Radio Host Plan to Lead Armed March on DC July 4thAdam Kokesh hopes 1,000 will march with arms on Washington in an act of civil disobedience.Launched as a group on Facebook, the "Open Carry March on Washington" hopes to get 1,000 supporters to march into the nation's capital with loaded rifles. The Facebook page states:From: CNS News - Freedom

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hopefully this march won't turn violent but it wouldn't surprise me if it did so it will be another justification for disarming the American people. 

• This march WILL turn violent...IMHO...I think it is planned to do that and to include as many true but naive conservatives as possible.

• I hope people think about this and understand possible out comes before they undertake this march.

• We confront a wily and determined enemy, one which has every intent on drawing us in, the "vanguards", and using us as the excuse for imposition of martial law.

In truth, we could march on Washington D.C. unarmed, en masse, and make an enormous impact, and if enough joined, we could simply occupy all the free space, and fire our government, drive all of those employed by it or connected by contract, out of the city, tell them all to go home, none have a "home" in the capital, and stay away if you value your life.

I don't believe anything short of that will regain us control of our government and Nation, and if we did it armed, because we were not enough, and it rose from true grass roots, it would be effective, and as good a chance as we will ever get, however the fact of who has called for this means as much as the message.

No matter what else is done, our national economy will collapse this year, and it will take all the efforts, all the passion, all the moral strength we possess to have a chance at preventing sufficient violence breaking out to "justify" declaring martial law.  If we have it, and prevent such, we don't have to live without an economy, we can continue to work, produce, and simply keeping every bit of change, never spending it again, while the economy exists, provides us with "currency" metal, which all can respect and find reasonable for exchange.

The greatest difficulty then, would be keeping circulating money, real money, from being allowed to get in the hands of state or central government, because it won't return.  We can refuse to pay government or those who collude with government on the basis they have lost any right to any currency until and unless they change their way and generate currency.  as long as they are in debt, and cannot give equal value returned for value received, they are outside our "economy" and we can well keep communities trading effectively, and in fact, rebuild real, local economies by becoming productive since the government has no revenue with which to pay any agents to interfere with our activities.

We can in fact, starve the central government out of the picture, but we have to have the courage to confront, and the will and determination to face them down.  If we do so, we can keep ourselves going long enough any stashed reserves, kept aside to have pay for subversive agents to break our game, are consumed by their keeping themselves in the game as long as possible.

At such a point, if we hold the line, don't allow the fall, and make sure we feed ourselves and all who will work, and keep things going, with government having no control, we can declare the "national debt" as belonging strictly to the "central illegal government", state the fact that as "The People who are The United States", we did not make this debt, we don't carry it, and you may have any and all the politicians who did make the debt, to do with what you want, but we are going to be the republic, under law, and we are going to operate with money, no paper, we will cooperate with any and all Nations willing to operate on the same basis, and we will not engage in commerce with any People who don't operate on real money.

It sounds far fetched, and it is a reach, no doubt.  On the other hand, we must take dramatic action which taken, can't be turned back from, or we might as well surrender.  We either fight for the win, or the only reason to fight is to die with honor.  We can't do anything more and anything less isn't even a plan.

Semper Fidelis, John McClain, GySgt, USMC, ret.

• Gunny, You know I respect your opinions and I do agree 110% that if we could field several million and make the trip and indeed do exactly as you say that we could with the help of citizens of every other state doing the same in their own states with notable exceptions in Texas, Oklahoma, North Dakota, South Dakota and several other like minded states, where they are already accepting responsibility and telling the Central Federal government to stick it, it would indeed work.  Indeed I agree that it is a plan. 

However, what I do not at this time agree with is our ability to attract 1, 2, or more million folks to show up in D. C. unarmed of course to do that and to proclaim the National Debt is that of the Administration and Congress and that we did not make that debt.  For, because we the people did indeed elect all of the above, even if there was skullduggery rampant in the elections, we the people bear the responsibility.  What you are asking for is indeed a plan to disavow something that no one protested loud enough to stop and who have already showed up in the largest protest gathering well mannered, well behaved and well meaning but totally ignored by the press and by the Congress.  They went ahead and did it anyway and we either live with it or we now prepare to defend ourselves against the next wave of oppression intended by the Obama administration and those traitors in Congress have planned for us. 

