Constitutional Emergency

I note the wording is "want to" not "do."

Twana

The Examiner

Mattis-isms added...

A retired three star Flag Officer recently stated he knows of certain unnamed individuals within the Armed Forces of having at least considered the possibility of an armed coup d'état aimed directly at of Barack Obama, as reported by the on-line news portal Government Executive on Nov. 4, 2013.

Retired Army Lt. General William G. "Jerry" Boykin states he's personally spoken to service members who would:

Like to see the Armed Forces 'fulfill their constitutional duty and take out the president.'

However, Boykin also correctly stated that:

Our Constitution puts a civilian in charge of the military and as a result a coup would not be constitutional.

You're not going to see a coup in the military.

The retired three-star again went on to correctly state that those in uniform realize that even if their take on the US Constitution is different by certain civilians in positions of power, those in service keep their opinions to themselves until the leave the military.

I talk to a lot of folks who don't support where Obama is taking the military, but in the military they can't say anything.

Another retired Flag Officer, Lt. Gen. Patrick Brady, US Army (Retired) Congressional Medal of Honor, was more straightforward that his former comrade-in-arms.

Brady unleashed his anger at today's crop of officers as nothing more than:

Girly-men leadership [and] medals for not shooting and operating a computer.

Questions Remain of Dumped Marine Four Star...

Fox News reported during January 2013 that there have been whisperings in military circles that the former Supreme Commander of CentCom (Central Command) General James Mattis, US Marine Corps (Retired) was forced to retire by Obama administration earlier this year.

As reported by Fox, General Mattis was relived of his über-powerful post die to the self-admitted bar brawler "increasingly making the White House nervous while butting heads with National Security Adviser Tom Donilon over Iran."

Nicknamed "Mad Dog" and "Chaos" by his Marines, the General is known for his Chesterton-esque quips, such as: (self censored)

• "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f**k with me, I'll kill you all."
  • "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."
  • "Demonstrate to the world there is 'No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy' than a U.S. Marine."
  • "It is mostly a matter of wills. Whose will is going to break first? Ours or the enemy's?"
  • "Be the hunter, not the hunted: Never allow your unit to be caught with its guard down."
  • "In a country with millions of people & cars going everywhere, the enemy is going to get a car bomb out there once in a while."

Views: 620

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gunny McClain, what you write is appropritae and with good sense.  My question is to find out how you can consider an illegal alien as committing "treason"?  I fully understand the commitment we made when we took our Oaths and I fully understand the part about ALL enemies, but I am not sure the illegal alien in the White House is treasonous.  I would think he is more just a fraudulently elected illegal alien that has not stopped lying since he came to this country.  I would think he really belongs in "Gitmo"!

Some people think that the last good leaders of our military was in WWII.  Not so!  "Chesty" Puller, General Mattis, General Krulak, and many others are good leaders.  The problem is not the military, but their "bosses", the civilians! 

Semper Fi!

GySgt Thomas Lakin, USMC Retired

Placentia, CA

Gunny Lakin, I think we can easily spend far too much time dissecting "how many angels can dance on the head of a pin", the fact is, we have a man who has inserted himself into our electoral system, and we have a group and system which has worked hard to ensure he has made his way to the office he can do the most damage from.  The founders had good cause to note "domestic enemies", it is my suggestion this is the highest level of treason since Benedict Arnold, who was also both "American", and a domestic, loyal to foreign interests, enemy".

The fact obama has deliberately gamed the system and claimed legitimacy makes it treason.  The truth is, the whole of congress and the judiciary, every office, utterly failed its duty, and it is by this broad-spread failure in duty that someone as foreign as himself was able to be installed.

Had government done its duty, he could be impeached, tried, and rightfully removed from office, but that simply deals with his being in office without qualifications.  Properly done, he would then have to be tried for the crimes committed as president and chief executive, for the murders he conspired to commit as commander in chief, and this would need be done by military tribunal since the crimes, including "fast and furious" were committed as "commander in chief".

Only such a trial and the finding of guilt would put him properly in Club Gitmo, with his comrades in arms.

