Constitutional Emergency

The truth about smoke blowers who say they will start precedings to impeach obama

Any senators talking about impeaching obama is just blowing smoke up butts and they know it. Harry Reid will not allow it!  They know it and we should know it as well! They are trying to distract us and it's working with many.........I'm so tired of 'sleep walkers' yelling at people to wake up.
Twana

JUST WATCH IN COMMENTS THOSE HERE THAT STILL PUSH THIS SHIT BECAUSE THEY PREFER TO BELIEVE WHAT THEY PREFER TO BE TRUTH AND TO HELL WITH THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!

I TELL YOU, COMMENTS HERE WILL TELL ME IF ITS WORTH KEEPING PFA UP AND RUNNING. IF PEOPLE REFUSE TO SEE THE TRUTH THEN THERE IS NO NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWANA

Views: 869

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any Senator who says they will impeach is doing it from two positions of strength agaisnt the people. First of all impeachment charges are brought by the House of Representatives not the Senate, so no matter what they say they know full well that they can not act. Thus that smokiness. The second is that the Senators know they do not have a majority so that even if the House does their part, they know that the Senate (as a whole) will not convict. So they can ramble on about what they can do, they can even (if it comes to it) vote to convict, then they can sit back and say :see we tried". Yep, you guessed it, more smoke.

I agree! There's NO WAY Reid will allow any discussion about treason! We're between a rock and a hard place, and the Marxists like Reid know it. There's only one way to straighten out the Country and I don't see that happening as there's NOT the resolve need with enough people to make it happen.

"  Article One of the United States Constitution gives the House of Representatives the sole power of impeachment and the Senate the sole power to try impeachments."   

Therefore, no citzens group, individual,or judicary can impeach a president !  They may be able to influence their Representative(s) in the House, but, that is all.

In the current Congress, even IF the House drew up articles of impeachment and passed the legislation with 100 % bipartison support, Harry Reid would table it the minute it reached the Senate !   That is simple politial FACT !!! Obama would have to commit murder of a child on public live TV to even be considered a candidate for impeachment !!!

The Second Amendment affirms that, "... the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."  That Amendment was put in place to guarantee that the people would have recourse in the event the government became tyranical.  The Second  Amendment is not conditioned by type of weapon, magazine capacity or any other limitation.  Those limitations are the work of agenda driven politicians, a conspiring judiciary and in many instances members of law enforcement.  If you acquiesce and accept any limitations imposed on the Second Amendment by agenda driven hierarchies you place our Country in extreme danger!  Take your stand with the Founding Fathers!  Let those who wish to enfeeble our Constitution legislate, but remember, THE LAW OF OUR LAND IS THE CONSTITUTION!  Keep your guns.  If they come for them you must stand your ground.  Some of us will die in the effort, but if we believe in what the Founders gave us, a Constitutional Republic, we simply can do no less!  Prepare yourself intellecutally and emotionally for the conflict, then live your life as Americans were meant to live, in the Freedom granted to us by God and guaranteed by the Constitution. 

Impeachment? I don't think that is what is going to happen.. since Congress is in bed with the Obama... its highly unlikely they are all on the tit.... 

I do not know about impeachment, but I heard that if impeachment proceedings happen, that sends verification that he was really qualified to be president.  I also heard that the supreme court was going to take the case to prove/disprove his qualification to be president.  I do not know where I read this but think it was on FB.  Would love to know if anyone else heard this.

Exactly right about those talking impeachment are only blowing smoke.  In an impeachment the House of Representatives brings the charges, the Supreme Court are the judges, and the Senate is the jury.  What part of the democrats control the Senate, most republicans are RINOs, and the Supreme Court are traitors don't you understand.

if we didn't Impeach Bill, they won't Impeach the first Muslim president...saw that comment yesterday and seemed to fix very well. they kill 3000 with two planes and he is going to let them worship blocks away, something is truely wrong here people. i think it is sad that he hide behind kids as he did yesterday, and for the one parents, he didn't know that child...he only knew what he was told. he doen't have to worry about his kids, they have armed gaurds for the rest of their lives...as does his family. what about us ??? when i moved into the county that i live in, we had one State Trooper and one Sheriffs Officer, if they were in the farest corner of the county it would take 45 minutes to get to my house. give them up...........not a chance.

yep he wont be impeached by the senate. maybe by 308 but not by the senate and orly taiz is just wasting time and money.

i remember people saying, they will never do that to Nixon. that is just stupid, it will never happen.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service