Constitutional Emergency

The American Bar Association (ABA) has decided to undertake the fight for Sharia law.

American Thinker

The ABA's Jihad

By Pamela Geller
The American Bar Association (ABA) has decided to undertake the fight for Sharia law. The ABA's Executive Counsel "has organized a Task Force to review the legislation of 14 states -- Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Georgia, Indiana, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Wyoming -- in which anti-Sharia legislation has been introduced."

The goal of the ABA's Task Force is to fight against these legislative initiatives by free people, and to develop "an informal set of ‘talking points' that local opponents of these initiatives could use to make their case in each of these states."

Here's the relevant extract from the ABA's International Policies 2010:

Oklahoma referendum related Rule of Law initiatives.

The Section's Executive Counsel has organized a Task Force to review the legislation of 14 states -- Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Georgia, Indiana, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Wyoming - in which anti-Sharia legislation has been introduced.  The goal of the Task Force is to have a Report and Recommendation against such legislation as well as an informal set of "talking points" that local opponents of these initiatives could use to make their case in each of these states.  We received a lot of interest from members and have forwarded your interest.  At this point, the task force is in the planning and organizing stage. We will keep you updated as to the progress and we may call upon some of you who expressed their interest in this matter to volunteer.

In reality, Islamic law is the most radical and intolerant system of governance on the face of the earth. It denies the freedom of speech, the freedom of conscience, and legal equality for women and non-Muslims. That's why so many states are trying to ban it. The ABA should be on the forefront of this battle. The Oklahoma ban was brilliant but poorly worded (which is why a liberal judge found it so easy to overrule the will of the people) and had 70% of voters approving of it -- it is clear that American people understand the Islamic threat to our constitutional republic.

Instead, our cultural warlords in the mainstream media, academia and entertainment strictly enforce the blasphemy laws of Islam, which command that one must not insult or slander Islam. In Muslim countries, blasphemy is punishable by death; in the West, it is your character that is assassinated if you dare to speak out against the Islamic supremacist agenda. Our last line of defense was always the rule of law. So it is particularly jarring and deeply disturbing to come upon this latest initiative from the ABA, the last line of defense against sharia creep.

Furthermore, the ABA's "Middle East Law committee" has promoted Sharia finance for some time, with the same warmly positive slant.

Unfortunately, the ABA is not alone in this. In late January, New York State Senator Kevin Parker introduced a bill to set up an alternative bond market that would comply with Islamic law regarding financial transactions.

Has Kevin Parker ever heard of the separation of church and state, or in this case, mosque and state? I'll be damned before my hard-earned taxpayer dollars go to zakat (jihad), or to the prohibition of pork, alcohol, and some forms of adult entertainment.

This is the financial jihad.

Meanwhile, the Los Angeles City Council passed a resolution recently that decried "Islamophobia."

The term "Islamophobia" itself is an enforcement of Islamic blasphemy laws. Islamic law commands that there be no candor about Islam or criticism of Islam. Any truthful statements about Islamic supremacism and violence are considered blasphemy. That's why it is shocking that Los Angeles, which is just this side of Sodom and Gomorrah, is passing resolutions that accord with Islamic law. No one in America cares what and who you worship; just don't force it upon us. I don't care if you worship a stone, just don't stone me with it. And stop telling us how many Muslims don't commit jihadi acts. Of course they don't. So what? I don't believe in rewarding people for doing the right thing. I don't believe in congratulating people for not committing acts of violence against people outside their religion.

Thus the Los Angeles City Council's passage of this resolution opposing "Islamophobia" and repudiating violence against Muslims is a step back centuries into the dark ages. According to the FBI, "hate crime" against Muslims is at its lowest in a decade, but acts of jihad are accelerating at warp speed. Yet the Los Angeles City Council passes no resolutions against jihad, honor killings, misogyny, gender apartheid, Islamic antisemitism, kuffarophobia, etc.

Sharia is being imposed across state lines, across the country, by way of these varying initiatives. We must push back.

And the ABA has nothing to say about any of this; it is too busy fighting against anti-Sharia, pro-freedom laws. It is yet another terrible sign of a morally inverted world.

Pamela Geller is the editor and publisher of the Atlas Shrugs website and former associate publisher of the New York Observer.  She is the author of The Post-American Presidency.

Update. The American Bar Association responds:
The American Bar Association has taken no action in support of, or in opposition to, judges considering Islamic law or Sharia.

