When all hell breaks loose here, the economy collapses and/or Bottom Up caused Top Down....what do you think is going to happen to our troops that are deployed to sand box hell holes ?

Twana

We have to be honest with ourselves and know what it means “when all hell breaks loose”.

First thing is the economy collapse: The dollar becomes worthless; the average person/family cannot buy supplies to support their self or family.  Unemployment at an all time high and burglaries and looting is rampant.  People not prepared are starting to die.

The Government is finally in a panic and doesn’t know what to do.  If Obama is still in office he declares Martial Law and establishes curfews.  All travel stops.  Banks close and the Post Office no longer delivers mail.  Everyone feels the shrinking sense of hope and depression sets in.  More deaths occur.  Hospitals no longer take regular patients and many close.  Only those employed by the government have access to basic needs.  They grab control of everything; gasoline is rationed, food purchases are made by allowance and only for those who have managed to keep some cash.  All oil products will be mandated for government use first.  Whatever they cannot control they outlaw.  They start to seize all guns.  Riots break out.

Shortages of all food items in all stores occur due to the lack of gasoline to make deliveries.  The utilities may still be working if there are no outages due to breakage, accidents or acts of God.  Depending on the time of year, people freeze, people have heat related emergencies.  Water in some areas may be scarce.  More riots are breaking out and more people die.

Forest fires burn unchecked, and relief for floods, tornadoes and hurricanes can no longer be had.  In less than a month all government services will be shut down and the riots that have been plaguing the cities has moved to the rural areas.  The gang bangers rule the night.  Ambushes start to occur in broad daylight.

Call it poetic justice but only the elite that can afford security have any mobility and even that will end due to the amount of violence from the mobs.  The movie industry collapses.  All radio & TV are now propaganda tools of the government.  The internet has been shut down.  All communications become limited and under the control of the government.

All this and we have our military in Hell holes across the world and a government that may or may not want them to come home.  It all depends on who is in control of the Government.

Lloyd

What do we do to have their backs?

This is not a post for people to jump to assumptions that our troops are going to come home shooting people. These troops are our sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, moms, dads, husbands, wives, uncles, aunts, cousins............these men and women (troops) are our family - Not our enemy.

All off topic comments will be deleted from this point forward!!!

Twana

OK Folks, It seems no one willing or is capable of answering Twana's question.  I have nibbled around the edges of it but as I read the comments it looks like it needs another approach.

ATTENTION!!! * NOW HEAR THIS!!! * WAKE UP!!!

This issue is so far under the radar the troops overseas will NOT be a priority when ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE (the SHTF) unless they are fully controlled to do as ordered, even fire on their brothers and sisters if so ordered.  There is only one thing in my opinion that can be done to insure they get the attention that will be required at that time to get them home.

ASK the question, "How will they get home when the economy collapses?"  to everyone you know and don't know.  Get it out there that it is a concern of yours & your family.  All Vets and all who have family members currently serving whether overseas or not (you never know when they will get that assignment) should be asking their Congressional do nothing and all of their family members.  Get their support and have them start asking WHAT IF?.  Start asking anyone that can put it in the media.  Ask the question in your local "letters to the editor".  Ask it on all the internet sites you frequent including Facebook.  Anyone know a videographer that could produce a UTube video?  If done ther right way it could go viral and force the MSM to ask the question also.

By raising awareness you will cause others to ask the same question.  Besides as I said earlier THE FED MONITORS ALL PATRIOT SITES.  Anything you can think up will cause the enemy (OUR CURRENT GOVERNMENT) to devise a strategy, a roadblock, if you will and most involved will find a residence change to one of those FEMA camps we have all heard about.  As Clarence and others have said, get prepared yourself.  How do you expect to help anyone if you are not and need help from all those in the same boat as you?

I think what Twana tried to tell you all, Strategy, Conjecture, and Planning does not belong in this Topic.  Start your own and I wish you well and hope the Feds are merciful.

Semper Fi, phrowt

Views: 1466

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

OK Folks, It seems no one willing or is capable of answering Twana's question.  I have nibbled around the edges of it but as I read the comments it looks like it needs another approach.

ATTENTION!!! * NOW HEAR THIS!!! * WAKE UP!!!

This issue is so far under the radar the troops overseas will NOT be a priority when ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE (the SHTF) unless they are fully controlled to do as ordered, even fire on their brothers and sisters if so ordered.  There is only one thing in my opinion that can be done to insure they get the attention that will be required at that time to get them home.

ASK the question, "How will they get home when the economy collapses?"  to everyone you know and don't know.  Get it out there that it is a concern of yours & your family.  All Vets and all who have family members currently serving whether overseas or not (you never know when they will get that assignment) should be asking their Congressional do nothing and all of their family members.  Get their support and have them start asking WHAT IF?.  Start asking anyone that can put it in the media.  Ask the question in your local "letters to the editor".  Ask it on all the internet sites you frequent including Facebook.  Anyone know a videographer that could produce a UTube video?  If done ther right way it could go viral and force the MSM to ask the question also.

By raising awareness you will cause others to ask the same question.  Besides as I said earlier THE FED MONITORS ALL PATRIOT SITES.  Anything you can think up will cause the enemy (OUR CURRENT GOVERNMENT) to devise a strategy, a roadblock, if you will and most involved will find a residence change to one of those FEMA camps we have all heard about.  As Clarence and others have said, get prepared yourself.  How do you expect to help anyone if you are not and need help from all those in the same boat as you?

