"There is NO WAY our soldiers can have any confidence in command at this late date. Who is going to take a stand for the troops, placed in harms way under a bundle of lies, forced to face an enemy armed by our own government?"

"share this all over online and with family and friends......... These men and women have the right to voice there opinion...... Their the ones doing the dyeing and bleeding for decisions made by those in DC!" Timothy Harrington

This was posted on Facebook by a soldier who I do not know on Facebook. Facebook removed it and then it was re-posted by a friend of his. The last part is a little disturbing.

"Some people are asking me what I think about Syria, so here it is.

I’m tired. I’m tired of people watching their children grow up via Facebook and Skype. I’m tired of hearing a man tell his wife ‘I love you’ followed by ‘I miss you’ for an entire year. I’m tired of watching the military divorce rate shoot sky-high. I’m tired of overhearing some teenager tell his mom over the phone, “I’m going over there” and hearing her cry from 20 feet away. I’m tired of Veterans waiting years to get the help they deserve and need. I’m tired of empty seats at Christmas dinner every other year and anniversary presents in the mail flying overseas. I’m tired of new men and women walking around with invisible wounds that don’t heal. Our flag is a beautiful thing- but I’m tired of seeing it draped over a casket. I’m tired of men and women missing pieces of their bodies, minds, and souls.

I want peace in Syria. I want people to stop killing each other in Syria, as well as anywhere else in the world. I want to look back on wars, not anticipate them. I want to make plans for the next year, and the year after that don’t revolve around being in a foreign country. I want proof that the people we’re helping aren’t the people who have been trying to kill us for more than a decade. I want to know that the people we’re attacking are the ones who used the Chemical Weapons. I want to know how Syria’s problem is a threat to America, our Freedom, and our people. I want to know why we’re doing this alone, when the use of Chemical Weapons should get an international response.

I can’t protest in uniform or speak against the leaders of our country. But I can address people.

Stop worrying about Miley Cyrus rubbing her ass on Beetlejuice. The next season of The Walking Dead will be available on DVD and Netflix and I promise, it won’t change from what they’ve shown on television. Unless you play football, and your income depends on that next game, stop obsessing over a sport for a bit. The clubs, bars, honky-tonks, and juke joints will be there all year. Ben Affleck isn’t a real hero, so it doesn’t matter what he does in a Batman costume at this point. You might want to turn your attention to this for just a minute, and maybe say how you feel about it- one way or another.

Because a whole lot of people are going to die real soon, no matter what. It’s just a matter of who they are."

Views: 381

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I didn't intend to make it sound like ALL military are brainwashed. I was agreeing with Brian, in that, the vets seem to have more patriotism than the youths that are joining the military of today. With all the restictions and "laws" against them, well.....  it's harder for them to serve. And, I have no doubt that there are some who join, believe the poo poo that they are being feed.  MAKE NOOOOO MISTAKE.........I DOOOO BACK MY MILITARY!!!!!!! I am an EXTREMELY proud military brat!!!  My father served TWENTY SEVEN years in the USAF!!!!!  And I do not appreciate it when I am accussed of NOT backing my military.  My father would COMPLETELY understand what point I was making, and not jump my ass about something that he too, would SEE what was happening to our military because of the government.   Just because many see what is happening, and voice that opinion, DOESN'T mean they are AGAINST the military!!!!!!   I do NOT back what the government is doing to them!!!!   I know not all the military is brainwashed!!      

Out military is not brainwashed... The government we have in place today has deserted them. I have hundreds of stories I could share... Because.. Both Of My Sons Are Currently Serving In The Marines I am Quite Aware what is really going on.. But I have to keep my mouth shut as to not place my sons in jeopardy. One son is a NCO & the other is Black Ops, Force Recon (Whom has many battle scares to prove it).

I know we get hot headed because we are sick & tired of the administration.. but please think of what you say. We can't abandon our Military. So many have given their lives for our country & fellow Americans.

Sandra, if BO crashes the dollar and then executes Martial Law, this whole government had better watch out, because "WE THE PEOPLE"  will dig them out of the mountains, blow their bunkers up and them along with the bunkers on my last dying breath, no matter how long it takes, or until my wife, dog, cats and my self are dead. So help me God.

We need to make sure all the patriotic bikers become precinct delegates. What you say. Being a precinct delegate and secretary of the county GOP I was at an event that included the moving Viet Nam Wall. There was a large group of bikers traveling with the wall, plus local ones. However, the bikers were not interested in receiving literature concerning government. Yes the bikers could be the ones that help return our country back GOD and the Constitution. Let us work to let them know the value they are to our country.

We can't rely on the Bikers to lead the way. But we should take notice, it was more of a movement against our Government.   Everyone but the conservative party gets it right..  If the liberals wanted to plan a march it would have gone overwhelmingly well. If the black panthers called for a march asking all black Americans to march it would of gone overwhelming well too.  The conservative party as a whole is the problem. we are split in so many directions & its killing us at election time

I know I am going to take a lot of heat for saying it, but.. We need to stop focusing so much on Gay Marriage.. it's destroying us. In all reality if you are a real constitutionalist you would know the government should not be in the business of telling anyone who they can & can't marry. The right to equality is a personal right, not a group right. Most don't believe in Gay marriage because of their faith.. But I ask this... what gives one the right to push their faith upon another.  America might have been built on Christianity but our founding fathers also recognized the right to allow all faiths to flourish here. They came here because they faced religious persecution in Europe, people flocked here as a religious refuge. Think about this for a moment..  If we claim to have Christian morals why do we partake in war. The 6th Commandments say's " Thou shall not kill ".  Sometimes we are hypocrites of our own faith. I was brought up Roman Catholic went to catholic school.. I was taught > “Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” (Just Saying)

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service