Constitutional Emergency

The goal of the new world order is much more demonic than you can imagine.

The goal of OAS and PFA is to restore America to the Constitution and our founding principles.
In trying to achieve these goals we are confronted with a much larger, overarching problem of which America is but a small part. We are confronted with a world wide agenda (conspiracy) that those who are actively involved in what the Scriptures call "The Mystery Religion of Babylon" to create what they invision as "Utopia" throwing off all beliefs in God and instituting a "New World Order" which was first started by Nimrod the founder of all false religions. Those his goal was cut short by Gods judgement bybflooding the earth the spirit of Nimrod lives on and many seek to accomplish what he started. The goal of the new world order is much more satanic and diabolical than many of us can even imagine or understand. In fact many will read what God has allowed to be exposed concerning these leaders who are involved in occult activities to bring their goals to fruition that after reading it for themselves they simply will not believe it. Their goal as with Nimrod is to transform the peoples of the world through 3 Babylonian principles used by Nimrod to build the Tower of Babel and a Goless society. They are Financial, Political and Religious systems. But please hear this. Their ultimate goal is not just to bring independent individuals into the system but to control their mind body and spirit. Research has been underway even before Hitler's experiments on mind control which was furthered by our own government with such programs as " MKUltra, Bluebird, Artichoje, MKSearch, MKNaomi, Prohect Often, MKDelta and Monarch just to name a few. They are currently working on DNA manipulation to reprogram the human consciousness to where our inate ability to distinguish right from wrong is removed from our consciousness. I believe part of their goal in this area is to prepare people to accept the coming Antichrist. I could write pages on what myself and others who have research these things are finding out, but for now for those of you who are concerned enough to educate yourself further do a search on "Transhumanisum". Let me end with this.... the method first used by Nimrod who drew the world away from God into a myriad of false religions and believes was the use of Babylonian "Systems". I cannot stress this enough... for those of you who are following Christ. Do not fall into the trap of following a "religious system" follow Yeshua through "RELATIONSHIP" a personal relationship. For Satan seeks to and has been corrupting religious systems. God would not have us be ignorant of what is coming. I pray you take these things to heart, pray and investigate. Shalom

Views: 168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

With all do respect "Old rooster" This I do not believe "the Catholic Church has fallen into the trap of the liberal left ideology which is destroying the West.”  I am 100% Conservative, I believe the internet spews way too much information.. People interpret things differently.  What makes this Priest you speak of 'right'? 

I have learned to stay away from the internet bs on religion etc.. Islam is pure Evil.  I Pray for Peace!! 

Attachments:

I agree with you "Old Rooster"  GOD Bless!

With all do respect "Old rooster" This I do not believe "the Catholic Church has fallen into the trap of the liberal left ideology which is destroying the West.”  I am 100% Conservative, I believe the internet spews way too much information.. People interpret things differently.  What makes this Priest you speak of 'right'? 

I have learned to stay away from the internet bs on religion etc.. Islam is pure Evil.  I Pray for Peace!!  and this is how I feel about them

Attachments:
Not here to argue. But we have s responsibility to walk in the truth and expose the lie.
WATCH THE VIDEO.

So,  human making a video!! What makes this truth?

The fact is that we are all human. Human beings make mistakes, no one among us is perfect. Human beings are easily mislead. I am a Christian, none catholic. I left the "organized" church 50 years ago. Not because I don't believe in Christ, but because I don't believe in their (the church) methods and their rituals. Catholics swing a lamp urn filled with smoke and call it something. Southern Christian churches beat people in the head - knocking them out- and call it "cleansing the soul" or something. It's all dogma as far as I'm concerned.
And if you think the American churches are bad , take another look at Islam. THERE is real terror way beyond anything any Christian religion ever came up with. Including the Spanish and English Inquisitions.
This is specifically why our American founding Fathers wrote down  in our Constitution right in the first Amendment our Freed OF religion. They knew that all men are capable of being corrupted. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

As for this Pope and his beliefs in Global Climate change, and more importantly his beliefs in attempting to "Make peace" with Islam,,,,,,,,,,, He is absolutely right - It IS better to build bridges than to build walls. BUT NOT WITH ISLAM.

If he (Pope Francis) thinks he can make peace and live along side Islam in peace then he is sadly mistaken.
The followers of Islam have proven over and over thousands of times for over 1,400 years that they have absolutely no intention nor desire to peacefully co-exist with anyone on this planet. No amount of "Good intentions" and offers of peace and love will ever change Islam.

If the Pope thinks he can change all that, then HE, like all the Democrats and politicians in Washington, are a bunch of damned fools.

As for this Pope and his beliefs in Global Climate change, and more importantly his beliefs in attempting to "Make peace" with Islam,,,,,,,,,,, He is absolutely right - It IS better to build bridges than to build walls. BUT NOT WITH ISLAM

I Agree 100% "Old Rooster" 

But, I have to say, [He] Pope isn't the anti-Christ that some proclaim.. 

I believe in Jesus Christ Almighty and that he died for my sins.  That's what matters!!

Kimberly if you believe that believing in Jesus is all that matters (as you posted) then I guess Satan is ok, he also believes. I suggest you read Jesus's words to the seven churches in the 2nd and 3rd chapters of Revelations they also believed and they had all missed the mark of the high call of God in Christ Jesus. If you read the 13th chapter of Matthew you'll see God allows the tares to grow with the wheat in the church only to be uprooted and burned when God harvests his true believers who have been faithful and not believed the lie. Many who have blinders on believe they are the wheat and at the time of harvest there will be great knashing of teeth. Remember, Jesus said in Revelations unless those who had missed the mark repented (remember these are believers!) he would blot their names out of the book of life. (Oops!! So much for once saved, always saved!).
I pray that my words and my times in prayer for you would cause you to search the Scriptures and spend more than a few minutes in prayer to see if your beliefs are born of the Spirit of God or not. Please know that i say these things because I care for you and others who are being misled. Satan has infiltrated the Church since it's beginnings and he's still there. Why do you think as believers we are told to "work out our salvation with fear and trembling?". Because we could be being deceived Kimberly....
I feel I've said enough, you will either take my words to heart and hopefully others here will also and see if your walking in the Truth of Gods Word or not. If you have the courage to look, look only to the Word of God and spend more than a few minutes a day on your knees in prayer.
"Short prayers make for weak lives". My continuing prayer for you is that the Holy Spirit lead you into all Truth.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service