I think what Twana tried to tell you all, Strategy, Conjecture, and Planning does not belong in this Topic.  Start your own and I wish you well and hope the Feds are merciful.

Semper Fi

Richard my friend; I am sending you this Military Website ( Military.com) Please
check Latest Military News. Each subject has ,a the end of it , a space for * Comments *
; any one can post a comment by Log in . You can read all the comments posted by
military, soldiers, retirees, veterans,family members, spouses and more....
Why am I doing this ??Good question: I am working on your *question to all Veterans* and
I did not forget you and did not put this question aside, in fact I am going to place
this website * Military.com and military news * on * question to all Veterans * so that (
I HOPE ) every member of Constitutional Emergency can read it, check it , comment , reply
and, Most of All, understand our soldiers , opinions ,
agree and disagree , and all feelings of our Military; The subject * Question to all
Veterans * is One that needs to be asked because sooner or later it will happen and it is
on the making that is what our gov. is doing , total collapse; anyone with a bit of sense
and education will see it and understand that it is coming and consequences are very
serious .If you remember history: Napoleon Bonaparte invaded Russia, he was defeated
,his troops decimated , no supplies and at the end he lost everything, ended up a
prisoner at the island of Elba ; Hitler did the same, invaded Russia,logistics and supply
could not keep up and was defeated ,lost all the troops and prisoners by the thousands
.The economy here int he U.S. will collapse due to spending out of control by D.C. (
obama`s goal ) and our troops will be left overseas with no support no supply and
logistics ; it does not look good at all ; our troops Stranded in foreign , muslim soil
;what is the up come ??? Massacre and Slaughter , sorry to all for being so blunt ; the
Military Leaders, generals, Commanders, Secretary of Defense and all the rest have an
attitude problem and do not come forward with a Loud and Clear opinion and message to
the present administration, they just Obey and Follow Orders of this usurper commander in
chief and they are not to be trusted .So what is the solution or is there a solution ???
I do not know , God may tell, not me or anyone else . There is a few things that can be
done :*1* you have a chance to teach explain participate comment speak up express your
opinion talk communicate with the soldiers in this Military News and do your part. *2*
America is our Home, our Land, our Country , We the Americans are the Solely Owners and
No One Else ;Texas is our Land and I believe We need to stand up ,stand tall and Fight
back Hard;not too long ago , just a few days,
I posted here to all members of Texas to meet and talk , because I have an answer to our
situation , but I got nothing back , no one probably read my request , no one paid
attention or maybe did not even care ; maybe you expect a Miracle to solve our problems
but the Lord said : Help yourself first and than I will help you. So what are you going
to do ?????? Keep talking , talk all you want and what have you solved.???
Nothing, niente, nada , rien,ninch . The French Legionaire used to chant and say * Enfant
de la Patrie * son of your land or Patriot : march or die.
Thank you my friends , I hope and pray I did not offend anyone with this not so bright
future and all the problems facing us day in day out, all I am is a Free man in a Free
Nation and I intend to keep it that way, ready and willing for a 2nd enlistment and for
free; Thank you all and blessings.Rafael

Please note: forwarded message attached

To: rafaelc1@juno.com
Subject: Disabled Soldier Backlog Puts Army at Risk
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 00:23:29 +0000

Rafael:  Prowt has the correct Lead off Question - "If the Economy Collapses, how will the troops get home." I'm going to make sure that is my First key Phrase in any e-Mail. And More..........  

May I use this on my e-mails, it will get the attention of some of my contacts that do not have a clue.

It is the question on my mind and I hope everyone who has read this post and comments now has it on theirs.  Please use the question.  Everyone's family, friends, neighbors and representatives (State & Federal) should be asking the same question.

Semper Fi

If and when the collapse comes the military will rely upon it's reserves of both fuel and supplies. The best thing to be done is force the evacuation of our troops as soon as those reserves have to be tapped into. How we go about forcing that evacuation I do not claim to know but I believe that would be a good trigger mechanism.

All of you on here GOOGLE as many churches and mother's groups as you can and get a Plea of Conscience out to bring down the white house with demands from Parents and spouses of Depl;oyued troops to get them home.  Hit your Governors and Senators with a copy.

There is something that everyone needs to keep in mind.  That is if they have any way of maintaining contact with deployed troops the troops need to keep us informed as to what is going on..  We can't help the troops if we don't know whats going on and the powers that be certainly are not going to broadcast their intentions.  The troops need to let us know if there are any very unusual changes in policies or procedures which simply don't make sense.  There are probably more experienced folks here who can identify indicators and do the analysis that the troops are to be abandoned.

The type disaster you are describing  will make a War Zone here ASAP .It will not be good duty even if the troops are home.The ones serving overseas ,we  got to hope that our  allies that  our troops are serving with will help them survive . I doubt the average Patriotic citizen will be able to help even though they would like to help them.  Bottom line, Every Patriot must be a Soldier ..      They do have disaster prepardness books for sale on the internet & book stores. .. This administration & others have a well documented plan to destroy America as we know it..    

Pray,Pray & Pray some more.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service