Constitutional Emergency

http://canadafreepress.com/article/73272?utm_source=CFP+Mailout&...

...Because without America there is no Free World
Sundays will never be the same
 By Judi McLeod

Now that Gay Day June 26th has come to pass,  and Barack Obama had the White House flooded in the colours of the gay rainbow, Sundays will never be the same.    Sunday, that is, as the day Christians come to church to worship the Creator.  The progressives want Sunday, and as sure as Lucifer is now calling the shots, they will be coming for it.

Sunday, the day of rest, will ultimately become the day of arrest.(Read more)

Views: 611

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are free to demonize all you want Lee this is still s free country. I have studied Theology for over 40 years. You can degrade the conservative branch of Chrisianity all you want. People like you have been trying to justify themselves by the law for a long time. By your own statements you acknowledge that Christs work is insufficient so you add your works of the law to justify your belief and obiedience to God. You neither understand the Words of Paul or the NT writers. All my clains have their foundation in the scriptures. They scriptures also tell me to beware if people like you who do not rightly divide the Word of God. By you despairing the conservative church you accuse some of the greatest Theologians and preachers of the church. You must think very highly of yourself. Enough said Lee I'm done with this discussion

Michael, in your last post you state, "By your own statements you acknowledge that Christs work is insufficient so you add your works of the law to justify your belief and obiedience to God."  Where do I state that Messiah's work is insufficient?  You need to read my comments closer in lieu of scanning through them.  Your 40 years are for nothing if you cannot answer my question to your accusation against me.  Our fathers indeed inherited lies and you along with the rest of the "conservative church" have fallen for the deception of satan.

Lee. Please donot post to me any longer. I have no desire to discuss Theology with someone of your beliefs. I don't feel I need to defend the conservative branch of the church, it's position has been defended against its antagonists like you for centuries. Your condemning the majority of the Christian Church is sad to say the least. For those of us who preach and have teached the Gospel you of all men are the most to be pitied.

See Constantine is a jerk.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service