If we are to get ready and take action (and who says all we do is complain on this forum but never do anything.  I write continuously questioning my Congressional and State elected officials and I get answers.  Most of the time I have convinced them not to send me stupid non-replies but to tell me what they really plan and why they cannot do it right. True, I do let them know I will refuse to vote for anyone that votes for any law that is in violation of our constitution and will do all I can to help defeat them if they do vote against any law that is in violation of the constitution.  But I have worked with and for these clowns many years and I know how they view and respond to we the people.  As long as they are getting supplemental support in money from lobbyists and others pursuing their own agendas and as long as they leave the Congress richer than they came with few exceptions, they will never change their ways except at election time. 

So my good friend and fellow Marine, I support what you are saying and I will do what I can, but I have seen how Col. Riley has tried to guide and lead us and while I would consider him a great patriot and leader, even he was not able to draw enough participation in several marches on Washington.  I just do not believe we can once again bring that many people to Washington unless they are truly angry at what is going on.  They are angry now to be sure and if we could hold an election today few if any of those serving including Obama would be re-elected now that the people know who and what is happening to our country under their rule. They just are not angry enough.  They are now too busy trying to find ways to feed their families and finding jobs to do that.  It will take a real disaster or a real act of aggression against the people by this administration to bring about what you are saying we need to do.  I believe like you that it is coming which is why Obama has through his minions secured enough ammo to fight a thirty years war against the rest of us.  The real question is though even with all that ammo does he and his ilk actually believe that we too have not stockpiled our ammo and supplies knowing what he has been up to and knowing what is coming and waiting for him to strike the first blow?  I think not which is why I am with you and Col. Riley and ready willing and able to meet the challenge with like action. In my view they have amply demonstrated that they learn nothing from WACO, Ruby Ridge, especially after Fast and furious and Benghazi......

But when push comes to shove if the Congress wont act, someone must and it will be we the people that will do so.  Semper Fi Gunny, this old SSGT has your back.

• Regarding"...I support what you are saying and I will do what I can, but I have seen how Col. Riley has tried to guide and lead us and while I would consider him a great patriot and leader, even he was not able to draw enough participation in several marches on Washington..."

I was at the VERY FIRST gathering of Eagles event in Washington DC on a cold March day when in a short 6 weeks time Col. Riley and the other Gathering of Eagles organizers mobilized 30,000 Vets to DC to set up a walking perimeter defense of the Viet Nam War Memorial when the paltry 7,000-8,000 sheehan/fonda/code pinkers shook in their leftest shoes...not daring to cross the street from their trash and filth laden corner.  'ol Jane and Cindy wouldn't even get out of their pathetic motorcade, cowards that they were and are.

Anyway "the administration" is just LOOKING for a reason to make an example of Patriots...perhaps this dolt Kokesh is "covertly in plain sight" trying to be the last straw or the spark that ignites a big problem.  Set-ups are on the horizon...Just sayin'...IMHO.

• SSgt,  I do not know if you have ever read anything from an organization called "Judicial Watch".  Here is link to their website.  This link is just to their voter fraud section.  They have so many investigations going on to try to clean the politicians and the Federal and State governments up that I cannot understand how they do it: http://www.judicialwatch.org/?s=voter+fraud 

You are totally correct in your assessment of what is going on.  Between the Washington establishment, the left -wing-nut liberals, and the complacent "sheeple" in our country, it will take quite an attack to wake them up.  I try to remind everyone about Athens, TN in 1946.  I would like to see more of it around the country.  Like any good U.S. Marine, I am sure you are well-trained in keeping your powder dry, your bayonet sharp, and your head down. 

We will watch each others "six", and when we can, we teach the good patriots and Americans how to take care of themselves. 

Since all of the ammo that was purchased by DHS, it stands to reason that they had to use our tax dollars to buy it.  Therefore, I would think it is really our ammo and we have a right to it, too.

Semper Fi! - Gunny

• Gunny McClain,  your words are good and I support all you say (mostly), but keep in mind, your are dealing with two basic types of people:  The left wing-nut, mindless, liberals and the "sheeple".  You and I and a handful of trained Marines can do a lot of good, but without the support of the "people", in large masses, this is just more rhetoric.  I would gladly stand with you and defend this country against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC!  But I am tired of these people writing about things like taking their guns from their cold, dead, hands, don't come through my or I will give you my bullets first, etc.

