Replies

• God bless you Harry and I will always be proud to stand by your side! 

• We that marched on DC should stand proud. We had some hardships:

• 6 inches of rain the night before.
    • Flooding of the 1st campground. (Bullrun)
    •  A low turnout the next day.

I spent 12 days in DC and made a lot of new friends. Would I give up this experience, no I would not. This wasn’t my first rodeo and it will not be my last.

What we started had a snowball effect; people stopped to talk to us, children sat on the walls and banks yelling USA USA as we marched on the capital building. After we returned to the Mall these same children came and sat down and listened to what we had to say. Was it a failed mission? I would have to say no, it was not. To this day I still receive letters or emails from the kids I talked to.

When we marched on the White House and had people honking their horns as we marched by or the people that joined us as we marched, was that a failed mission? I would have to say no again.

I would like to say that we started something, something that we are starting to see happen all across this country, they are starting to get a backbone. They are seeing what we have been saying and it’s time to stand and fight for the Constitution that we so dearly love.

I for one have not given up on this fight for our freedom. I may not be very active on this website right now, I still make a stand with other groups.( Locally and state wide)

• I believe that GOP i ready to sell presidency to Demos just to avoid Trump. Even non eligible Cruz is their good puppet and useful idiot to be thrown away when times come. Because Hillary will be out, they will give the presidency to communist ideologist Sanders of Demos or some other puppet in GOP. They know that Trump as president will goes after crooks, including Obama and his sealed records. By the way, when Cruz was asked about it, he said that it is not on his agenda, By the way on the question from public how he can bring national debt down his answer was the answer of any five grader...that economy must improve. He never had the answer how.

• The GOP is the right wing faction of the NWO in America and it's all a show to fool We The People.

Cruz is a traitor like all of the Establishment Republicans, all the way back to Geo. H. W. Bush, the first one that uttered the words "new world order", over 20 years ago.

• It's hard to believe but it took Trump to start waking the American People up from their slumber and to see the TYRANNY engulfing OUR (not their) Nation..!!!  We all know that the GOP is going to steal the nomination from Trump, and the Commie/NWO/Liberal Monsters want to start and all out Civil War with "We the People"....Why would the Fed Gov preposition Military assets all around our Nation (in areas that these assets have never been stored before), have built over a thousand Fema/Enslavement Camps, Jade Helm 15 and UWEX 16 to round up Vets and Conservative/Christian Americans (Fema Camps ready and open), DHS purchasing Billions of rounds of HP Bullets (HP rounds are not for target practice) and over 2700 MRAP's & APC's, positioning DHS Cameras on every corner in America (I see them everyplace now), over 385 Thousand foreign Troops on American soil (from the Mouth of John Kerry, Sec of State, Sept 2013), Spying on every transaction "We the People" perform, stealing our person information at every turn, and on and on it goes..!!!  Yes these Evil Monsters are going to start a Civil War with "We the People" and a good chance at the GOP Convention!  These Evil Monsters have been planning this for years (Both GOP and the DemoRats - Communist Manifesto), God forbid "We the People" stop their Gravy Train at the expense of our U.S. Constitution, our Nation, and the LIVES of "We the People"...these People are beyond any Evil our Nation and World has ever seen before..!!!  Please Lord God/Jesus/Holy Spirit come and Protect the Nation you created and your People the follow in your Name and your Name only, and I am one of those Christians that follow Jesus and a true believer!  God please lead "We the People" into victory over these Satan driven MONSTERS..!!!  Praise be the Lord Jesus Christ!

• Let it happen, maybe then people will wake up and fight back against the NWO evil.

• Thank you. We may still have a revolution.

• Remember when politicians of both parties spoke of "bringing home the bacon".

How many of you agreed with and endorsed that back then?  You bear responsibility for that?  I fought against it.

That WAS a huge turning point that accelerated the demise of our once great Republic

• Lee... Just my opinion but I think it's too late in the process for a person who is unknown on a national level both personally and politically to enter the process. And I don't think a lot of Americans are willing to do the hard work neccessary to research the person. Then even if you think all that could be accomplished he would have to have the resources to be able to raise hundreds of millions of dollars. Realistically, practically, financially I don't see that it's possible. I could be wrong, just my thoughts......
        • Yeah, I guess you're right, the Republic has been lost for quite some time now.  Hillary's going to win the election through fraud and the Republicans are going to go along with the Elitists plans for our nation anyway.  To paraphrase that bitch, "What difference does it make..." apathy has won the day.  Guess I'll just drop out of the scene and take care of my own, on my own.  This Cruz / Trump battle is designed by the elite to give the criminal bitch the White House and final demise of our nation.  And I'm pissed because I never had a honest and fair shot at the American Dream.  RIP America.

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster published an article
Declaration of Independence: A Transcription
Note: The following text is a transcription of the Stone Engraving of the parchment Declaration of Independence (the document on display in the Rotunda at the National Archives Museum.) The spelling and punctuation reflects the original.

In Congress, July 4, 1776
The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America, When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have…
1 hour ago
Oldrooster published an article
2 hours ago
Tricia Cornwall is now a member of PatriotsForAmerica
2 hours ago
Oldrooster replied to Clois Beckwith's discussion Under General Settings > Keywords
"OK, I see it. That's fine, good.
 "
5 hours ago
Oldrooster replied to Clois Beckwith's discussion Under General Settings > Keywords
"OK, But you've got me. What listing?
 "
5 hours ago
Clois Beckwith posted a discussion
I added "amendments" to the listing, Rooster
5 hours ago
wayne smyly left a comment on Survival ideas
"Thanks  Ole Rooster  very good information"
11 hours ago
Oldrooster left a comment on Survival ideas
11 hours ago
12 hours ago
12 hours ago
"Survival is all about being able to find food, shelter, and how to fight back.Remember Sun ZU said an Army moves on it's stomach. Which means in order to fight when you get there you have to  be able too.And a starving Army wont put up much of a fight.
 "
13 hours ago
13 hours ago
13 hours ago
13 hours ago
13 hours ago
14 hours ago