Constitutional Emergency

"Start of the fall? Detroit was declared insolvent today, and I feel will likely go into total decay as the state may not be able to handle the financial burden; lots of paychecks, pensions, and welfare rolls to cover. I suspect the FBI data is pretty accurate and the predictions easily deduced from the numbers. I also see LA, Chicago and several others already on the skids now sliding down the same slope. Part of the answer for the DHS purchase of large quantities of small arms ammo, going to take awhile to settle things down in those locations as the “free” life style dries up.

Those who chose to ignore statics are most likely, to their utter surprise, to become one at the worst possible time."

Larry Mortland

Views: 408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Detroit councilwoman looking for a quick pro quo...a video from December 2012

http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/12/detroit-council-woman-to-obama-br...

This may be just what is needed.

SPEND, SPEND & SPEND, I LIKE THE WORDS ABOVE,  *** FREE LIFE STYLE DRIES UP''    FREE THIS, FREE THAT I THINK IT WAS 2M OR 2 B FREE PHONES ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.. AND JUST WAIT TILL 20 MILLION ILLEGAS

ROAM THE COUNTRY.  NOT GOING TO LOOK GOOD,  THEY GET THE FREE STUFF TO........

All of us who were born & raised here know what Detroit once was. She was like America once was. A thriving, vibrant city with little fear between her inhabitants. The Progressives have murdered her in her very own bed.

Detroit, Michigan From Motown & Rock City to Murder Capital and Drug Den. 50 Years of Democrat Mayors & Democrat City Council

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mayors_of_Detroit,_Michigan

Well stated Bob. My parents grew up in Detroit and it was a wonderful place to live. The first time they took their 7 children back to see the houses and neighborhoods they grew up in, I remember all too well the tears coming down my parents' faces. What a shame.

Before you can start to fix the damage, you have to get rid of the termites and the rotten wood.

Here's a look at a Progressive run city... Detroit

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service