Semper Fi!  Gunny Lakin

• PATRIOTS, WE MADE THE DEBT OR ALLOWED THE DEBT TO BE MADE. WE ARE OBLIDGED TO REPAY IT,

BUT THE DEBT CAN BE RE-STRUCTORED WITH ZERO INTERESTED. THE PRINCIPAL MUST BE REPAID, IT

IS AMERICA'S DEBT. BUT FIRST, OUR GOVERNMENT MUST BE PURGED OF THE CRIMINALS WHO HAVE

TAKEN CONTROL AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE. WE GAVE THEM THE POWER AND WE MUST TAKE IT

BACK FROM THEM. THEY HAVE PROVEN TO BE INCOMPENT AND NOT WORTHY OF THEIR OFFICE.

PATRIOTS, WE HAVE WAITED TOO LONG TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST THIS CORRUPT AND ILLEGAL

GOVERNMENT. THE LONGER WE WAIT, THE MORE DAMAGE IS DONE AND THE HARDER IT WILL BE

TO ABOLISH IT, AND IT MUST BE ABOLISHED AS INSTRUCTED IN THE DECLARATION OF INDEPEN-

DENCE. THIS GOVERNMENT HAS ACTED IN EVERY MANNER DESCRIBED IN THE DECLARATION OF

INDEPENDENCE, TO QUALIFY IT FOR ABOLISHMENT. ALSO, WE SIMPLY DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO

ABOLISH THIS DESTRUCTIVE GOVERNMENT, PIECE-MEAL BY ELECTION, EVEN IF WE COULD

GARRANTEE FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS, WHICH WE CANNOT !

PATRIOTS, WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ORGANIZING, TRAINING, UNITEING, MEETING, STORING

SUPPLIES FOR THE PAST FOUR YEARS. I BELIEVE, AS PATRIOTS, WE ALL KNEW FOUR YEARS AGO

WHERE THIS WAS GOING TO LEAD TOO, WITHOUT QUESTION. OUR ENEMIES HAVE BEEN DOING ALL

THESE THINGS SINCE THE USURPER STOLE THE 2008 ELECTION, EVEN BEFORE THEN.

LOVERS OF AMERICA AND FREEDOM---THE RULE-OF-LAW IN AMERICA IS DEAD. EVERY DEPART-

MENT THAT IS OBLIGATED TO INFORCE THE LAW IS NOW CORRUPT TO THE CORE. BARACK OBAMA

HAS HAD OVER FOUR YEARS TO PUT HIS FOLLOWERS IN POSITIONS OF POWER IN HIS ADMINISTRA-

TION, JUST AS HE HAS BEEN DOING IN THE MILITARY, FIREING THOSE WHO SAID THEY WOULD NOT

FIRE ON U.S. CITIZENS AND REPLACEING THEM WITH THOSE WHO SAID THEY WILL.

PATRIOTS, WE FACE A WAR FOR CONTROL OF OUR REPUBLIC. A WAR WITH  GUNS AND BULLETS,

PEOPLE DIEING AND INJURED. WE ALL MUST REALIZE AND ACCEPT THIS FACT, WE HAVE NO OTHER

AVENUE TO FIGHT THIS. PATRIOTS, WHILE WE HAVE BEEN TALKING, WE HAVE ARMED GROUPS IN

AMERICA, EVEN SOME ISLAMIST GROUPS, WHO HAVE BEEN TRAINING, PREPAREING, ORGANIZING

FOR THE COMING WAR. ANY GOOD MILITARY LEADER WILL TELL YOU THAT ORGANIZATION AND

TRAINING ARE CRITICAL FOR MISSION SUCCESS. PATRIOTS, WE MUST GET WITH THE PROGRAM !

• Amen....thank you!  I absolutely agree!  The time is over...OVER...for talking about what was. The time is NOW to prepare physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually for what is to come.  If we don't we will missed our chance and it will be to late.  I, for one, do not want to be crying...."If only I had...."! 

This reply was deleted.