“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly.
But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself.
For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men.
He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.” 
Cicero

Pretty apt in our current situation wouldn't you think?  We all joined OAS to fix this very thing.  We believe in the plan and have a hope that we can pull it off.  The question becomes, can we pull it off.

How do you fight a traitor and a plague?  Historically fire and smoke.  Smoke out the traitors and burn the dead.  No, don't twist my words, I'm not calling for DC to burn.  Actually quite the opposite.  We must get something to burn though, to cure the core of our nation.  The core of our Nation is NOT DC.  Its your heart, my heart, the very heart of its people.  This infection reaches to the very core of who we are as Americans.  We must put fire in our bellies if we mean to heal this nation.

We as a nation are devoid of leaders.  We have a entire nation desperately searching for someone to lead them.  Well, the powers at be love this.  You ma'am, sir, should despise it, for it is your illness.  You don't need them to lead you.  You have within you the capacity to thrive and flourish if you can but find that spark and share it with others.   Reach down deep, find that spark. You have what it takes, you know it, I know it.  Find it, Grasp it, Blow on it, Pray over it.  Feed it.

8142492092?profile=original  

Ok, now, step two... You have your spark... Now go light it in someone elses belly.  Get them pumped, smoke billowing out their ears and go to the next and the next and the next....

Have hope, true hope, and be the change you wish to see in others.  Don't wait for someone else to do it. You must.  God gave you the tools, this illness has covered over them, Burn it away and pick up those tools.  Trust in God to provide the strength and go start this nation ablaze.

YOU ARE THE CURE!!!

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” 

Believe in yourself, in each other and in our mission. We WILL do this and we WILL do it together. Faith, brother and sisters, will move DC right into the trash heap where it belongs. Faith in each other. Faith in ourselves. Faith in our creator. This is what we were born to do. Setup and Lead a team. Make a commitment. You can do this and be great.

8142492297?profile=original

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• YES, we need a fire inside.

• You could participate in Overpass for America in your area.

• Cicero nailed it !!  Its up to us, to take his words and apply them to the challenges we face today....Lite that fire, fan it, Be there when the smoke clears!!! 16 May 14.............

• A little over a year ago I had the LUCK to call into The Rush Limbaugh Show, The subject was about Race. We talked for almost 20 minutes!!! I explained to Him that America IS The Melting Pot of The World BECAUSE of The Lefts Manipulation

OF EVERYTHING!!! I said the Left Loves to use the word "Diversity"... Diversity gets its True MEANING from the word DIVIDE... And the Left LOVES to Divide the Uniformed. I told Mr. Limbaugh that I have been called a Racist MANY Times because of My Far RIGHT Views, I informed him That I am SICK & TIRED of Living In A HYPHENATED AMERICA!

The Title "African American, Mexican American, Irish American ect. ect. ect." are ALL Part of the LEFTS Diversity Game Plan. I said I was An AMERICAN, Period. And He agreed with me 100%. So, Know the Enemy from THEIR OWN WORDS, You can Tell Who The REAL AMERICANS Are.

• Thomas, of course you are right. There is only "We The People". We the people of GOD. We the People of this fine Nation. It takes many different instruments to play together, to make something as beautiful as a Symphony. As beautiful as OUR NATION. Everyone must work together, doing what good they can to help. 

• iT'S CALLED MULTI-CULTURALISM AND NON-ASSIMILATION TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER...AND IT ALMOST SINGLE HANDEDLY BROUGHT EUROPE DOWN....NOW THEY REALIZE IT.,....THE SOCIAL JUSTICE CROWD HAVE USED IT TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER...AND THEY HAVE DONE IT....MANY WITHIN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH HAVE WORKED FEVERISHLY, PASSIONATELY FOR 40+ YEARS TO TEACH HATRED OF THE USA AND BLAMING AMERICA FOR EVERY ILL IN THE WORLD...AKA LIBERATION THEOLOGY...I KNOW....I HAVE TWO SISTERS/NUNS (MASTER DEGREES IN L.T.,  WHO WERE MARXIST CONVERTED BY THEIR JESUIT AND MARYKNOLL PRIESTS WHILE WORKING AS MISSIONARIES...COME BACK HERE TO USA AND HELP THE OBAMA TYPES WITH DEDICATED, TIRELESS, COMMUNITY ORGANIZING OF HISPANICS AND BLACKS TO OVERTHROW OUR GOVERNMENT/USA.  HOW THEY DID IT?  TEACHING HATRED AND I NCITING THEIR DISCIPLES.... MOSTLY IN THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS (1 TAUGHT THERE) AND IN THEIR CHURCH...BRAINWASHING VIA MARXIST IDEOLOGY....MARXISM APPEALS TO PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN A COMMUNE TYPE OF SITUATION....LIVING OFF THE WEALTHY IN THEIR CHURCH...NUNS/PRIESTS....THEY THINK ALL PEOPLE SHOULD BE FORCED TO LIVE THAT WAY.  THAT IS NOT TO SAY THAT THE WHOLE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS INVOLVED IN THAT....BUT IT IS ABOUT 1/3 OF IT....THE CHARISMATIC FACTION IS BIBLICALLY ORIENTED AND GOOD.  WHAT A MIX!!!

• The fire in our bellies, will be there after our freedom is completely gone?

I won't wait  until it's too, late. Now is the time and if not us who, if not now when.

We have used all other peaceful means and legal resources, to no avail.

•  was really impressed with the huge showing of pro life people in dc as cold as it was, what patriots I'd love them to join us and some Christian churches to join us in may. bev

• "Our Constitution Can Not Defend Itself.

We the People Must Do So.

It is Our Constitution To Keep or To Lose."

May 16, 2014 Washington, DC.

Be There ! Be Counted !

Stand with your Fellow Patriots !

This is for Our Constitution !

For Our Republic !

For Our Sacred Honor !

Sic Semper Tyrannis !

• Remember - 30% of the population was engaged in war against the British in 1776. 30%!!! The rest were loyal to the crown or indifferent. We have more than 30% and our time is now. We must not - EVER - hesitate once we begin to move. We must do whatever it takes to dismantle this Evil Empire - whatever!! Who's with us??
This reply was deleted.