Any senators talking about impeaching obama is just blowing smoke up butts and they know it. Harry Reid will not allow it!  They know it and we should know it as well! They are trying to distract us and it's working with many.........I'm so tired of 'sleep walkers' yelling at people to wake up.
Twana

JUST WATCH IN COMMENTS THOSE HERE THAT STILL PUSH THIS SHIT BECAUSE THEY PREFER TO BELIEVE WHAT THEY PREFER TO BE TRUTH AND TO HELL WITH THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!

I TELL YOU, COMMENTS HERE WILL TELL ME IF ITS WORTH KEEPING PFA UP AND RUNNING. IF PEOPLE REFUSE TO SEE THE TRUTH THEN THERE IS NO NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWANA

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The only way to get obummer out of office is to drag him out in chains.

• You are right, it is not going to happen that way.

• It is so sad that so many good people buy into the notion that Obama would be impeached.
  • Then it is time to take on Harry Reid and get him out.  That can be done in one way or another.  Obama just signed off on sweeping changes, deeper background checks, assault weapons ban, and limitation on the capacity of magazines.  He said Congress needs to do their part to enact it.

Congress won't enact it, maybe the background check portion, but they know it will be the end of their careers if they do so.  There were some of the families "actors" there at the speech, boy, not a wet eye in the crowd, go figure huh?

I believe he can be impeached if there is enough pressure from citizens.  If not impeachment, let's just do a complete removal the "Old West" way.

• I agree...we need to work on taking over the senate as hard as we possibly can but I am afraid by 2016 it will be too late.

• I think it will come down to the "OLD WEST" or whatever you want to call it. It appears he does what he wants and no one can seem to stop him in the government. It may be time for "We The People"  Elections don't work anymore they are stolen.

• Share this...read this...it is time!
    █▬█ █ ▀█▀ ►DO NOT JUST CLICK 'LIKE" here. CLICK ON THE LINK And click on "JOIN", please!
  • so are you gonna run out there shooting twana?...

there has to be a way to get the message out without sacrificing your self or your credibility!

• I am more awake now then ever before.

• Its not only Obama, its the whole Congress thats got to be replaced.

Congress is letting him get away with all the shit he is pulling.

and my state is the worst ( NY ).

Reid gotta go and so does no balls Bonner.

This reply was deleted.