Constitutional Emergency

If this is true, I love this man even more! A man who puts actions to his words is a man of great character, courage and honor

Twana

Posted by Andy Borowitz

boro-scalia-scouts.jpg

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who for the past forty-seven years has
served as a weekend scoutmaster for the Boy Scouts of America, angrily resigned from that position yesterday, effective immediately.

Justice Scalia quit his post in a terse resignation letter that read, in part:

“Some of the happiest memories of my adult life have been as a scoutmaster. Huddling under blankets around the campfire,
and so forth. But now, all of that has been ruined. Ruined.”

Shortly after sending the letter, Justice Scalia destroyed his scoutmaster uniform in the blazing fireplace of his Supreme Court office.

Later, he went across the hall to share his decision with his close confidant on the Court, Justice Clarence Thomas, telling him,
“There’s nowhere I feel safe anymore, Clarence. The military? The N.B.A.? Nowhere. I guess the only place I still feel safe is
the Supreme Court. This is still a safe place, isn’t it?”

Justice Thomas said nothing in reply.

Get the Borowitz Report delivered to your inbox.

Photograph by Alex Wong/Getty

Views: 745

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

While he would be "safe", isn't Kagan a lesbian? If so, the SCOTUS has been infiltrated.

IdahoLaura

IdahoConstitutionist - You noticed that too!  I also thought....."he thinks the safest place is the SCOTUS?!!! You have GOT to  be kidding me!!!  The SCOTUS is part of the problem too!!!!!! Give me a break!!!" 

Exactly. Tho SCOTUS did rule that the Boy Scouts were (I believe the term used was) private and could bar homosexuals. Not sure why BSA back pedaled....have been busy with goats, husband's dementia, his sister dying in a house fire....life in general.

My sincere condolences, on your loss. Your family will be in my prayers, God bless ya.  momof5shortstuff

@ Idaho, may God grant you some peace in your Life, and come to your aid.

>>>  BRAVO FOR JUSTICE SCALIA . THE BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA SHOULD NEVER ALLOW QUEERS

TO JOIN OR BE LEADERS . ONLY 1.7 % OF AMERICANS ARE HOMO MALES , LESBIAN OR TRANSGENDER,

SO THE MAJORITY WILL RULE . " WE THE PEOPLE " HOPE THE SCOUTS LOSE MOST OF THEIR MEMBERS .

Do you not all find it chilling that Scalia's final comment to Justice Thomas went unanswered? I DO! REMAIN VIGILANT IF YOU WOULD REMAIN FREE! This country is under attack constantly from within our own borders by forces both evil and totally inimical to ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS!

A very small amount of people, with a ton of encouragement from our present Administration, have destroyed an  American Institution.    The Boy Scouts of America were getting so much pressure about their funding, and from their major donor, one to be named is AT&T, that they choose the money.   This was not about Gays, it was about demoralizing the idea of Marriage between and Man and a Woman.   Destroy Christians and their silly, archaic ideas of morality.  The Boy Scouts will probably cease to exist, as no decent family, would dare let their Boys be exposed to this, but in the end, they won.   I sincerely hope Judge Scalia did say this, and if he did, I hope it is widely publicized. It is up to us, to get the word out.

Justice Scalia doesn't feel safe? What about those little boys all across America who remain in the BS, they surely are not safe with all those predators feeding on them.

If any parent is dumb enough to let their children near this, it is Child Endangerment.

Let's hope he gets the pansy boy Roberts to support DOMA.

He seems to be the only one who knows right from wrong and what the constitution stands for.

Parents remove your children if you think this is wrong and maybe we can shut down the organization in hopes of getting the message across. Maybe this will wake up some of the hypocrites.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service