The American Bar Association has nearly 400,000 members, many of whom volunteer with any of the ABA's 2,200 entities.  One of those 2,200 entities is the Section on International Law, which has elected to assemble a taskforce of several individuals to examine this issue.

These individuals are examining whether the proposed changes to the law impact important constitutional questions.  They are also considering implications for international commerce.

The actions of a few interested members within one section are not and cannot be interpreted to be those of the entire American Bar Association. Claims to the contrary are erroneous.

Martha J. Heil
News Director

American Bar Association

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now does anyone wonder why "lawyers" are so despised!  And lets not forget, the taxpayers fund alot of the aclu!  I say stop the funding now!
What a bunch of bull... here's the problem and I realized it after seeing our military being interviewed today on how soon our soldiers will be leaving Afghanistan.   These people are uneducated. They cannot read, they cannot write, they can't count, they know nothing of the history of their country. They have been kept down by their Theocratic so-called religious figures and the only educational instruction they get is a brain-washing indoctrination of repeated slogans as they rock to and fro. Even one of the top Afghanistan military leaders says that their ignorance of the basics makes it harder to train these men. Just think what America will be like in 20 years as the basics of reading, writing and arithmetic are completely abandoned for the Progressive Ideological Indoctrinations that have become the norm of today. The Progressives are doing to our children what the Islamists have successfully done to theirs. God Help Humanity!
All good points, Marianne.  What we are seeing in Wisc is their demand to continue doing just what you describe.
Islam "stability", ( L. O .L.) arises from ,Yes, ignorance of their true history, the pervasive fear of  militant application of punitive measures for crimes or infractions of the proscribed behavior as called for by their "holy books" .  Also  a well defined strata or hierarchy of social rank; probably Imaams and minor high mucky mucks followed by the male of the community with females and Dhimmis wiping up the dirt.  Islam caters to the baseness of the male and allows behavior that robs childhood from children and feminism from women.  We here NOW have to choose whether we shall respond to the call of necessary civic responsibility and participation and Restore Our country or whether we're going to allow these Noveau Rich, Oleaginous, Sanctimonious, primitive sons of the desert trample on us and our children. If I have to choose; I'll sure as heck choose Our code of Jurisprudence over there's.  There is one ingredient that could hasten things here but it has to be done, (IMHO), on a mass basis and that is to try a legion of judges for their unjust rulings and tyrannical attitudes toward our society.
Attachments:
Yep; here we go from my computer again.  Looks ok here at 11 PM Sat night
Attachments:
AND AGAIN
Attachments:

I stand and look around me,this is the United States of America,We The People live by the United States Constitution,It is the supreme Law of the land,not a hog feces shaira law and contrary to bleeding heart libist ALL muslems are lairs ,murders,rapest and child molesters.......least we not forget WHO we are at war with this very moment half way around the world,while the u.n. snuck infiltraiters of the same enemy we are fighting through the back door...H.A.A.R.P. is one of their leathal weapons of distraction,just ask Sarah Palin,they have one in Alaska and she knew about it.WE GOT NO PRESIDENT,NO SUPREME COURT and no Senators with guts enough to put a stop to this B.S. take over,Law Enforcement is so power greedy they are all for this communist take over or they themselfs would stop it ...............THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION SO STATES IT IS RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO TAKE BACK THEIR GOVERNMENT FROM A CORUPT FORM OF GOVERNMENT BY ANY MEANS,WITH FORCE IF NECCISARY,the enemy has already shown it's ugly head and you must know your enemy to defeat it,I think most know enough already....UNCLE SAM SAY'S I NEED YOU,YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS,then puts a weapon in their hands and sends them half way around the world to fight for FREEDOM,...What will you tell them when they return?JUST VISIT A VETERANS GRAVE WHO FOUGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM, THEY WILL TELL YOU THE ANSWER as WHAT TO DO!!!!  

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquality, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare and SECURE THE BLESSINGS OF LIBERTY for ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Our government and its Constitution serve NO other purpose than those listed above in the preamble.  One of the ONLY 5 things our government is legally constituted to do is to "SECURE THE BLESSINGS OF LIBERTY FOR OURSELVES..."  Not incur Sharia law, not choose our doctors, not decide when, where or how we must pray or any of the other crackpot schemes government has come up with over the last 100 years!  Secure my blessings of liberty you @ssholes and then go back to your miserable lives and leave a free people to live out our lives in peace.

It's really simple, we must start nullifying all this unconstitutional crap that our elected dirtbags are so intent to heap upon us!!! 

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service