Constitutional Emergency

Some new twists to the Ground Zero mosque…Imam Siraj Wahhaj, unindicted co-conspritor of the 1993 WTC bombing tied to it

Mosque sheik-up

The Muslim leader behind the beleaguered Islamic cultural center and mosque near Ground Zero is being sidelined as part of a major leadership shakeup, organizers of the controversial project announced yesterday.
Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf will no longer be the chief religious figure in the project — though he will still play a lesser, behind-the-scenes, role in support of the planned 13-story, $100 million facility, officials said.
Rauf’s replacement, Imam Abdallah Adhami, who has been active in New York’s Muslim community, will now handle religious programming for the project, known as Park51.
HOLY ROLES:Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf (left) will be replaced by Imam Abdallah Adhami as the mosque leader.Photos: AP
HOLY ROLES: Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf (left) will be replaced by Imam Abdallah Adhami as the mosque leader.

Park51 organizers downplayed Rauf’s diminished role — emphasizing the imam has just launched a nationwide tour on interfaith relations. He will address the Islamic Society in North America’s diversity conference today in Detroit.
They also note he remains on Park51′s board of directors.
There’s been speculation since the summer that relations had soured between Rauf and Sharif El-Gamal, the president and chief developer of Park51.
“It is an honor for me, personally, to welcome Imam Adhami to our team. I look forward to his leadership and assistance in the development of Park51,” El-Gamal said.
Born in Washington, Adhami has a degree in architecture from Brooklyn’s Pratt Institute.
Critics of the project pointed out that Adhami has a link to Imam Siraj Wahhaj, of Brooklyn, whom prosecutors fingered as an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. Wahhaj also was a character witness in the trial of convicted terror plotter Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman.
Adhami designed Wahhaj’s Brooklyn mosque, Masjid al Taqwa. Wahhaj also is highlighted on an Adhami-created Web site, Sakeenah.org.
Adhami called the appointment “an extraordinary opportunity to be a key adviser on a project going forward that has enormous creative and healing potential.”

Tim Brown, a retired firefighter who responded to the 9/11 attacks and has sued to block the mosque, said it sounded like Park51 and Rauf “got a divorce.”

“Imam Rauf can’t raise money needed for the project. He’s toxic. He’s only hurt the 9/11 survivors, not built bridges,” Brown said.
Brown was troubled by Adhami’s link toWahhaj.
“Siraj Wahhaj is as radical as you can get,” he said.
Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/mosque_sheik_up_yK7ViqWCwHy8ioXABc41XK

amd_islamic_society_wahhaj.jpg

Iman Siraj Wahhaj, terrorist defender and US Caliphate proponent

Siraj Wahhaj was one of nine Islamic leaders who met with Mayor Bloomberg and Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly over fears of a backlash against local Muslims after the Fort Hood massacre.”

(snip)

Later that year [1995], Wahhaj appeared as a defense witness in the trial of blind sheik Omar Abdel-Rahman, who was convicted of trying to blow up the Lincoln Tunnel and the United Nations.

(snip)

“If we were aware of his full background,” an aide said, “it would have been done differently.”

Wahhaj heads the Masjid al Taqwa mosque in Bedford-Stuyvesant, and presides over fellow African-American converts to Islam.

“If the mayor had any discomfort he would not have invited me,” Wahhaj said after the meeting. “Of course, he knew who I was. The mayor is very smart.”

NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said Kelly had not previously met Wahhaj.

“It was a good, frank conversation between the mayor and the police commissioner and all the other participants,” Wahhaj said.

Wahhaj was last in the news last month when a jury threw out his $5 million lawsuit against Curtis Sliwa for claiming the mosque had run guns to Canada.

NY Daily News

Wahhaj was an “unindicted co-conspirator” in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. He has defended the convicted WTC bomb plotters, called the FBI and CIA the “real terrorists,” and said he hopes all Americans eventually become Muslim.

Wahhaj’s profile from Discover the Networks: In a 1992 address to an audience of Muslims in New Jersey, Wahhaj expressed his desire to see Muslims seize control of the United States and replace its constitutional government with an Islamic caliphate. “If we were united and strong,” Wahhaj said, “we’d elect our own emir [leader] and give allegiance to him…. [T]ake my word, if 6-8 million Muslims unite in America, the country will come to us.”

Listen to this Siraj Wahhaj speech where he states Islam commands jihad of the true soldiers of Allah (SoA)…

See more links at Creeping Sharia

Creeping Sharia

By the way:

…In June 1991, Siraj Wahaj, a black convert to Islam and the recipient of some of the American Muslim community’s highest honors, had the privilege of becoming the first Muslim to deliver the daily prayer in the U.S. House of Representatives. On that occasion he recited from the Qur’an and appealed to the Almighty to guide American leaders “and grant them righteousness and wisdom.”

More here on Wahhaj: African Colonial

http://a12iggymom.wordpress.com/2011/01/22/some-new-twists-to-the-g...

Views: 163

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like the good stuff .

I say Fu&k Islam, this Country was and still is a judo-Christain Nation and if Muslims think they can take over and make us be anything but What GOD wants us to be ,Well think again Mohamed.

One and only one GOD The GOD of the Bible.

GOD Bless America, let her flag fly forever.......

John 3:16

American58

I have to agree with you on that if they want to force their religion on us then I say bring it how many of them will hit the ground hard.

Gary don't know what you have there but a friend of mine picked up a .50 cal Barrett last year he tells me the darn thing has a range of about a mile. that's a pretty nice chip setter.

I have read info that the Saudi head of state, who is involved, is looking for an alternative site for the mosque away from ground zero..
Several were suggested and /or offered and ALL were rejected BY the Muslims.
No Mosque Ever At Ground Zero!

There must not be a mosque at or near Ground Zero.  Where are the building trades that will erect the horrible thing?  Where are the building supply companies that will sell them the steel and wire?

Twana

Some of the local maslams got a rude awaking yesterday their cars where all damaged by some one you know tires cut glass broke and paint all scrapped up don't if they did it themselves or if some else did for them. I just found out about it today, 3 of the local churches are getting the blame, including the LDS church. don't think you will read about that in the paper though. Poor maslams they should try being nicer to people.

Since I don't drive that lets me off the hook right there, but there many in town that do not like them or get along with them.

Twana

my apologies, but these maslams are not to be messed with not the most pleasant people to deal with at times.

Funny thing about building material so many things this day and age can be made to go boom and some of the building can do just that. their made to do so, funny thing about those materials.

Robert

you got that right.

Be aware money talks and that is what the desert rats will offer.  Possibly double wages, payoff for politicians, union members, etc.  Chris Christie has ties to desert rats in NJ.  He has one on the list of justices for the supreme court of NJ.  Yep that is true.  NJ already has one on the court.  Watch where the hugh compounds of desert rats are concentrated and you will see them getting into the court system, education system, etc and the politicians cater to them for their votes.  What the lousy politicians do not realized is their election is short lived and only a step for the rats to gain more control over our laws.  Politicians that sell their soul for desert rat votes will be screwed by them as rats have no honor.  They use subterfuge for their goals and the short sighted money, power grabbing politician cannot only think of the now and not the future.  We need more ratters like schnauzers that know how to handle a rat!!!!!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service