ?

Twana

We have to be honest with ourselves and know what it means “when all hell breaks loose”.

First thing is the economy collapse: The dollar becomes worthless; the average person/family cannot buy supplies to support their self or family.  Unemployment at an all time high and burglaries and looting is rampant.  People not prepared are starting to die.

The Government is finally in a panic and doesn’t know what to do.  If Obama is still in office he declares Martial Law and establishes curfews.  All travel stops.  Banks close and the Post Office no longer delivers mail.  Everyone feels the shrinking sense of hope and depression sets in.  More deaths occur.  Hospitals no longer take regular patients and many close.  Only those employed by the government have access to basic needs.  They grab control of everything; gasoline is rationed, food purchases are made by allowance and only for those who have managed to keep some cash.  All oil products will be mandated for government use first.  Whatever they cannot control they outlaw.  They start to seize all guns.  Riots break out.

Shortages of all food items in all stores occur due to the lack of gasoline to make deliveries.  The utilities may still be working if there are no outages due to breakage, accidents or acts of God.  Depending on the time of year, people freeze, people have heat related emergencies.  Water in some areas may be scarce.  More riots are breaking out and more people die.

Forest fires burn unchecked, and relief for floods, tornadoes and hurricanes can no longer be had.  In less than a month all government services will be shut down and the riots that have been plaguing the cities has moved to the rural areas.  The gang bangers rule the night.  Ambushes start to occur in broad daylight.

Call it poetic justice but only the elite that can afford security have any mobility and even that will end due to the amount of violence from the mobs.  The movie industry collapses.  All radio & TV are now propaganda tools of the government.  The internet has been shut down.  All communications become limited and under the control of the government.

All this and we have our military in Hell holes across the world and a government that may or may not want them to come home.  It all depends on who is in control of the Government.

Lloyd

What do we do to have their backs?

This is not a post for people to jump to assumptions that our troops are going to come home shooting people. These troops are our sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, moms, dads, husbands, wives, uncles, aunts, cousins............these men and women (troops) are our family - Not our enemy.

All off topic comments will be deleted from this point forward!!!

Twana

OK Folks, It seems no one willing or is capable of answering Twana's question.  I have nibbled around the edges of it but as I read the comments it looks like it needs another approach.

ATTENTION!!! * NOW HEAR THIS!!! * WAKE UP!!!

This issue is so far under the radar the troops overseas will NOT be a priority when ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE (the SHTF) unless they are fully controlled to do as ordered, even fire on their brothers and sisters if so ordered.  There is only one thing in my opinion that can be done to insure they get the attention that will be required at that time to get them home.

ASK the question, "How will they get home when the economy collapses?"  to everyone you know and don't know.  Get it out there that it is a concern of yours & your family.  All Vets and all who have family members currently serving whether overseas or not (you never know when they will get that assignment) should be asking their Congressional do nothing and all of their family members.  Get their support and have them start asking WHAT IF?.  Start asking anyone that can put it in the media.  Ask the question in your local "letters to the editor".  Ask it on all the internet sites you frequent including Facebook.  Anyone know a videographer that could produce a UTube video?  If done ther right way it could go viral and force the MSM to ask the question also.

By raising awareness you will cause others to ask the same question.  Besides as I said earlier THE FED MONITORS ALL PATRIOT SITES.  Anything you can think up will cause the enemy (OUR CURRENT GOVERNMENT) to devise a strategy, a roadblock, if you will and most involved will find a residence change to one of those FEMA camps we have all heard about.  As Clarence and others have said, get prepared yourself.  How do you expect to help anyone if you are not and need help from all those in the same boat as you?

I think what Twana tried to tell you all, Strategy, Conjecture, and Planning does not belong in this Topic.  Start your own and I wish you well and hope the Feds are merciful.

Semper Fi, phrowt

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I would think most military will survive--Why WE are survivors by nature.  Retired military here is the US

are mostly all survivors. JMHO>  :)

• We need to get our troops home before this country collapses.  I would hate to see them stranded without support where almost everyone around them, want them dead.  I believe that well over 50% will support the Patriots as opposed to the marxists.  I believe 90% of Veterans will support the Patriot cause.

• I agree, we should send the SEIU over there and bring our troops home.  My husband says they have sworn to uphold the Constitution and honor the office of Commander in Chief but are not to follow orders they believe to be treasonous. I fear military law may be issued before the election and then we can't replace him.  I still insist that since his father was not a citizen he cannot be President.

• Gail, I disagree with your statement that " We can't replace him" if he calls military "Martial Law". What would happen is that the Patriots in this country that are armed, will take on the government by force to remove all of the Administration from Washington and anyone else in this country who do NOT believe in the rule of Law and the Constitution as the framers intended....They, the Patriots in this country, will remove the government and restore some sanity to this Nation, under God's direction.

• You are so right Clois.  If he calls for Martial Law, no Patriot will stand for that!! The Patriots will come out from every where, and then all the Marxist will be drug out of their holes!!

• I pray for our young men and women in the service.

• me too, a big AMEN to that!

• Just tell me that PANETTA is Nor Coniving with NATO on this isue. A Remove and Replace in D.C. was long overdue.  I'd go back to work in my cargo haulers squadron for nothing to support a "GO GET 'EM" Operation.  

• I would hope that the enlisted and loyal to the country officers who take their oaths as seriously as WE did, will refuse to obey unlawful or immoral orders and return to this country to restore law and order and then seal the borders until new elections can be held and all those responsible for our descent into internal conflict have been held responsible and accountable and brought to justice. Ideally, they will be brought home before the collapse which so many of us see as inevitable but, there is always hope; especially if we remain committed to opposition of the current administration and its abuses, no matter how difficult it proves to be efficiently organized. I believe a high percentage of veterans will support the cause of freedom and the upholding and defense of the Constitution in opposition to those who have so abused it and American Citizens. Just how they will do so has yet to be determined but, I do not believe they will EVER give in to dictatorship; It is not in their nature; especially older vets.

•  I'd buy any G.I.'s ticket from a commercial terminal to home if he could get us the info.   This question like many with a ? mark hanging over it speaks to  contingency plans.  

This reply was deleted.