Constitutional Emergency

San Francisco And Oakland Crowds Hand Over Guns in Buyback

Folks who just made themselves cannon fodder!

Twana

Breitbart

In San Francisco and Oakland on Saturday, citizens brought their guns to sell to the police in return for cash. Every volunteer who returned a gun was $200 richer walking away. The line was so long in San Francisco that there was no cash left after lunchtime and I.O.U.s were substituted instead.

Oakland’s citizens gave even more guns back, including assault weapons and Ak-47s; the line of people returning guns, which was comprised of those standing and those in cars, was almost two miles long. A limit of three per person was imposed.

Oakland’s police chief, Howard Jordan, said, "When we remove guns off our streets that could be used in a crime, we reduce the possibility of our youth and community being a victim.”

There’s only one problem with this scenario: in all likelihood, it’s the law-abiding citizens returning guns. The criminals are not about to surrender theirs. All reports from the scene quote people who were highly unlikely to use their firearms for criminal activity in the first place.

Views: 593

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My gosh it doesn't get any crazier. 

A woman living not far from me, home invasion, the thug stabbed her 20 times.  If only she had been armed for her protection.....she may be alive today.   I stay armed legally and permit to conceal and carry.

Honest people do not need gun restriction laws.

Moral people do not need gun restriction laws.

Ethical people do not need gun restriction laws.

Evil people do not heed gun restriction laws.

Evil only sells media stories - so the media operatives can press the government to restrict honest, moral, and ethical people.

Evil kills because the government assists evil by placing restrictive laws on the law abiding citizens.

When you remove guns off the street, yes you can reduce crime, but when you lie to citizens by stating that, you help the criiminals that are also on the street.  I have yet to see a gun commit a crime. But if it ever happens where I can see it, I'll

quarantee a Marathon Run like no other.

At least you can see by how much is population already brainwashed. They sell their freedom and free country for lousy $200.- And of course those pink media will never report on the increase of the criminality. On the other hand maybe some of those people were getting rid of the old gun, for the down payment on something more lethal.:-)))

What Idiots!!!  Next they'll invite the Mexican drug cartels for a block party.  God!! 

from caos comes order, their order, they just dont get it, played right into their hands

Mayor of LA and the Chief of Police want to give the illegals a drivers license and refuse to tow their cars in to impound if they are pulled over and found not to have a license.  What does that tell you?  California has gone to hell in a very nasty slimy handbasket.  The police chief and mayor state every year that crime is going down and yet every night there are a half dozen "reported" murders, via home invasion and drive bys.  Makes no sense to me.

Pelosi can defend them.

Like sheep being led to the slaughter, complete idiots.

I wonder how many of those guns were recently stolen to take advantage of the buyback.  The crime rate should take a rise next year in San Francisco.

Typical, but what do you expect from these N. California drones...so pathetic!  They'll never understand... 

Christmas blessings to you, Twana, and everyone else on Patriots for America.  Thank you for all your continued hard work, Twana.  We appreciate you so much.  A special New Year to all you patriots!  Hopefully 2013 will be our year to reign in our country.

These cities will get chewed up and spit out from the scum should things fall and they will be the next you read about in the crime rates per capitol statistics.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service