Constitutional Emergency

I am heartbroken, disgusted, angry and so sorry that this Warrior, who served so valiantly, posted these thoughts as he anticipated coming home.  He never made it home. His words convey disgust and disillusionment with the very people he risked his life daily to defend and keep safe.

AMERICA WAKE UP!!!!  Turn off the damn TV and engage for our Troops!  They think of you everyday and they fight for you everyday!  My only solace today is that this Soldier in is a much better place now, I have no doubt, he is in the loving arms of his Brothers who went before him.  He is at peace now.  I'm so sorry to his family, and I won't stop fighting for his Brothers, EVER!  I just NEVER thought and I am so disgusted that this fight would be such an uphill battle with few who engage!

Pray for our Troops, you can do that after you turn off the TV and it doesn't cost but one minute of your time!

Sgt Eric Williams:

"We collectively have risked it all and put everything on the line to save our fellow man, regardless of nationality, race, religion or sex...
So in closing, while reading this you might think I’ve become some angry disillusioned man, someone who sees things so much different than the average citizen, well maybe your right. But I can only hope that things someday will change. As for our accomplishments here in Afghanistan, I’d do it again in a heartbeat. I will forever hold these experiences close."

Rest In Everlasting Peace Sgt Eric Williams.
With A Mother's Heart,
Beverly Perlson
The Band of Mothers

Views: 559

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for posting this Twana. Thank the Sgt. for his service and sacrifice, I  pray that he now knows that there those of us within his country that surely appreciate all that our military does for us. It is a crying shame that there are so many that will not know how much we love them and wish them well. Be sure and thank any of them that you may have the honor of crossing paths with, they indeed need to know.

HE SAID IT RIGHT WAKE UP AMERICA , ( BRING THE TROOPS HOME THE WAR IS HERE NOT THERE ).

How is it that a country such as ours, which is so beset with a government filled with self serving, egotistical, foul politicians on both sides of the aisle should be so blessed to have young men and women of this caliber serving in our armed forces?  This young man shows up the likes of General Dempsey to be the disgrace to the uniform that they are.  Dempsey and his ilk aren't even worthy of shining their boots.  I would hope that his sacrifice and example would make the rest of us work that much harder to make this a country worthy of him and all the others like him.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service