I had the good experience of serving under General Krulak, General Mundy, and half a dozen other good commandants who pulled our Corps out of the horrible slump post Vietnam shoved on us.

Our military professional schools provide good, well qualified officers, good well qualified Sergeants, and good well qualified Staff NCO's, the best I knew of, at the time of my retirement.  I suspect all the Marines and Soldiers who have served in Afghanistan and Iraq can name good leaders, most of whom have been rid of for that reason.

While we are on duty, our oaths are absolute, demanding, not subject to choice.  Those serving must seriously consider who they are serving, and what the orders they are given mean.  There is responsibility to "look up" in addition to overseeing subordinates.

We, who remain under oath, must balance our status as citizens with that of militia, and responsibility to act if and when the active forces fail to.  There is a point we have a Sovereign Duty to take up the role of Military and advance on a known and identified enemy of our Nation.

We, the retired should never be left with this duty, however, having taken that oath, we either hold it, cherish it, and keep it, or we renounce it, and walk away from our belief system.  Generals have been side-stepping their duties, and so have Colonels.  In the Corps, we expect Lance Corporals to assume command, if they are ranking.

Semper Fidelis, John McClain

Gunny McClain,  I have never unOathed, I have no intention to do so, and for the sake of this great country and God, I hope none of us ever unOath.

That being said, I am in agreement with you.  If we consider the actions of obama only in the context of betraying trust and confidence, then he is treasonous.  But, if we want to consider him treasonous in the sense that he has committed crimes against this country, he would first have to be a citizen.  I, for one, cannot accept his fake birth certificate as his citizenship.  I do have a copy of the birth certificate and I found three errors on it as well as a possible fourth.  So, how can Barry Soetero be tried for treason if he is not a citizen?  He can be, and should be, arrested for being here illegally and for the other issues you so well stated about.

My other issue to all of this is the way the Secret Service has not done their job.  Their Oath is very much like ours, so, I am trying to get them to tell me why they protect him?

By the way, Gunny, Happy 238th Birthday!

Semper Fi! ! GySgt Thomas Lakin

If that is what is on the menu......I will have One for now....and two to go.....Where do we muster...

The many reasons their are not more generals like those that served and participated in the second world war is quite simple. During the denatzification of Germany the military was handed over to civilian administrative control. The many generals that had just lead many men and women that were under their command to hell and back and most likely would follow them back. I do not think that is the case of to day and I do not think that has been the case since the Korean conflict. The rules of engagement were being made in a board room and not on the battle field. The many impediments placed on the front line troops are the inability to engage the enemy as if they were truly the enemy instead of thinking as those in the board rooms say "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

When you have a conflict such as the Iraqi war and the ongoing conflict in Afghanistan, Troops in the field are engaged by enemy forces and are told to maintain a cease fire stance until further notice. By the time the orders are given to engage the enemy they have entrenched them selves and the military are only given limited ability to bring them out of civilian umbrellas or human shields they have managed to surround them selves with. 

When you go to war for what ever reason and their is no defined enemy or no political objective other than a clear conflict of ideology. You will never win if only one side has rules. I am not suggesting that people act like animals such as we have seen by many of those that were combatants and still are in the Arab courtiers we are know engaged in. This was the same problem in Korea and Vet Nam. but there was a defined enemy and war was some what conventional but the rules of engagement were being developed off the battle field. You can not fight a war when only one side has rules.

If only....................

Get me the license, Tish...

There's a LEGAL protocol in place that, under certain emergency situations, allows the military to arrest and hold for later trial a rogue Pres. or Cabinet leader. Such a situation currently exists, with a Pres. breaking multiple laws, and a complicit DOJ A.G. also in contempt, breaking laws, and not holding the Pres. accountable. Active military MAY discuss their opinions IF it applies directly to the exercising of this protocol.  Pentagon, please confirm.

You're not being told of this LEGAL protocol.  All I can imagine is that they're AFRAID, yes afraid, to bring up the protocol, because they could be fragged or purged.  STORM THE HILL. If even six of you can get through the gauntlet, it will be worth it. Millions are suffering. Do your duty. 

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service